BOSWOLLOCKS

BOSWOLLOCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNFV4ZuUK68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it's all about arse, why don't gays like a little bit of tit?

It's a deli.. and a meat tree and that....

De Trout Spinners

They do go out late though.

IT ONLY TURNS OUT
IT WAS A PORK CHOP THAT SHE'D SAT ON
AGES AGO

How many times have you listened through it all? I'm on my third time

WE'RE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN KARL

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Over the years, dozens. Listening to them for my first time in a while these last few nights in bed. It's amazing how many iconic moments there are in any given episode. They've got me through some really tough times.

Right, we're not doing this again

It was pushing people off their bikes

I think about seven times now, nearing the end and looking forward to starting again, I don't think I'll ever get bored of them.

at least 40

How would i know which one is me?

....Steve.

Little gay fella an' that

PLAY A RECORD

I never understood why people think this guy is funny. He's just miserable and not in an amusing way.

>How many times have you listened through it all? I'm on my third time

Including all the old XFM stuff? I'm only on my second time now

Eyes that pop out of their heads...Steve.

Mad innit

also god damn they play the exact same songs so many times. I have Ricky saying "Turin Brakes... Painkiller on XFM" burned into my brain.

Turns out, little monkey fella

Mad innit.

HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN STEVE, HE'S DONE YOU AGAAAIIIN

That was the Darkness...on XFM 104.5(?)

Remember when Ricky predicted they'd be huge and they were gone within a year?

HE'S NOT EVEN HERE AND HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN

"Princess Superstar... Bad Babysitter... onXFM104.5 ... of a Saturday...

Imrickygervaiswithmestevemerchant ... and ... Karl ... Pilking ... ton..."

I love this show but god damn ricky was such a shit radio host lol.

What core is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UNFV4ZuUK68

It wasn't on popularity though, the band basically imploded due to drugs and alcohol

Never liked Ricky, pretensious pseudo intellectual. Could only tolerate him because he played dumb to get the best out of Karl. Same with Steve, his virgin rage rants pissed me off, but having a third guy just "fills up" the convo a bit more

At one point I listened to (XFM) several episodes a day and as soon as I finished them all I just started over. I looked on itunes and a few of them had like 50 plays, great for getting to sleep aswell.

Buy On Ferry

>There's this...thing in it
>What a bald Mancunian tosser?
>No, weirder than that
>THERE'S NOTHING WEIRDER THAN THAT

>I don't smoke... that does.

HAVE WE GOT ANY LEMONADE

Here's what Ricky played on his new radio show pilot for Sirius XM

Bones - Radiohead
April Come She Will - Simon and Garfunkel
Old Man - Neil Young
Galveston - Jimmy Webb
Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
If You See A Sailor - Bob Dylan

It's just missing Feeder - Come Back Around

Tourette's Trent D'Arby

Wet Knee Houston

SCRIMPTON

Ay, me winehouse!

Ban 'Gulls

Pilkington is a genuine delight but Gervais is an obnoxious, pretentious cunt who shouldnt have any place in any media.

"my neighbor had a horse in the house"

>Steve: Well sure but it says right here, that's what it says here. Effective next month, across the UK: no singles policy at all cinemas.
>Ricky: Nonsense. Utter nonsense. Thoughts, Karl?
>Karl: ...uuh. Well I don't really pop round the movies without Suzanne. So. It don't really affect me, know what I mean? But... s'bit weird.
>Ricky: Well yeah it's a bit weird, it's fucking nonsense. Nothing but lost money for a start.
>Karl: Oh yeah I know, I know that's a bit weird. But I didn't mean that. I just meant... s'bit like the metaphor, innit? He who lives in a greenhouse...
>Ricky: What?!
>Steve: Glass house! He who lives in a glass house, man alive Rick I think he's trying to make a point!
>Ricky: What's like living in a green, fucking, a glass house Karl?! What are you talking about?!
>Karl: No... I'm just saying. It's a bit weird. If I 'eard about places barring... y'know, people without girls...
>Ricky: Yeah?! What's your point?!
>Karl: Well... that's just something I wouldn't have risked bringing putting on the table... if I was you, Steve.
>Ricky: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Steve: Karl. Karl? I didn't even... Rick, I didn't even...
>Karl: No wait I'm not 'avin a go. I'm just saying...
>Ricky: HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN STEVE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING

He put it in a wheelie bin, it was havin’ a good time, it thought it was one of the rides.

The show was a lot more enjoyable before I realized that Karl was a character. Still listen to it now and then though

sensiblechuckle.jpg

the show needs ricky and steve. It wouldn't be any good if it was just Karl rambling aimlessly for 2 hours. he needs a pair of cunts to wind him up

He's not a character, I know someone who worked with him when he was at Key 103 or whatever it was called back then.

It's clear if you start from the beginning of the XFM shows he isn't a character, you can't fake all that.

I really don't want to believe it, but there are three realizations I came to.

first two not really that compelling:

>Ricky has a fascination with mockumentary style things. It only makes sense that to fool the world into something he made up was actually real would be a top goal of his.
>By some coincidence, Karl always just happens to touch upon deep moral questions, philosophical conundrums, controversial topics, etc, but in his layman and supposedly naive way. Just as with the character of Derek.

last one depressingly revealing:

>When retelling a story, Karl sometimes forgets it was supposed to have happened to his dad, and not to him, or vice versa.

lmao

simultaneously funny and true

Christ! De Burgh!

>If You See A Sailor - Bob Dylan
oooo 'ello~

AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE AN OLD MAN EAT A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS BAR BAR BAR

Square tins

They never mention this on the show but Karl actually got promoted to Deputy Programme Controller later on, which is pretty high up so I don't blame him for trying his luck and asking for Mondays (and Tuesdays at first) off, it was only a small station.

Ricky and Steve have mentioned a few times that he's not fake and it's not scripted, if it was I don't see why they'd bring it up. Imagine faking a radio show every week, convincingly laughing at Karl's fake responses all the time.

To be fair Steve forgets things too, like that "We've arranged to back at you" story is different every time he tells it.

You don't have to believe me but I know someone who worked with him closely every day at Key 103, he's really like this.

>To be fair Steve forgets things too, like that "We've arranged to back at you" story is different every time he tells it.
That's because that story is also fake. Half of his stories are

I understood what he meant by this though. If both versions believed they were Karl, both would be wondering if they were real.

I identify with Karl

"There was a fella outside our house, he hit a lamp post, he had a helmet on, but his head come off."

Imagine if you made a radio program with your friends. Sure some of it would be spontaneous, but you'd be telling each other stories that they've heard before, but they're funny so you use them. And you might embellish them to get more laughs.

That is legitimately great

There are a few times when Karl was right. The Lighthouse one was glorious, you can hear him roaring "YEAAAAH" while the record starts playing and Ricky loses it

>it's a Karl thinks 'Wonderful Tonight' is a song about a little fella in a wheelchair episode

He's miserable in a hilarious way. He's got an interesting and bleak outlook.

>gays should have their own toilets

Imagine if he said this today

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "HIS HEAD COME OFF"?

>listening to this episode on youtube
>tranny in the comments calls them transphobic

Just looked this up. Fucking amazing to hear Karl laughing triumphantly like that.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You made me laugh at a man's head coming off

Do lighthouses stay on all day or not?

when they're talking about steve's new telly and they mention the rule about moving backwards the larger your tv and karl says "get a portable, sit closer"
>why d'you go to the cinema then?
>...see films that aren't out yet

boeils her brain
boils her brain?
she boeld her brain

Turns out, little monkey prostitute

c'mon rita, if monkey wants to play wit' nipples, let 'im

no, i think they turn on in foggy weather and at night

Hit it, net. Just give ‘em a game of swingball or something

there's was's woman

that ad' a baby

that ad' a baby

when does the next season air, pls

Of what?
Karl is retired.

How is he retired already. Retirement is at 65 here.

This never ceases to put a smile on my face.

>tfw Buy on Ferry, Deli Meat Tree and Christ! Da berg were all on the same ep

Name a better edition of Rockbusters. Protip: you might.

It's retarded not retired you goddamn dyslexic.

He went back to his paper round

Guy is actually a legitimate Socrates tier philosopher.

Absolutely underrated

Free Da Pain

Poof Daddy

AAAAND
you'll
NEEVER
see
an OOLDman
EAAATON
A
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA haaa hu haaars
BAR BAR BAR