>"i support palestine"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=yfN2IvnIA4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off scum

Everyone supports Palestine,
still a shithole,
It's like throwing your money into a Muslim filled hellhole.

I support any people who wish to be sovereign of their ethnic homeland.

Unless they're niggers obviously.

I support anyone against Zionist Jews, if that's Israel then so be it. Muslims = Zionist Jews! Kill them both please

I support the death of every Palestinian.

>I support any people who wish to be sovereign of their ethnic homeland.

yes. we support northern ireland.

>Unless they're niggers obviously.

well fuck.

Give reasons for why someone should lean one way or the other.

Have a debate.

I support Israel.

Hey Shlomo

I support the mutual genocide of Israel and the Palestinians.

>I support Benjamin Netanjahu

Muslims are taking over Ireland too huh?

Yes and you were so close!

because imagin having a race off hooked noes thieves come to you homeland, destroy homes and try to displace the nativ....oh wait, you're american. so you should relate with that perfectly then

That is weird way to say that you are a homo crawing unwashed brown cock.

I think everyone wishes they had a leader like Netanyahu.

I never thought I'd agree with a street shitter

Niggers of the middle east. MUH ROCKETS

>In time of mass immigration caused by the israelies/saudis and supported by the subhuman jewish diaspora, I'm still asked this stupid question.

It's easy, neither, nuke them, annihilate them, I don't give a shit.

Why do celt descendants always support Palestine?

Is it because they have the same shit genetics?

>Arabs invade the entirety of the former Eastern Roman Empire, conquering it
>Brag for centuries they turned the cradle of civilization into a third world hell-hole
>Jews escape the oy vey shoah of pre-WW2 to go to Palestine
>Arabs mandate Churchill to take them back
>WW2 happens
>Arabs form a massive coalition to wipe the Jews out of Palestine
>Lose
>Cry genocide
>War each other in Syria
>Beg West to take them as "refugees"
>Says conquest doesn't count when non-Arabs do it

Say it with me
"Arabs must be wiped from the face of the earth to the very last man."

>JIDF the image board

i though you guys were cool

Similar oppression from Anglo Zionists

My nigga.

this.

Taking sides in this god forsaken semite clusterfuck is a sin.

I support the kingdom of Jerusalem

I don't have to like Jews to support the wholesale slaughter of Arabs.

I support neither because i want the kikes and sandniggers to nuke each other to death. Either way the world wins.

what is considered palestine? just the gaza strip or other parts? i am very clueless on this issue because it seems irrelevant.

Why do American conservatives love Israel so much?

They are brown muslims, therefore they are ennemies

I dont give a fuck about "da joos" meme, I wont support people whose cousins are invading Europe

JIDF JIDF JIDF!!!

They don't they just keep getting told they do. There's more Jews in America than Israel.

Kek

> was captain in SOF
> lost his brother in a war, also SOF

>Commie potatoniggers support islamo sandniggers
Around niggers, pull the trigger

We have something in common ameribro i.e. shitting. We street shit and you shart in mart

Because the death of Muslims is to be praised and many of the conservative party leaders are in the pockets of zionists.

Which, I mean, sucks... but again the death of Muslim Arabs is truly something great.

See, none of this would be a problem if Muslim Arabs weren't such condoners of evil, every time we kicked the Jews out it was Arabs who gladly took them back. Because while Europeans always had a disgust for the usury and evil of Jews, the Arabs never minded, being evil and disgusting animals themselves.

Now we are so far along that Jews have power previously unheard of, there's not much I can do, most of us obviously disagree but can't help but clap and salute at the death of you fucking dogs who only in the last 50 years began to hate Jews because they decided to finally make a nation.

evangelical christians think israel means the end times are coming and they get to go to heaven sooner

remove sharwama

I support Palestine only if they intend to fully solve the Jew problem

Palestine is a dream made up from sick and dying animals. Burn it all

think practically

3rd world savages will keep flooding our countrys because the have no identity. they have no connection to any homeland. they all adopt so kikeshill faith and fall loct step in line with whatever trend is happening in their country; which happens to be invading countrys like mine and many others. this plays perfectly into the hands of zionism because a population with no sence of identity is far easier to manipulate and controll. look at pop music, its shit, its boring and still they sell higher than any other faggot folk music hipsters listen to. this is all pushed my the media which in turn means it gets pushed into peoples daily lives, because the best form of propaganda is the population itself. the exact same thing is happening with race. we, the gentiles, are being dilluted, dumbed down and re packaged to become expendable. if we're all mixed toghter our iq drops and we cant galvinze.

if we can re-instill an sence of national and racial pride back to these barbaric people, the cogs of the zogs can be turned back and if any other race get uppity we'll have a real race war, like the good ol' days.

>Commie potatoniggers support islamo sandniggers

say it with me, Sup Forums

>i support france

I wish the Israelis would just exterminate the "palestinians"

I support the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Fuck the kikes and the kebabs.

I support glassing the entire region.

shut it down

I support Palestine.

Palestine = muslim shithole

However

Palestine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jizrael

>false flagging JIDF sucking each other off

nu-Sup Forums sure is cancer

I support Palestine's continuing war of attrition against Israel, to call it strategically misguided would be charitable
>If your enemy kills you before you can kill any of them, you win

Why don't you suicide bomb about it Achmed you retarded Arab cock sucker.

I would love to see the entirety of the middle east get converted to glass, killing every last one of you fucks.

What is wrong with a two state system? Why can't you support both Palestine and Israel?

shart in mart friendo

Because islam must be exterminated

Because Arabs believe in a supremacist ideology called Islam which doesn't allow it.

Coming from a 3rd world street shitter like you that's pretty funny.

S H A R T I N M A R T
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

Nice anime, autismo.

I'm going to be honest with you, op. I have no idea what "palestine" is and I think it's hilarious that I still don't. I know it has something to do with Israel but that's it. So yeah
No.

Fuck you Achmed

Thats righ user

america is leading the world in luxary public defecation, he should respect his betters

all of israel that is , by the UN law and the mudslim law

thank you i never understand this. why are there so many south african jews on here supporting israel i thought that most jews around the world are leftist

Politically I support non-interference. The West should neither fund Israel nor aid Palestine. Let them do what they will. I imagine that Israel will wipe Palestine out, and that's just fine with me. Or maybe all of Arabia will declare war on Israel again and actually manage to win this time. That's also fine.

As for the countries themselves... well, come on. Israel is a prosperous and civilised ethno-state, with high scientific and technological output. Their political climate is the envy of any Western nationalist. The Palestinians on the other hand are just run-of-the-mill Arabs, that is to say, 85 IQ shitskin oxygen thieves.

I support bombs on arabs.

Why do you even think I would care about what other people do? At the end of the day I live in Rome, and you live in a 3rd world mudhut that only now is running Windows 98 thanks to our charity because your subhuman siblings are too retarded to move out out 700AD.

Fuck the pope

I've been wondering, what would happen if all the Arabs were killed and the entirety of North Africa and the Middle East came under the control of Greater Israel?

Why don't we just give all that land to North Korea?

Rome? Home to Vaticuck City? My condolences.

Haha no. The Arab subhuman butthurt is just too good.

Fuck off

That land belongs to God's Chosen people

>supporting either
I hate kikes and shitskins. I'd have my dick shat on by an obese chink than have either of these shitholes.

israel is about as relevant as paladin these days. Go ahead and kill the ragheads, you guys claim this all the time but I've yet to see it besides a little shake up in gaza once in a while.

>>Arabs form a massive coalition to wipe the Jews out of Palestine
seriously, NO, most of the Palestinians were driven out in surprise raids on unarmed villages, britbongs refused to exercise their authority.

In 1948 most other Middle Easterners turned their backs to Palestine, for economic, social, and military reasons.

Also I bet that anyone on the globe with any common sense would choose a devout Muslim to live next door than an Orthodox Jew. There's a good chance Muhammad is gonna gonna explode but he is probably a pretty nice guy to his neighbors and friends. Having an Israeli for a neighbor is a fucking nightmare. Trust me.

Does Sup Forums understand that there are Palestinian christians?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

When will we free our holy land from devilish kikes to save our brothers?
Deus Vult

cancer

TURKS AINT ARAB

I support Palestine

>Palestinian Christians
it this a joke? the only way for them to exist is outside of Palestine, where they won't be beheaded.

This. I'm disgusted by what a leftist cuck this nigger is, he's got to be the worst pope in modern history and going to b remembered as the most hated.

let me guess, you are also #With Her?
because the same media that supports Palestine, is the one who talks trash on Trump.

>be White, Christian male
>live and work in an overwhelmingly jewish city for 6 years

>find out what it's like to be treated like a nigger.

I support wholeheartedly the Kurds. I'm well read enough to know that Hamas isn't filled with Christians out looking for Muslim blood. Tis a myth.

Hezbollah has a large Christian population that just downright hates Jews for good reason but I'm not about to side with them. Let the Muslims hit the floor, we are all in agreement there.

but we managed to create a 1st world country, even though we are less than 70 years old:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfN2IvnIA4M

because you ever been in Israel? tell us how it is, I insist. and the orthodox are a small minority group that isolated themselves in Jerusalem from the rest of Israel, so no, most chances you won't be living next door to him

Fuck off kike, id support anything that causes you harm, you are a fucking rat, a parasite and the world will only know peace once your entire kind is eliminated off the face of it.