ITT: You have been granted one wish which you can use to change the world. Weather its closing the borders...

ITT: You have been granted one wish which you can use to change the world. Weather its closing the borders, electing Trump or nuking Romania the choice is yours.

What do you wish for Sup Forums?

Julius Malema becomes President of South Africa.

I'd replace the ruling demos with a feudalist society.

NUKE THE MIDDLE-EAST

I want to be dictator of the U.K.

I get to decide who lives and who dies

Zimbabwe 2.0 how likely?

Limit laws to communities not whole "countries"

Id wish for Nazis to win ww2 and establish a solid, stable government/natiom

Alternatively, British Empire never collapsed and the monarchy ran a peaceful and prosperous world.

Alternatively, The Confederates won the civil war which led to the confederates joining up with the axis in ww2 (this is probably what i would want more than any others)

Nuking Australia.

I'd wish for unlimited money for my personal use. The world will sort outself out while I stay comfy.

Remove kebab. I'd remove Jew but I'm absolutely certain that they have dead man triggers to destroy the world in case another Jew out-Jews them (mutually assured destruction and such), and I haven't finished my sleeper build so I'm not ready for mad max just yet.

Plus if I remove Jew we still have kebab.

Government based on personality cult, kings and dictatorships are the most unstable of all, even if they win the war, the country will become more "degenerat" over the next decades as the leaders change and the old farts

50 acres of good land and a hand full of tools to get me started.

Die

I wish to be eternally omnipotent and conscious

mummy

also the day of the rope

I want to be a jew.

Reunite the Empire

;_;7

Nuking the US

>I get to decide who lives and who dies

I get to decide who is sent to Australia. Soon enough it will be like a penny pusher. We can just parachute people into the centre.

Nuking Australia 1488 times. Then putting Abos in charge of the country and making Darwin the capital.

came here to post 'remove juden' but then i read this

Gosh, that one is fucking though.
> stop being a neet
> getting gf
> nuke sweden
> nuke canada
> nuke germany
> nuke middle east
> kill all jews
> kill all niggers
> kill all sand-niggers
> kill all shitskins

Hard choice. But I guess I would just ask for unlimited amount of money and then I would buy all the politicians and mass media and then I would build a wall around fuckin apefrica so they would just all die there

>though
tough*

The extermination of all kikes.

>you would need a supernatural intervention for Trump to win

>Make me omnipotent
I can now make niggers of all races white, make Muslims Christians, make faggots straight, make trannies mentally healthy, make my pets immortal, give anons a faithful, pure, traditional wife.
>What else?

>lives in Poland
>wants to nuke Germany
>wants to nuke Sweden

Are you aware of a thing called nuclear fallout? Entire Europe would be uninhabitable.

>t. edge

There is no better wish than wishing for world peace
:^)

>Make Latvia into superpower by 2050.

Not true friend, I live near dc, NEAR dc, and according to this thing from the army, if dc were hit by an icbm, I'd be outside the fallout radius. Sure it's a big kill zone, but it's not even a third of Maryland, which is tiny.

Nuking us will have repercussions on the entire continent. However, I think Australia should be nuked since you are isolated anyway, have a lot of niggers, dangerous animals and insects, chinks and shitposters.

Also, I wish I was King of the Earth so I could do whatever the fuck I want with any of you faggots.

Nuke the US.

Literally the source of degeneracy right now

No one has any feeling in their genitals or sexual desire in any way. No more reproduction. The human race slowly dwindles and dies off

Good luck trying to rule an entire planet fuckboi.

>What do you wish for Sup Forums?
Every pitbull on Earth is forcefed a lethal poisonous sausage while the owners get gassed

I wish for Triss instead of yennefer

Cut the world population down to around 1 billion.
Trimming from basically everywhere, especially religious non-Christians.

Teleport all non-whites to Saturn

I want to press a button that will sterilize all non western European whites.

Note that I said sterilize and not kill.

That will give the world 30-40 years to prepare to the massive loss on population. All of India, middle East , Asian, etc would be inverted by Europeans.

Oh and I'd also like to hang Merkel by her own intestines in a public place.

Religions disappear.

die

Sanders, Corbyn, Bellen and Di Natale all get elected