Ethnicities on welfare in Netherlands

Ethnicities on welfare in Netherlands.

Why do Syrians take so much money?

>dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/07/polish-nationals-less-likely-than-dutch-to-claim-welfare/

>Poland 2.1

Yeah, no.

Call Dutch goverment and tell them this.

how about georgians?

You know that 3.1 would be lower if 3rd generation immigrants weren't counted as """"Dutch"""

PTSD ?

I think you are a too small minority to be included.

Yup, true that.

>Poles are "they took our job"

>Non-westerns are "they took our wellfare"

yea, you will probably read some article at some point, stating that the gap in unemployment between Dutch and immigrants are declining.

Polish mustard race

You know that 3.1 would be lower if these poles would stop taking our jobs. Their willingness to do even the most shittiest jobs is goddamn impressive

Are those percentages ?

If it's a job so shitty, whats the problem>
You clearly don't want it, why not let someone who does take it ?

Well more the fact that cheap labor makes an already unpleasant job even shittier so the native born population refuses to do it.

If it was within the Dutch labor market only there'd be someone willing to do it for more pay.

>be Poland
>get destroyed by European powers for a few centuries now
>Suddenly big powers pull dumb rapefugue shit and ruin themselves
>Poland becomes nationalistic as a defensive mechanism
>one of the safest countries from terrorism in the continent
>openly teaches youth to handle weapons and military practices
>has workers emigrate to European countries to work
>deeply rooted in faith which staves off multiculti diversity propaganda
>has a larger army than Germany

Once you've been cucked as hard as Poland was, you become immune to it forever

How did you fuck your iranians up like that?

Polacks tend to the leftover jobs that the dutch feel too good for. The problem is that we are a bunch of spoiled brats that rather take wellfare than a shit-tier job.

We wuz kangs n shit

Watch the US elections closely.

50/50 that you get refugees.

Well, when you have a choice of working for €1200/month or getting +-€1000/month welfare then I don't think that the choice is too hard...

>t.Sandnigger on welfare

Gib job

kek

Come here with your gf or wife, speak a bit of English and drive forklifts.
You'll be sorted for the next 10 years. You Poles get really good conditions here.

>would non-ironically sit on his ass and collect gibsmedats on the expense of hard workers
Kys kankerzigeuner

I like Polish workers. The first time I was confronted by a Polish worker he asked where he could buy beer in English. Felt good to help him.

This fucking chart is the reason I hate morrocans and everything above with a passion.

Polacks might dress in sports clothes, and drink too much.
At least they fucking work and contribute to society.

Imagine how much money we could save just by deporting immigrant leeches.
We could build an army that is capable of defending this country, and not just one city.

Over time my hatred towards these leech immigrants has grown from slightly annoyed to full blown hatred, they contribute nothing, and shout the loudest when they want something.
They try to overthrow our national culture because they are offended by it, but in the meantime they do fuck all to contribute to society.
They don't work, they don't pay taxes, they don't volunteer to help in the eldery homes, they don't do ANYTHING but complain.

>see chart
>notice Sup Forumsish are based
>instead of raging at turks and other shits
>cry that you want dutch to take low skill jobs
>pay jizya

You know that every worker creates more jobs than he takes as he meets his needs, so whole "job stealing" thing is a fuckin bullshit?