PFT background laughter is my favorite.

If you love Comedy Bang Bang you'll love our production of Kulap the Musical

"Disney's: The Wizard of Oz"

>it's an intern Gino episode
instant gold

Yes
He can't talk without cracking me up

I want the kid detectives back

That bit he did about thinking podcasts were long answering machine messages fucking killed me.

Jason Mantzoukas for best supporting character, he's never the funniest person on there but him + Scott + someone funny is always fucking exceptional

I think he wants to fuck Lapkus

nawh man him and Kulap have a super comfy marriage, don't ruin it with your gay shit

so Sup Forums...
have you ever gone over to a friends house to eat and you don't like the pizza they serve because the toppings aren't the ones they like...the pizz the pepperoni is sliding off and you just don't have the nerve to say I don't like your pizza can I get outta here I wanna go listne to fun. I got a comedy pizza party that's happening and I uh it's gotta be number one...

>My sister!

Don't we all?

>my wife

soundcloud.com/koijhjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk/cbb-my-wife-supercut

You're welcome

Is there one for "It's been" or "it's been a while"?

Brilliantly underrated post

one google search says no...unfortunately

Please tell me what this is a reference to

IIRC U talkin U2 to me
Metal band Staind has a song called "It's been a while" scott and scott endlessly make fun of the way the guy sings the refrain any time someone says "It's been a while"
I might be wrong...again "it's been a while"

TOMPKINS

his episodes are an instant listen..
same with wernor herzog episodes

They also say "It's been" a la Barenaked ladies' One Week usually. I have heard an "It's been" INTO an "it's been a while" so they tend to combine these things

he was on fire on the 500th episode. that entire bit about the catholic church was insane

>it's a tompkins shoehorns in a political joke moment

>It's a guest shoehorns in a political joke moment

y u gotta do this to me user

They always seem so taken aback when Scott doesn't just mirror back their sentiment, even though he's just joking and actually agrees with them. They are just so used to having nobody contradict their point of view that it startles them. Like when Fox news has an expert on that disagrees with their narrative. It's as if they never even considered that anyone could disagree.

>Scott Votedforhillaryman

I GOT ONE QUESTION FOR YOU JIM HENSON

Tbh I think it's just cause Scott really doesn't want actual discourse on the show. It's not relavent to what CBB is about, which is making people laugh and introducing young improvisors to listeners.

Anyone who goes on comedy bang bang with an agenda other than "hey I made a thing that I want listeners to know about" is making a huge mistake and will probably be very frustrated with the show.

CBB is for people of all stars and stripes

He killed it on the 500th. He tends to overshadow any other guest

I enjoy his constant co-host bit

That episode of the TV show they did where he's the host is one of my favorites. Plus Donny Gary.

well you say that but scott's host character changes views constantly depending on what the guests are talking about. In a recent one is a gusest pretending to be a black trump supporter and scott is the voice of a rational liberal, but in a lot of other podcasts, scott himself is making "pretending to be anti SJW" jokes.

That's true, I'm posting drunk so maybe I didn't explain this well.

I'll just pour these waters, then be quiet the rest of the thread

check one, two, okay Scott we're ready to record

>it's a Chief episode
GREETINGS GUMSHOE

L Ron Hubbard himself

The beautiful island of Sup Forums

>TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
when are we gonna get another time keeper episode?

PFT always does that "gewhuh" laugh

Great insight, gumshoe!

>That episode where he has a number of the day

One of my favorite characters easily

Just the basic backstory of the time keeper makes me lose my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4CrOJU1_o

jessie pinkman ova here

>It's a Marcus Parks starts swearing and gets a high pitched voice as he pretends to be indignant
I used to dislike Henry, but he's grown on me. Marcus is a fag though

rest in power harris
also, we know comedy comes in threes...but honestly i didn't count how many repetitions there were in this bit.
captcha
>stop police

Shit forgot image

Scott's also made some great jokes about being a Trump supporter, I can't remember any specifics though.

I like his way of handling political jokes though. CBB rarely gets preachy about politics, but when it does it still tends to be tongue-in-cheek.

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

he means PFT

The episode before the election with the mexican trump supporter and the white lady was fucking amazing. Him chanting LOCK HER UP was kino

I'm not sure which episode it was but Lapkus was on it, and at some point during the episode she just yells "HER EMAILS" and it just got me so hard.

>Its a Mary Holland episode

"I'm pregnant!"

>It's an episode where a female character who takes a big shit every nine months thinks she's pregnant

t. Tom Scharpling

CARRRRMEN SANDIAHGO AND HER BEAUTIFUL BROWN TITTIES

This is now a Hollywood Handbook thread

youtube.com/watch?v=GqvG4rc3ows

youtube.com/watch?v=aj1O9Ui6Bc4

The best

>you will never watch Woody Allen's "Ching-Chong Matinée"

I love Paul F Tompkins on CBB.
He's always fucking gold.

I've watched every woody allen movie and to be honest desu i feel like i've already watched that movie

>Never seen past season 3 of the TV Show because IFC refuses to make it available in my country.
Fuck those jews.
The only place I've found a working link for seasons 4 and 5 are on private trackers and I'm a public tracker pleb.

Netflix?

I was talking about this with my friend recently. CBB has super high highs but it also has some pretty low lows when it has eps with no improvisers on it. HH is always consistently good just because Sean and Hayes is so chemistry wise with each other

the ISLAND of MONACO!
Prince Grace... died there

Australian Netflix literally only has up to season 3. It's ridiculous.

move away from that literal prison colony to a real fucking cunt

you dropped your -ry

I said pft not pete holmes

Even the "bad" episodes are great because Sean and Hayes are so good at playing off of each other. They take it to such silly places and I can't explain why that type of humor clicks with me so much, but it's my favorite.

No, Pete Holmes only laughs at all of his own jokes.

It's why I have such high hopes for Off Book. Hopefully, no matter who the guest is, Jess and Zach should be able to carry the eps themselves just because they are so good at musical improv. Ep 3 was amazingly good:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggwYH9xBC7A

youtube.com/watch?v=aAZTR6ksDOw

I'm LOVING off book. It seems like it's sort of hard to produce but as long as they're getting the subs Earwolf will keep bankrolling it.

Jesus Christ

Off Book is so good. I don't think I've ever listened to a podcast with a better first episode. Dang dang dang you know?

it was great when people used to call and fuck with tom by talking about pft when they were feuding. love tom but the show ain't the same now with every caller just kissing his ass basically. I blame steven universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=1q9VIMchvRE

This is now an Off Book thread

>it's the Halloween episode
Quite likely my favourite 3 minutes of the year
youtube.com/watch?v=01-ZrECVOW8

Its so stupid but so fucking funny

Comedy death ray was a better name imo

I like bang bang more

youtube.com/watch?v=UtV80ZdpTY0

>guest casually brings up rapping
>Scott imediately thrusts them into a freestyle

Gabrus is so good he can carry an episode with shit guests, which is more often than not these days.

The only person that comes close is Carl Tart's Chief from Carmen Sandiego

I only started listening to the podcast this year so Chief is relatively newer to me than Gino. The few episodes with chief however have been fucking hilarious so I don't even care.

>It's a Thomas Middleditch episode
youtube.com/watch?v=xRSwrSp-Q-s

Andy daly best guest

PFT always relenting to Scott suggesting some ridiculous character trait with "......yes that's right. I WAS raised by bears" is terrific

how can you still listen to cbb when hollywood handbook has made all other comedy obsolete?

semi serious