This really raises some important societal issues

This really raises some important societal issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow.... Really makes you think...

Wtf?! I hate cops now!

Wtf?! I hate white people now!

>Nigger
>With a dad
Nice may may

why the fuck are their sofas placed like that?

Because niggers are fucking stupid.

What's funny is that the artist pretend it's a black thing
I'm pretty sure every white family worth a shit tell their kids not to fuck around with the police

Clearly created by a white liberal who has never met a black person or they'd know there are one too many parents on the right couch.

>Those pictures on the wall.
Begging for pepe edits.
The dad too.

Wonder what house they looted that TV from

Nothing in that image is even remotely close to reality.

Are they about to fuck that child?

>a picture of a family breaking into another families home

sage

Just don't act like a fucking nigger around the police. Is it really that hard for these pavement apes?

fixed it

Do blacks really hang pictures of MLK on their walls? They're aware he was an adulterous piece of garbage who practically abandoned his kids to pursue his own selfish desires...right?

That's why he is their role model, silly

>Son. Obey the law, be polite to an officer, and don't don't have stupid friends and you won't get shot, okay? Also, you're only dreaming because you've never actually met your father. Ogga booga booga where da wiite wemen at??

If I lived in a black society, would I try to change its views of me? Being a white person, I'm never going to be seen as "normal". i'd be a self-interested dem to try to worm my way into government and call people racist for being prejudice against whites. If blacks were the norm, I'd respect them. Society protects its own; in a white society, there is no demonized white man.

Should Corbyn resign over this??

Niggers don't have father figures.
They don't have parents, period.
It's no wonder they all turn out like shit.

>father figure
>Not dressed like ghetto trash
>this fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Is that the kid's uncle or something?