Is this a prank?

forward.com/scribe/348466/im-a-jew-and-im-a-member-of-the-alt-right/

Which one of you niggers got the forward to publish your shit?

The "Alt-Right" has been subverted by Jews from the start.

>member
lel since when it is a club?

Oh look stormcucks act like they're too cool for the alt right but obviously are obsessed with leading it

Milo?

(((Molyneux)))

Sup Forums never chose to lead anything stupid faggot

Have you ever noticed that when anything goes mainstream made by not just Sup Forums but things like Sup Forums and [s4s] too, normies corrupt the shit out of it?

This is why Sup Forums is starting to turn on the the tern alt right. A fringe group is what Sup Forums has always been.

The last time Sup Forums started going mainstream.... Never forget the Sup Forumsolocaust of 2014.

I thought you became officially initiated when you purchased your Sup Forums Gold account?

> Ausfalia
> leading
top kek

How do i delete this

If you can't beat 'em, goyim.

We're slowly figuring out how to jew the jews. This is a good thing.

Jews will always try and make a shekel off something

Alt-right has a lot of people that don't mind its message

Jews make money and promote it: normies cometh

I guess people who were around in the beginning can be happy that they pushed freedom of speech, as that's what it was originally over; politically incorrect arguments

Kek

Jews aren't hard to beat/become them

The Eternal Anglo has used them for the past 200 years

Most people just aren't scummy enough to be a merchant.

You did your formatting wrong. If you put your name where you put your card number and your CVV where you put your pin code it'll detect you're registering for an account and automatically hide your details.

the defining trait of the alt-right is that they are sick of political correctness, of course there are jews that are angry about shit. there are jews angry about cunts who use the holocaust as a lever and there are muslims who are angry about the whole siding with muslims whenever there is a terrorist attack thing.

would you be happy if you moved to a country that you deliberately picked because of the culture and then people from your country decided to go there and make it like the country you came from? would you be happy if you wanted to protect the land you were born in and hold extreme right wing views only to find that some crusty old kike used the holocaust as an excuse for some bullshit and now all the people who share your political beliefs hate you?

the muslim shit is different because a muslim who embraces the culture of their country isn't a good muslim, i've got a muslim m8who eats bacon and does drugs. he don't give a shit and he hates when people lump him in with muslim terrorists by defending him via proxy whenever there is a fucking terrorist attack. he drinks down at the local pub, he is aussie. nobody is going to attack him for being a muslim when he is saying shit like "oi nah fuck those raghead cunts we should fucking glass the middle east".

How are you supposed to defend nationalism when it gets painted as racist or white supremacist?

Only thing Australia leads is the alpha emu overlords to their gf's bedrooms.

ITS HAPPENING

its genuinely a pretty reasonably article
maybe im just not paranoid enough about subversion

Checked. I find it very amusing that the 'alt-right' is lead by Jews and neonazis at the same time

>I found like-minded people online. Some of them were overtly anti-Semitic, but I found that their critique of the Jewish community was similar to mine.

REDPILLING THE JEWS WITH NO SURVIVORS

How will the left recover, they can't attack Jews but Jews are also part of the alt right

A proud liberal an hero's

how can you be a "member" of something that essentially means posting Sup Forums memes on twitter?