>great landscapes and climate
>beautiful women

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Central_Italy_earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=MxhvSh2iSDA
imgur.com/a/14JN6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Italy were the best country in Earth, more than 5% of the West would know that an earthquake hit several days ago that killed 300 people. Literally no recognition. How sad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Central_Italy_earthquake

bump

we are flooded with these beings
youtube.com/watch?v=MxhvSh2iSDA

I already donated some money. Let's turn this into a charity benefit thread

the mafia thanks

Kek

Regardless of what happens, I made my mind up long ago that I'll go and retire somewhere in north Italy.

Is there mafia in Perugia?

who do you think owns the construction business around the world? Perugia has nothing to do with the earthquake btw

They have been in financial trouble forever, they bring in an endless amount of niggers. Italy was cool, 15 years ago. But no more.

bad choice. Taxation is too high. if anything retire in southern italy, at least they have better weather and things are cheaper.

your euro currency ruined us, my kraut friend

I don't know man, I've been to northern Italy 5 times and I wouldn't say it's too expensive, but then again I've never paid Italian taxes

mafia is everywhere

Thank the EU-Lover Helmut Kohl for that - he once admitted that he pushed the Euro knowing full well the majority didn't want it. "That was the one time I acted like a dictator" he said.

Italy's earthquake has been all over New Zealand's news the last couple days.

130 photos of earthquake response.
imgur.com/a/14JN6

Even Queen Elizabeth donated.

Donate shit instead of money (cleaning products, clothes, canned food). Last time i've heard, the money you donate is actually funneled into a fund owned by a bank (Monte Paschi di Siena) they take a cut and/or retain excess funds to give loans to the poor fucks who lost house. LOANS. WITH OUR FUCKING MONEY

You forgot:
>shitty politics
>corruption
>one of the highest taxed nations in Europe
>shitty services
>no job

Money is needed, not goods, actually.

I love Italy. It's our closest cultural cousin and I've never felt at odd with any Italian. Despite the cliché that they're hot blooded and rash I've mostly met level headed and chill guys.
There is almost a sense of reservedness and humility that's very much absent of germanic country that I appreciate a lot.
God bless you Italians. You guys make the best weaboos as well

>no immigrants

Thats because the actual italians are already shitskins

t. Calabrian/sicilian descent

italy is a fucking shithole. the north is awful, the south is literally africa.

Italy is basically a barely functional country. No work ever gets done in Italy.

The companies I have worked with over there have been disasters. All the employees get three month vacations, and it's like they stagger them to be as obstructive as possible to actually getting anything done. Need to talk to Carlos, the only guy that knows the main supplier? Sorry, he's at his villa, or on a cruise or something.

Everyone in Italy is a hustler. The cab drivers all try to rip you off, the currency exchanges tack on 15% on top by default for converting USD to EUR. The homeless are all scammers or pickpockets. Get robbed? The cops do nothing to help you, because the criminal justice system is totally broken.

Oh, and best of luck when any one of the 100 different worker's unions for essential infrastructure goes on strike.

The only positives are hot girls and decent food. You wander around ancient cities like Florence and all you can think is, what the fuck happened to the italian people between now and then to make this place such a disaster?

>Despite the cliché that they're hot blooded and rash I've mostly met level headed and chill guys.

This. Italian people are very relaxed and calm

>reserved, humility
>italians

kek on which planet do you live?

you guys need to visit Naples

I've been there. There was trash piled up on the streets basically everywhere. It is a beautiful city that has been completely run into the ground.

Pisa is the most southern location I've visited

Full of niggers

I dunno m8. That's the experienced I've got with the Italians I met when travelling in North Italy to meet friends living there (never went more south than Bologna). I was agreeably surprised.
Much better experience than the Netherlands or Germany. For some reasons they were always on the defensive.
So take that as just anecdotes

I have to say, most europeans I know wouldn't dare talk shit about their country before knowing someone for quite some time, I admire this Italian honesty after all

that's because you are not smart and you think you will get the things done by conforming with the rules. In Italy there are written rules to make the Germans in the EU happy, then there are the real unwritten rules, those a naive american will never grasp.

you guys need to understand that there are at least 2 italys, north and south, it's not a meme.

> one of the highest amount of working hours per capita
> three months vacations

Plus
> Italy
> Carlos

Even assuming all you say is true, you should visit Northern Italy which is, despite its problems and the crisis, one of the wealthiest areas of the planet.
Italy has one huge problem: a shitty managing class that failed to rule the country since 1970s

If you live in a shithole you can't be happy and proud. A lot of people don't like this country.

>>right wing movements

right wing is dead in Italy. Im not even kidding.

Yeah I don't doubt it but you guys are still cool. Just accept my love you faggot

I know that, I had an Italian gf when I lived there for a year, she convinced me enough to never go further south than Rome

Planning on going to Rome next spring/summer, you got any advice for me?

A lot of Belgians don't like Belgium either but only the Italians admitted their problems right away, at least in my personal experience

actually south italy is good to visit. Just don't live there for a long time.

At what point does Italy become non-White?

My great-grandfather was from a village outside of Naples.

Belgium and France have higher taxes and we get terrorist attacks and a 1984 government in return

>outside of Naples.

kill yourself please

Checked
Lavali, lavali, lavali col fuoco, o' Vesuvio lavali col fuoco

gib owed trains

All the young people here want to move to UK or Germany.

Corruption here is terrible.

Italians are to blame, not politicians.

Women here are the most beautiful but they have awful 'me' personalities.

Full of black, young men. And Turks. Not a meme.

its the worst place on earth actually

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

If Italy splits into south and north , north would be best.