Sup Forums IS UNDER ATTACK BY FBI CTR SHILLS

Sup Forums IS UNDER ATTACK BY FBI CTR SHILLS

WARN YOUR FELLOW user

cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/

Bumparino

Nice find brother, but to be quite honest they can't burn the alt-right anymore thanks to the normie effect. They popularized it so hard that we now have a colony on twitter. The Twitter colony slightly behind on the memieness but what they lose in redpill they make up for in converting normies. This alt-right is basically the atheism of the bush era, and it will probably play out in the same way. Pointing at a couple of racist quotes on Sup Forums won't do anything once the normie critical mass has been achieved.

Can you give me the too long didn't read? Thanks

Hilldawg and friends are not political masterminds. Their toolbox is:

>WHITE SUPREMACIST KKK NEONAZI
>RUSSIA

Bringing the alt right into this only muddied the waters. All they did was dilute their message and give AJ and such people more credibility.

Kys.

Can't you even put effort into your fake chat logs? No one talks like that online.

What board is that? Where are the flags? Why is it blue? Who is your father and what does he do?

LARP
A
R
P

TLDR; Hillary's goons come here, post some racist shit, then send it to CNN. Attempt to make us look like a bunch of racist loonies.

we are though t.bh

>Sup Forums is beating CTR
>our satellite chan think tanks are out maneuvering Hillary and the FBI
>Trump is elevating the Republican party above everything
We're literally winning on all fronts, and haven't stopped winning for months. Holy shit.

Libtards are fucking destroyed. We might actually get to gas the kikes this time, guys...

is this why retards are sliding threads and replying to bad bait? I cannot belive this shit pol is an actual fight for the us election its one of hilliarys and fucking retarded peoples thing for trump to win. Why even come here and try blaming it on trump we just support him and dont even help him. What retard thinks we even troll for him what are we that big in the world.

Careful. The gods hate hubris.

whoops forgot to add one of Hillarys last hopes for winning, Not very good at English sorry

Sup Forums has been memeing reality for a while now. We're shaping how people see the world. Leftists are so fucking scared, but their behaviors are hard wired to make them lose against us now that we woke the normies.

I AM GOD

Never forget that life is an eternal struggle and that victory can defeat us in the end just like it defeated western civilization.

The Autism, it burns.

The age of abundance means programmers will replace gov, or, total collapse. Every talented coder is red pilled. They can't win.

This is the most multicultural board around.

just wait for the AI twitter bots

Cripple chan is like Sup Forums's immature little brother, and that's saying a lot. They spend most of their time raiding, doxing and LARPing.

visited jewbook recently
>spread the memes...

funny how I didn't run into but a few Hillary suporters

discussion is way better

too many lefty bot troll threads here.

So the thought Police will come to America?

Just like the human experience. We are only truly alive and conscious because of a constant war for resource that we're ALWAYS WINNING.

Except the polls

The polls put out by MSM are fake. Don't believe CNN to be honest LOLOL.

Have they been doing this since Zimmerman? If so then this is bigger than CNN or the presidential election. (((Someone(s)))) want to start a race war.

Also, should I'm gonna assume anyone posting racist shit is CTR from now on.

I get that there are some people on here who are legit racists, but I've always assumed that they were the vocal minority, and that the majority here were just shitposting and being totally ironic.

It really stimulates my frontal lobe.

bumper

Sup Forums isn't alt-right.

Sup Forums is just an image board where coincidentally the whole political spectrum visits.

You people clearly don't understand this new culture, as you keep trying to undermine a movement that is not here. Sup Forums is just Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't the front of "alt-right", no matter how much you old people keep thinking it is.

you should do more research and perhaps hire younger people before you try these kind of scare tactics lmao.

It's probably like 90% CTR operatives and 10% actual posts. I think Zimmerman is when they began operations in earnest. This is pretty scary actually.

>Hold survey in urban or heavily blue areas
>Results skew in favor of Hildog
>"Trump BTFO!" on the evening news
>Repeat as necessary

Pretty much everyone is racist to some degree. It's human nature to dislike "the other".

Shades of grey.

>Call up all their liberal buddies in the meda
>Hey want to be in a poll?
>Sure why not, let me just prep this bull for my wife
That's probably how it goes

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with tribal pride. But I think the posts that talk about racial segregation are probably CTR.

Alt right don't real
Faggot

time to dump my redpill folder more often
also
>implying people trust the media

This. Literally cringe-inducing. Should have given "2" something to say. Not how you should write dialogue. What is even the implied purpose? Just a jackanape bouncing his autismal headcanon off a wall.

>being afraid of expressing yourself
no one can fucking touch me, I will never hide my activity.