>2016
>Still drinking the caffeinated jew

And you even dare to consider yourseld redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

oldthingsrnew.com/2013/10/18/grandpa-the-worlds-oldest-cat/
youtube.com/watch?v=le6vodQGeVI
nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-11-86
breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/is-coffee-good-or-bad-for-your-testosterone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying

Explain pls

>2016
>not drinking tea

>2016
>falling for the anti-caffeine jew

Thanks for reminding me, haven't had my morning coffee yet

10 months sober

True, coffee is fucking disgusting. I judge every cunt with a Starbucks cup

Who /tea drinker/ here?

piss off with your herbal jew

oh look, it's the jews trying to run the coffee business out of the market. I am proud to inject my veins with coffee each morning.

It's a drug like any other. Quit using it for two months and then take it. You will see how terrible it's really making you feel.

a. you shouldn't be drinking starbucks. home-brew is cheaper and you can make it very tasty.

b. you can get tea at starbucks so who knows whats in the cup

>coffee
>Starbucks

Pick one only

>Starbucks
>Coffee
Pick one

>drinking the caffeinated anglo

>not drinking green tea

>Questioning Dwight and the Greatest Generation

Tea drinker here,
Green tea master race reporting in.

Cawfee

Nice hive mind froggy

I feel like we have been triggered

I appreciate your taste, but will remain with white herbals.

implying im drinking that shit

Green Tea is truly the most aryan drink.

The problem is, im too lazy at the morning to make one.

Perfect tea requires to wait for the water to cool to 60°c and to prepare the filter and the right dosage

Is there a good green tea machine?

The oldest cat ever (Grandpa, lived to 38) drank coffee every day. He also had scrambled eggs, bacon, and a big plate full of broccoli and asparagus with a big glob of mayonnaise on top.

who's making shit thread like this??

"still falling for the "x" jew"

what is this stupid ass meme?? the vaginal jew, the round earth jew, the caffeinated jew, the video jew. wtf??

>Drink coffee
>Get a short-term rush
>Breath starts smelling like literal
>Want to go take a shit immediately
>Feel like crap once the effect wears off
>Very unhealthy for your hearth in long term, also the high caffeine concentration has many other negative effects

Green tea
>Tastes awesome
>Good for your oral hygiene
>Cuts down fat cells
>Boosts your immunity
>Anti-diabetes
>Many many other benifits.

I dont even see how people compare the two

Best threads on Sup Forums

It has been around since /new/ on the fourth chon. The user who started it all regrets it.

Where I work , its free. who is jewing who here?

98% of people at Starbucks bury the flavor of their coffee with ice and flavors.

The flavor of Coffee is a fantastic taste that few people can truly appreciate. Embrace it's alluring aroma, and sip the richness of a nice dark drink.

Why was he named grandpa?

>As his age reached the high twenties, Grandpa’s fame grew. Each year for his birthday, he got a vanilla cake topped with tuna and broccoli icing. Not surprisingly, he was generally the only one to partake. The rest of his unusual diet, however, would have passed muster with most human diners. Breakfast consisted of Egg Beaters, chopped bacon, broccoli or asparagus, and coffee. (Yes, coffee!!) He also enjoyed either jelly or mayonnaise smeared on his food: he would choose which one every morning by putting his paw on the jar he preferred, (too cute!)

>Fortified by lots of vegetables, Grandpa persisted into his early thirties, which is roughly 150 in cat years.

oldthingsrnew.com/2013/10/18/grandpa-the-worlds-oldest-cat/

interesting

To understand it, you have to have read the comic featuring the electric Jew in reference to television.

Yes goyim,
Have this free coffee.
Sure, it will have a negative result on your health in the long term, but atleast you'd be more """"""productive"""""" and help me, Mr.Goldsteinberg, buy a new yacht.

We wuz real in my mind

well i do get the joke. i just think its a little stupid. whats the comic?

never mind. its the a wyatt mann comic right?

Does it matter if you make your tea from tea bag or with tea machine(Loose tea)? (both are good brands)

TheSource on the bad for health bs

Doesn't matter really. I just put the teabag in, let it sink in for no more than 2-3 minutes in hot water, pull it out, put some lemon in for extra detox and let the water cool off for like another 5 minutes, after that I either put brown sugar or honey and enjoy the most redpilled drink ever.

Never had alcohol, coffee, smoked, or done any drugs in my life. Get on this level.

That's the one.

I see no links.

>hurr but it's bad, because .. durr it's bad period

>yourseld
>Making typos

And you even dare to consider yourself redpilled.

"i've never experienced life and it's pleasures, take my advice though"

are you ted nugent or are you 12?

>average Finn consumes 12kg of caffeine.
Fuck off

Don't hate on being straight edge friendo. Do you hate Trump for living the same lifestyle?

You have to be 18 to post here pinoy. Of course I'm Ted Nugent.

*tip*

That's kind of admirable.

But i despise people like you, who go preaching what is good or bad without experiencing it. (not > you doing that)

ohh so would you say smoking crack is good? have you even tried it???

do i need to eat shit to know that eating shit is pretty unhealthy?

I dont

fuck off back to your irrelevant shithole country

this

Guess I should stop oversimplyfing my posts.

I've never done hard drugs nor I plan to, but I'm not gona preach around saying you shouldn't do that. It's the person choice and health and unless it affects me (like taxes thrown out to heal these people) I have no reason or right to care.

Everything is unhealthy in big quantity.
Doesn't mean some faggot that never drunk coffee should go around telling me I'm bad for drinking it.
(Or vegan for eating mean etc. you name it)

Not good speaker so I hope i got my point trough

>not cycling amphetamines and modafinil

It's like you don't want to be successful.

does coffee really give people a rush? It does not effect me at all, and I have stopped drinking it for months, then started again so I know there is no difference.

>implying that tea bag doesnt have some jewish chemicals in it when put in hot water

>falling for the teabag jew

Yep, me too.
Never had any drugs, coffee or smoked shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=le6vodQGeVI

>Not belonging to loose leaf tea master race

yeah not drinking loose leaf tea is fucking degenerate, too lazy, or too poor to drink tea they way its ment to be?

Have you left your mom's basement before?

caffeine increases cortisol hormone and cortisol inhibits testosterone.

I've never drank coffee, tea or taken medication.
Pharmaceuticals is a jewish invention to keep the white man alive

Dont guzzle 4 redbulls.

>Green tea
>>Tastes awesome
>>Good for your oral hygiene
>>Cuts down fat cells
>>Boosts your immunity
>>Anti-diabetes
>>Many many other benifits.
Source on all of this.

Also what do you people add to your green tea, sugar only? I've heard milk but that sounds disgusting.

You don't add anything to green tea you barbarian.

Enjoy your estrogen, green tea fags.

>dumb Leaf
Hey you post dick.

>nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-11-86
>tldr version: breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/is-coffee-good-or-bad-for-your-testosterone
Ok, roach.

You've never once consumed medicine either over the counter or prescribed by a doctor? Doubtful

It is not caffeinated jew, it is heBrew jew.

Just choose green tea variety that is to your liking without anything else added in it. Green tea is usually so mild that sugar or milk will completely obliterate any taste of tea.

Thanks! Now post dick.

Black Coffee increased my calorie removal ratio.

Why should I not drink it?

Grandpa confirmed based cat. Breakfast of champions.

F :'(

I can stop whenever I want

Also this. I'm doing intermittent fasting and just have a cup of black coffee for breakfast.

>>Breath starts smelling like literal
So brush your teeth after drinking coffee you fucking moron
>>Want to go take a shit immediately
Sounds like a personal problem caused by weak bowels. Not all of us are pussies like you m8
>>Feel like crap once the effect wears off
See above
>>Very unhealthy for your hearth in long term, also the high caffeine concentration has many other negative effects
[CITATION NEEDED]

>2016 still falling for the "still falling for the x jew" jew meme

Are you a grill?

>post is from bulgaria
>butrhurt swiss says go back to bulgaria

kys retard

Of course coffee is bad because one gets headaches if he quits drinking it fast. Coffee has good qualities though but cons are bigger than pros.

Only idiots buy starbucks. It is overpriced and it is fucking shit.

Also, if you don't drink your coffee black then you are a pussy.

You don't add shit to green tea you retard

Nope. Never drake coffee in my life.
I used to only drink soda, like literally five or six cans a day.
I quit last month and own I only drink water.

This picture is the truth

> he drinks tea
> he supports the economy of the rising dragon
> he considers himself redpilled
> he doesn't drink coffee
> the true slave-owners drink
> made by subhumans
> for the consumption of ubermench

A man drinking tea is only acceptable if you're an Anglo

Tea is a womans drink

i would expect no less than this opinion from a nip, good on you. loose leaf is the way to go.

Drinking a cup of dark roast black coffee, the true redpilled man's drink. Stay mad, cuck.

Yep, Starbucks are for degenerates. I bought coffee there once and got like a liter of coffee that tasted like sewage. Most people that buy starbucks in Norway are teens that fill it with sugar, cream and what else degeneracy they put in their coffee. I buy mine from an establishment that's been in my city for about 80 years. If you don't drink it black, you're a bitch.

I used to drink tea, but now that i saw a jew promoting it i will never drink it again.

I have a coffee enema every morning. It's the ultimate redpill

Yeah that is what most girls here do too. Drinking these sugary drinks daily that are probably like 1,200 kcal or something and then they wonder why they are 250 pounds

You can get a tall starbucks coffee for less than $2 where I live.

It's robust and strong, about as good as I can make at home.

>Green tea makes you sick
It's true because I saw it on an image post.

To be fair I don't think Starbucks is that bad, definitely overpriced but I drank some black and it was ok.

Tim hortons tastes like piss sewer though

former barista here.

let me break it down for you guys

Teens, young adults, through middle age people buy lattes (espresso, steamed milk, and flavoring), caramel machiattos, and the fraps (ice, xanthan gum, sugar, and flavoring, coffee base optional).

Almost no one buys the coffee, and especially few people drink it black. It's too concentrated. No other coffee shops use so much grounds per water ratio. It's too strong for most people.

EXCEPT

Old people.

Old people's taste buds have started to die--look this up, it happens with age. As such, they drink the coffee because it's the only thing strong enough for them to taste. All the bitter, sewer-level flavors register only weakly with the black starbucks coffee drinkers. It tastes good to them, because they can't taste anything.

>2016
>not drinking Mate

plebeians, the lot of you