Success breeds jealousy

Whites invented computing and Internet communications. BULLSHIT.
Only thing they have ever invented is stealing and beating their own drum.
Modern technology exists because of us.

Sauce :
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajay_Bhatt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinod_Dham

Bow down to your masters

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
spiegel.de/schulspiegel/indien-neuer-test-fuer-schueler-nach-dummen-antworten-im-tv-a-1095503.html
bbc.com/news/health-33980904
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Justice must be served

Even your modern technology reminds you to poo in the loo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1

Bow down to your masters

Bullshit.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

Stop using the proxy, Bruce, we know it's you.

Fuck off shitksins and stop taking over my country otherwise we'll put you in the ovens too along with the Jews.

Nope. Nice try PIDF

Cool, an Indian version of we wuz kangz

YOUR POO GOES IN THE LOO, NOT ON Sup Forums

Shouldn't you be busy shitting in the designated shitting street right now, Pajeet? How did you even get a computer? I didn't know you could make computers out of sticks.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't already shit

Squat down to your streets

Chinaman, stop covering up for the poos.

Try stopping us
Protip you can't
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the conqueror my lord.
He conquered Nvidia corporation
I know that strikes a chord. Now whiteys will retire, but not on their own accord. The conqueror marches on.
Glory Glory RAJA AMD.
Glory Glory RAJA AMD
Glory Glory .RAJA AMD
Indian engineers keep marching on

Are they looking for attractive poo in loos to rape?

POO IN LOO

We invented computing.
No I poo in loo and sleep with Blonde women

They are helping their kids cheat.

Cretins need not speak when the CONQUEROR is around

Lmao at butthurt neckbeards jealous of non white success

Oh no you got me *slow clap* well done

We don't cheat

>blonde women in India

Cool story. You just got off work from some shitty job writing shit code. After wading through a river of shit that you call a street, you came home to a shit cardboard box. And now you're shitposting on a shit-tier interweb forum for shit-fetish enthusiasts.

It's funny how much of the tech industry is run by Indians.

They have such a huge population that they have a larger pool of honour students than the US has students. The west is basically a testament to eugenics where they tend to import those of a higher caste since the students that come to study are almost always from the wealthier and more intelligent populace of the foreign country.

OPEN SOURCE LOOS BY 2020

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Indian memes

Now you're just baiting. Fuck off already.

No point to cheat since you can't even figure out how indoor plumbing works.

This triggers beta vegan cucks not the CONQUEROR

>It's funny how much of the tech industry is run by Indians.
That's just a meme that started after Microsoft made a POOINLOO their CEO.

spiegel.de/schulspiegel/indien-neuer-test-fuer-schueler-nach-dummen-antworten-im-tv-a-1095503.html

Tell me, Mohinder, if one were to empty ones bowels anywhere - where would one proceed to complete such a task?

Would it be

A) in the loo?
or
B) in the loo?

That's a small sample of our population.
Most of us are decent, hardworking and down to earth.

Yet you haven't unlocked the mysteries of digging sewers or indoor plumbing...

>That's a small sample of our population.

"In India, nearly half of the population - more than 590m people - relieve themselves in the open."

Source: bbc.com/news/health-33980904

>Designated shitting streets

>because of loo ghosts

>poo in the loo already faggot.

The first recorded description of the social interactions that could be enabled through networking was a series of memos written by J.C.R. Licklider of MIT in August 1962 discussing his "Galactic Network" concept. He envisioned a globally interconnected set of computers through which everyone could quickly access data and programs from any site. In spirit, the concept was very much like the Internet of today. Licklider was the first head of the computer research program at DARPA,4 starting in October 1962. While at DARPA he convinced his successors at DARPA, Ivan Sutherland, Bob Taylor, and MIT researcher Lawrence G. Roberts, of the importance of this networking concept.
Leonard Kleinrock at MIT published the first paper on packet switching theory in July 1961 and the first book on the subject in 1964. Kleinrock convinced Roberts of the theoretical feasibility of communications using packets rather than circuits, which was a major step along the path towards computer networking. The other key step was to make the computers talk together. To explore this, in 1965 working with Thomas Merrill, Roberts connected the TX-2 computer in Mass. to the Q-32 in California with a low speed dial-up telephone line creating the first (however small) wide-area computer network ever built. The result of this experiment was the realization that the time-shared computers could work well together, running programs and retrieving data as necessary on the remote machine, but that the circuit switched telephone system was totally inadequate for the job. Kleinrock's conviction of the need for packet switching was confirmed.

In the loo and then proceed to dump my CONQUEROR seed into Norwegian women

Here's the thing, since 20 century most patent/invention are claimed under company name.
So it really doesnt matter if pajeet,chang, young, david, johnny, or avi doing the research and development.
Their invention will fall under that company, which mostly based on US, who have large VC.

Even if Indian's were intellect supreme and rulers of the technology. One would refuse to bow down, because of the recent pooping of the Indian whom one would bow down.

White women don't go for shitskins.

You were the cool brown guys India, why do you have to be all butthurt like the niggers and muslims too now ?

White civilization de risked these pursuits enough that your people showed up to compete. The systemic reduction of risk of scientific pursuit, a western invention, was 99% of the invention of email, the technical act on the shoulders of European giants the other 1%

Didn't ask about your routine. Actually I live in a huge bungalow whixh has a helipad.
I sold my startup for $400 million

..but would she feel it?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

It's okay India, we invented our own style of toilet that you may prefer to the traditional loo. You'll feel right at home.

>I sold my startup for $400 million

>huge bungalow whixh has a helipad.

Pajeet, you poo in the streets and now you shitpost on our board?

We just want to be appreciated for our services and contributions to the west.
Especially in healthcare and computing that's all we want.
I don't hate whites I love them so much that I've decided to marry a white woman

I spent 60% of my day fixing shit the INDIANS fucked up in IT.

We appreciate it. Thank you for being an above average community in the west

My bungalow is bigger than your country.
I've been to Estonia so beautiful.. why do you sell cheap alcohol to fingoloids

Jealous?

Thanks ameribro

And thanks for Bengali chicks

This post is obviously bait. But I will say that Indians don't go to school here. Why would they do that? Instead they get their degrees in duckduckastan in 6 or so months then come here to work cheaper than any American ever would. They repeat this process so it seems as though they are some sort of dominant people when in reality they are only willing to work cheaper. Also no one is defined by the amount of degrees they have. Richard Feynman only had 1 degree from MIT and he made huge contributions to physics and mathematics. I've meet so many professors who tell their students "trust me, I have 5 degrees, I know what I'm doing" yet they spell things wrong and get upset when I ask questions they don't have the answer to in front of the whole class. The only thing that having multiple degrees means is that you gave the university more money.

india is a literal shithole because all the good indians left for america and refuse to actually contribute to their own country

Oh sure. Silicon valley doesn't exist either

Why do people get so defensive about "muh race" that they have to delude themselves?

Or maybe the profs at your community college aren't a great data set for making inferences about extraordinary technical achievements

Thank you for, along with our East Asian brothers, being glorious proof that whites aren't responsible for the constant failures of minorities.

CONQUERORS don't bait

>lying bigly on the interweb to try and convince people you don't shit in the street

WE WUZ RAAJA AND ANVESHAKON
N SHIEETT
*parrp*

>'it's hot and makes me want to vomit'

What the hell? Have these toilets no plumbing or something?

The shit must be flushed

Can the united kingdom survive without Indian Doctors?

That's why whiteys are forced into retirement by Indians

Then why did you fail to defend your country when Great Britain invaded?

Rakesh is off of shit patrol early.

How do we fight the wage gap that exists due to society's Asian supremacist leaders

The average white male earns 93 cents for every dollar an Asian does. The oppressed of society MUST band together to fight against discrimination, prejudice and inequality.

Yes because the rest of the doctors actually go to school in Europe and not in duckduckastan so they can get their degree in a few years

Fuck off, Peru. No one likes your mountains anyway.

California 1st Generation Asian here.. I'm in the CS department at my university amongst a sea of Indians and Chinese kids. And all I see Whites pursuing are liberal arts degrees, social justice on campus and Starbucks.

Don't forget about diversity in anime. Why aren't there more blacks and arabs?

>moved to the US when he was 7 years old
>attended high school and university in the US
>married to FRAN FUCKING DRESCHER
>big enough ego to claim he invented email despite the fact that Ray Tomlinson invented it almost 10 years earlier

he may not be white but he sounds pretty fucking American to me

Because I wasn't born at that time.
>American intellectual detected
I guess you get your news and orders from CNN

>Triggered manchild detected
Seek Christ and you shall be saved

POO

What weirds me out the most about a lot of Indians is that if they were albino, they almost look like Europeans.

By bowing down to the CONQUEROR

Daily Reminder:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_India

Seriously though. Why do you shit in the streets and rivers like animals?

start pooing in the loo and then we'll start talking

Pajeet, NO

They know that the CONQUERORS have arrived m8

Bottom looks like a Wes Anderson movie.

your people dont even poo in toilets

Pic related, The Conquer®

Schools in Europe are run by corporate elite and produces robots
In India thinking outside the box is promoted and learning is excellent that's why we are winning

Velcome to de peet stop!

Yeah, I can see that

oh, i know the answer!

By being a fraudulent liar.

You guys are excellent at low-level coding as long as you don't have to think too much on your own. With a team of smart white men doing all the design and actual implementation while you guys bang out the shit work, great things can be done.

But never again will I depend on an Indian to design and code an application. It's quicker just to do it myself

Holy shit, is that real? Was an Indian seriously trying to suggest that Indians invented the idea of shitting in a container or basin?

What technology would that be? Designated shitting streets?

Poo in the loo gipsy.

Whites did invent computing and internet communications you fucking feces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Zuse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

You're funny. You shall be personal entertainer to the CONQUEROR

Most of your country doesn't have a working toilet and you want to conquer the greatest empire in history? LOL.