So what happens to Sup Forums if Hillary does win?

So what happens to Sup Forums if Hillary does win?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/dOppH91.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"if"

*when

our lord and savior hillary is going to btfo all you aspies.

i.imgur.com/dOppH91.jpg

Trump will win.

they will start bitching like little girls

Wtf I hate this country now

Nothing
>He wasn't here in 2012
R.eddit is not here, newfag

*shill

shills leave Sup Forums

including yourself

Pic related. You answered your question.

>if

Half of us admit that we were trolling by supporting Trump. And that keks were had while doing it.

Celebrate because we have supported based Queen Hillary since the beginning. May she genocide all niggers through abortion.

We will be able to finally expose the government to the masses when she fucks up big time or we get to see her seize up and shit her pant suit

>So what happens to Sup Forums if Hillary does win?

most of the /r9k/ asspies go back to wizardchan and fulminate. or infchan, wherever. they ain't getting laid & their trumperstar lost, i don't see any future happiness. I guess they might start trolling chris chan 15 years too late.

EBIN xD

Everyone will shift into maximum overmad for a while and then pretend they didn't really support Trump, but Johnson instead and knew Hillary was gonna win.

Website gets blocked in us, every ip address is sent to concentration camps,
White genocide

what is that

I move into Nigel Farages garage and wait it out

> Trump will win.

Says who?

that I approve of.

Kill all white males.

You get to have fun with one of the sleaziest politicians (not just Hillary, but everyone behind her as well) to have ever walk on this planet.
Also, increased tensions with Russia/Putin, increased world policing, big corps having their way.

But hey, maybe Trump will win! Then you get a walking meme to be your potus.

wtf do you think this is ?

nothing happens.
even if he wins what do you expect ?!

his policies might take years until you would actually feel an impact on your daily life or on culture.

we might prefer trump but even if the wicked witch wins it wont matter that much.
in the end evryone is responsible for himself.

throught his candidacy alone, we have gotten alot of momentum and this will have consequences. the fucking left-tards are loosing members day by day.

Trump is going to lose so much that you'll get tired of losing.

All Americans will disappear because they'll have to get in their cuckshed, with no internet access.

edgy

That's wrong Ivan. Burgers will just use LTE, Sven taught them that

Business as usual.

Memes.

We will laugh at american posters a lot during 2 or 3 months, they will be all butthurt, a lot of trumpfag will leave and then we will carry on.

The end of Sup Forums
>Hillary elected
>calls for hate speech ban
>Sup Forums removed from Sup Forums
>track ip
>jail all Sup Forumsacks for hate speech
>make an example out of them
>libshits relish over dictator Hitlery's goodspeak
>dislike pol badspeak
They'll still be cripple chan tho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs

Hillary hates niggers too. She's grandstanding about how she's going to raise the minimum wage, fight for equality, and liberally administer gibsmedats.

But wait, Hillary's paid off by Wall Street, you think charity's on their list? No, it's all profit. She's not going to give two hoots about niggers and white trash once she gets the vote.

Neither candidate really aligns to the wishes of the average Sup Forumsack. On the flip side, that means both candidates have partial alignment to what we want as well.

There is no such possibility.

Look on the bright side of things. You will be able to watch her physically collapse during the next 2-3 years, considering how healthy she looks now

Probably end up more depressed and lose that last bit of faith in humanity, if she was to win, I don't see a bright future unless the public starts to fight back

>So what happens to Sup Forums if Hillary does win?
As OP posts this thread for the 19th time today

Stop digselv, ven

wait 6 months til she dies

Even if trump somehow managed to win he would just be the last hurrah for the far right. With the way demographics are changing it will be next to impossible for someone like him to get elected in a decade or two.

your an idiot if you actually want Hillary to win instead of trump

> PO cuck

Which is why he needs to deport while he can. USA should have deported Africans century ago, it's little late, especially now with Mexicans.

We lose nothing, in fact the world is better than it was before Trump ran.

She will immediately start pandering to conservatives to try and prevent a giant revolt.

seeing all the anti Russian movement in NATO, the recent German gov telling people to become prepers, the way us media is portraying russia as the evil enemy and tump as their allies
I'm pretty confident they are just preparing ww3

not joking I think the elite are ready for the big one to clean 80% of the population and start over

It implodes

It will be Ricardo Lopez all over again

the earth keeps spinning, user keeps shit posting, OP keeps being a huge faggot unable to satisfy his cock hungry boipussy

We double down.

Nuclear war would poison the entire planet to such a degree that no one alive would be able to profit from a new world order of that caliber.

Not saying this isn't the plan but it's a fucking retarded one.

Sure hope Goldstien and Sheckleberg are building themselves some mighty fine kosher vaults to hudle in for the next 100 years.

I think you mean not goodspeak

Shitposting will continue. Keeping it up may stress her to death.

Let us hope for a Clinton presidency.
Just look how radicalized people have become because of Obama presidency.
A Clinton presidency will result in even more radicalization.
The more disenfranchised conservatives feel the faster and harder they will be pushed to the right.

The leftist morons need to ask themselves, if it ever came down to a civil war, who would win?

trump WILL win

>The leftist morons need to ask themselves
introspection doesn't seem to be one of their core abilities.

You will become cucks like us.

We get deleted, of course!

So literally nobody had *anything* to say about this?

American Sup Forumssters will be be preparing for the civil war

It means the US election is over and maybe Sup Forums can finally stop being such a huge pile of shit

Wait a sec

None of you seriously believe Trumps gonna win right?

I think some heroes have arrived to save the day from the unnecessarily obvious evil tyrant

Wait a sec

None of you actually believe that Brexit gonna happen right?

I understand if white americans want to leave the country after the brain damaged shillary cuntin wins. You are always welcome to come to New Zealand. Think of the country as a safe harbor with no Australians to ruin it.

Duck and cover. It's fine, I kind of want to die at this point.

We sit back and watch as refugees and other undesirables pour into this country and women get raped constantly and there's a major terrorist attack every other week, then that bloodthirsty bitch of a president sheds a tear but does nothing just like Obama.

Then we shitpost about it.

A lot of asshats and half-wit conspiracy theory NEETS with semi-developed mental illnesses will make the transition to full blown mental patients.

Kej, pic related