The portuguese man was destined to spread all continents its seed

The portuguese man was destined to spread all continents its seed...
youtube.com/watch?v=B1HwbgDiR6Q

Attached: 1509648306909.png (3236x2456, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCiCjqlHQmw
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=qcYNlcBczRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this happened instead

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 59K)

kys cuck.

good post.

I am portuguese spreading my seed in Brazil

>'african'

rotfl, seriously they call it that? it's berber (caucasoid) from the neolithic expansions into europe.
No wonder why they call to this 'west asian', when it's dominant in anatolia, and more caucasoid than anything.

Attached: 1a28983syrwestasia.gif (800x581, 90K)

Nah,just to explore shitskins like you and then leave

Attached: Bartolomeu -Dias---portugal11.jpg (533x461, 283K)

Stop using Brazilian proxy, stupid moor

Morrocans(moors) never went to brazil,, not even after they were expelled out of iberia, only jews did it and slaves

>mfw your royal family nowadays are composed solely of brazilians and they will always be brazilians
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: Portrait_of_Dom_Pedro,_Duke_of_Bragança_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (220x274, 18K)

>it's berber (caucasoid)

t.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

None of them is brazilian, (Duarte Pio is pt) they are of european blood, therefore part of the portuguese branch.

And by the way monarchy will never return to Portugal, and everybody knows that. lul

>who is Maria II
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lmao, i know why you are crying jamal.

Attached: 12zjeuu0342sla4b.png (599x690, 367K)

that happened before Portugal even existed doe

>it's the "muh European blood" autist again

>leave

Lmao D. João VI literally wanted the royal family to live in Brazil forever to the point of making it the capital of the Portuguese Empire LMAO

Attached: Retrato_de_D._Joao_VI_-_Gregorius,_Albertus_Jacob_Frans_2.jpg (417x550, 128K)

Sorry if the truth hurted you porchmonkey

>who is Maria II

just another descendant of our first king, without chimp blood like you. lmao

>Maria da Glória Joana Carlota Leopoldina da Cruz Francisca Xavier de Paula Isidora Micaela Gabriela Rafaela Gonzaga de Bragança nasceu em 4 de abril de 1819 no Paço de São Cristóvão, cidade do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
>nasceu em 4 de abril de 1819 no Paço de São Cristóvão, cidade do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
>cidade do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
uhm...
UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You got GTFO, by Porto based population, and the king had to come back, then you became independat, best thing that ever happned. win win situation.

yeah, now Portugal is literally nothing LMAO, in the end we did become the capital of the Portuguese Empire anyway LMAO

Are you telling me that if my fathers were living in japan (because napoleon whateve") and than i would born there i would be ethnically a japanese? ahahah no wonder your IQ is what we all know.

just go to Sup Forums pls

In the end Portugal is here, while brazil is called the exampleof what to avoid in the entire planet, a country without history or race, without culture or heritage, a place full with crime and nice landscapes.
We love to be "nothing" ahah

>t. chimp

Your royal family is literally the same as the Brazilian one, due to D. Pedro I love for Brazil and hatred towards Portugal. Admit it, you were cucked forever by the Big Brazilian Cock
>a country without history or race, without culture or heritage
We are literally your history my friend, without us you would probably be conquered by Spain LMAO. The portuguese history is literally just a prelude to the greatness that came and is to come, meanwhile your history has ended with our independence. If anything Brazil is the Future and Portugal will always be the past.

Where would D. João VI flee if it wasn't for us?

>Your royal family is literally the same as the Brazilian one, due to D. Pedro I love for Brazil and hatred towards Portugal.

Sheeeitttt this is the real we wuz kings "
Why are always the meme countries, that have no roots or glory or achievements that try to claim they are what others really are.... subsaharans or african americans claim they were egyptians, this brazilian mutt on drugs claims the portuguese kings, from the ancient house (with 1000 years), were brazilians (a country without even 300 years of history) SHIIEEETTT.
Don´t you realize you are not a nation,you have no bloodline, or roots, yes you have a future, it's called what you are now, a multiracial hellhole.
You were just one colony, one more of the dozens all over the world, that we had, like angola, or mozambique, goa, or macau. When you became indepdant, you have started your own "history" a meme of course. Portugal retained it's empire till 1974, when the commies did their job. But yeas it was you ahahah

Attached: 1warPortugalvscol.png (314x1970, 142K)

upvoted

We seriously don´t care. The king descendant got a bulled in the head in 1910 in Lisbon streets, the republic won.

>that butthurt
>all those grammatical errors
Simply glorious, don't sweat m8! Yes yes, cope with the fact that you lost literally everything you had which already was literally a fraction of your biggest colony which is nowadays the 8th biggest GDP of the world. Yes yes, keep on claiming that you have a "bloodline" and "culture" when your country sovereignty is forever dependent of Germany, your language, religion and culture has been absorbed by your biggest colony to the point of you becoming our Colony. But yeah "muh pure Celtic bloodline, not a single drop of African/Arab blood, We wuz 100% european and proud!". Just accept it, your future is to be forever subservient to your biggest and most prized former colony, as we slowly take your language, pride and culture away. You should be happy tho, cause if it wasn't for us, you guys would be like Estonia, Sweden and some other small countries which had their culture replaced by a shitty americanized globalized version

>Yes i'm buthurted because i'm a mongrel from a third world country, and a failed state, without law that has 45 million indigents,yes i'm

Attached: projectmsome4m5.jpg (490x333, 34K)

>cause if it wasn't for us, you guys would be like Estonia, Sweden and some other small countries which had their culture replaced by a shitty americanized globalized version
lmao implying that isn't better than being linked with brownzilmutts

The levels of delusion of this ape are out of this world. Ask anyone in the world, if they prefer to be brazilians or if they prefer to portuguese, swedish or estonians and you would see the answer,it's too much obvious, isn´t it?, even for your low iq brain.

We don´t need to be millions, that's what you can´t understand, we just want to remain what we are and stay far away of the third world. Your GDP per capita is laughable, look at history tard,multiracialcountries have no future, because you have no brains,that's why you will never achieve anything

Attached: 1100i_quality_oflife.png (1350x710, 72K)

Only our 30's,40's, 50's and 60's from the XX
century eclipse all your chimpland's history since the first day,

youtube.com/watch?v=CCiCjqlHQmw

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

i will not even talk about the reconquista, discoveries, conquests, culture, civilization etc. it's a "little bite" pathetic even to debate that with monkeys.

Salazar would think you're autistic

good, i would receive a medal, you would see tarrafal

youtube.com/watch?v=qcYNlcBczRo

I really hope you're underage user

I really hope you are a girl, you can´t have balls, it's impossible. It's too shamefu, i hope you are not even portuguese.

Thanks for proving my point that every single one of you is buttblasted about our inevitable superiority

yes you are obviously superior uhuhuhuh

Attached: 263810zil.png (1303x892, 274K)

rsrsrsrsrsrs braziu muito superioh

based albania

lol, this picture

Tugas were unironically better colonizers than Sp*niards.

>A pile of vomit is better than a piece of shit.
Thanks, Paraguay, I'm flattered

Attached: 1517326507586.jpg (250x238, 6K)