When?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When? Never you retard

Alaska reporting in, I am getting very paranoid that you guys are gonna pull a Crimea here any time now. There are way too many of your immigrants.

Thats what murifats think, kek.

sooner than you think

Too much vodka today Ivan? You poor slav bastard.

>There are way too many of your immigrants
Really? First time I heard about it.

Soviet defectors came up here (and still are coming) and started breeding like rabbits, at a rate rivaled only by mormons

shittiest map of split america i've ever seen

whoever made this has no idea about American regions or culture

Why would Tennessee become a Yankee state?

Better scenario then this one anyway.

>Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Jefferson, Rural Oregon, and Rural Washington submitting to SoCal Rule

lmao

only texas could get out of that, maybe the other full hispanic states when r fully converted but never will be returned to mexico

UT here. The day the chinks March in from California is the day I grab my rifle to defend my homeland. Fuck CA

Did you color this map in yourself with your kid's meal?

This map was made by someone who had never visited the US.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

This map could only have been made by somebody with no conception of American regional cultures.

>at a rate rivaled only by mormons
Blyaat, what is there in Alaska anyway? I thought you people washed out all gold long ago.

What game is that?

What do you mean, what is there? Be more specific.

Russians fear me.

I know right? Cascadia staters fucking loathe Californians, the idea that California would even be included in a Cascadian state, let alone leading it, is hilariously off base. If anything, Cascadia would go to war to ensure California is destroyed and to secure the Hoover Dam from their vile clutches.

Just Americanize those Russians.

>I thought you people washed out all gold long ago.

I find it all over the place.

We will, right after you Americanize your Mexicans.

>What game is that?
See pic name.

nostalgia overload

>Cascadia
>Being anything more then west coast from Seattle to Portland

no nigga

Ruskie slicing US of A hahaha
How is China ripping off yours AIDS ridden corps of the country?

That's going to be quite fucking hard man.

Behead them my frend.

>Part of Canada or under Canadian influence

kek

Balkanization will probably follow cultural lines rather than state boundaries. Dialects are a pretty good shorthand for predicting how it could go down.

When?

Are you getting enriched yet?

Not soon enough.

Dumbest map ever. Obviously made by a Eurofag.

Exactly.

Shared the needle yet?

OH SHIT RUSSIA BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

>Ruskie
>Eurofag

No points.

buthurt poltard pls go

Russia already got BTFO

Almost like Texas but in texas needle is for neegers

proxy move away