Is this really what's happening in America?

Is this really what's happening in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=XhR6mIN7MdM

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rodney-sanders-arrested-charged-capital-murder-killing-mississippi-nuns-n638651
cnn.com/2016/08/23/health/cancer-patient-killed/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos
opposingviews.com/i/society/16-year-old-arrested-after-suckerpunching-12-year-old-brass-knuckles-video
youtube.com/watch?v=0I5PvR_sNRE
youtube.com/watch?v=cY3f4kA-wnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

yes, well at least to whites that dont pack heat

No sane white person walks into a predominantly black neighborhood. Any city in the US with more than a 25% black population is guaranteed to be a unlivable shithole.

Can confirm. Get me the hell out of here.

The very first video takes place in Australia, but yes, pretty much.

>tfw 52% black city

That's really sad. The worst thing is that they do it for "fun".

Sadly, many weak huwytes leave themselves open to this sort of treatment.

If you haven't been taking care of your body, doing frequent deadlifts, and working on your thousand-yard shitlord stare, you make yourself an easy target for the feral niggers.

The good news is that people are waking up to just how dangerous the average American nigger is, and many whites are outright avoiding them altogether. The dream of social cohesion and harmony is over.

I'm so glad our blacks don't have this "gangster culture"! You can see how that shirtless guy has no ambition in life. Isn't wearing a bandana like that a sign of some gang actually?

Honestly after seeing that I'm scared of traveling to America now. I'm pretty sure tourists aren't allowed to carry guns :D

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rodney-sanders-arrested-charged-capital-murder-killing-mississippi-nuns-n638651

cnn.com/2016/08/23/health/cancer-patient-killed/

Background, if that's possible?

Background is NIGGERS ARE ANIMALS

Do these sub-human even get punished??

No need to fear, my Finnish friend.

Just make sure you stay in nice, safe, white areas. It's pretty easy to avoid the niggers. They tend to segregate themselves into their shitty little urban communities.

It would be a shame if you didn't come visit the United States because of nigger shenanigans. It's really a beautiful land with lots to see, provided you avoid the North American pavement apes.

Is anyone unfamiliar with Jared Taylor? Highly recommend his stuff if so desu,

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos/videos

But why? Robbery gone wrong I can kinda understand. Do niggers just hate white people?

Shit happens every day user. And nobody gives a fuck. If white kids were to ever complain about this they would be called racists. "Cheer the fuck up, youre white" - Bill Maher, talking about white people dying from drug overdoses and other social ills.

opposingviews.com/i/society/16-year-old-arrested-after-suckerpunching-12-year-old-brass-knuckles-video

that apparent calmness before the strike is frightening
It's like their brain short circuits and they revert to animal mode

One time in America I took a wrong turn and my American friend(female) just freaked out! She was literally shivering and begging me to get us out of that neighborhood... I didn't see anything dangerous though.

>It would be a shame if you didn't come visit the United States because of nigger shenanigans. It's really a beautiful land with lots to see, provided you avoid the North American pavement apes.

Of course I won't let the terrorists win :)

>3rd video in canada, thanks tom of finland.

Okay that makes me happy. I'm sure in America he's going to get a long sentence?

Stefan is a Zionist shill. Fuck off.

>The other white kid is filming this

Well it's not my video. Also for Europeans it's hard to tell between Canada and America. In this case there's a watermark though :D

Yes, black resentment of whites is a very real thing. They are bombarded with anti-white messages in the media and academia relentlessly from the day they are born. They are told that the reason they don't do as well in society as whites is systemic white racism.

Exposing a low IQ group so such fervent messages of persecution is going to have dangerous effects.

But is there really that much racism in America? We have had niggers for about 30 years and yes they are poorer than Finnish people but they still don't act this way.

troof rite hurr

And also, niggers are just flat out unpredictable sometimes. They have lower capacities for empathy, reason and planning, impulse control, and will kill for literally no reason.

There was a story in the news a few years ago about two niggers who shot a baby in the face when the mother they were robbing didn't have any money.

youtube.com/watch?v=0I5PvR_sNRE

DINDU NUFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=cY3f4kA-wnw

Holy fuck!

You must feel so lucky to live in Iceland huh?

no there are not roving bands of blacks taking out random whites in the streets.

there are gangs in most cities, but these mostly affect other gang members. gangsters come in all races and will generally not fuck with you unless you start shit.

>you make yourself an easy target for the feral niggers
the "all of america is the bronx in the 80s" meme again.

I'll give you the same advice I got first time in europe. people won't fuck with you if you look like you know where you're going.

>implying that they were ever in human mode in the first place

Nice damage control, Jamal.

Just admit it... Almost every nog-infested area is a fucking warzone. If you look at one of these bluegum niggers the wrong way or scuff his Air Jordans, you might get your head blown off.

Take your "let's be realistic here, guys" measured attitude and shove it up your ass, nigger.

No there is not especially in day to day life. If they look on the media and internet the 1 event every week gets so much exposure they believe its common. 25 million black males in America one shot by police possibly justified every few weeks. It's not some super common occurence like black on black in chicago but yet its all they chimp about because media puts it right in front of them on a stick

Yes there are roving gangs of blacks taking out whites, they call it polar bear hunting/"the knockout game" you dumb nigger.

I don't remember learning this from anyone at any point. Don't equate black people talking about "the white man" as meaning "any and all white people". Trying to pretend like power structures don't keep blacks down while trump runs on that exact platform is disingenuous.

Has Sup Forums ever been around nigs that they actually liked or got along with? I personally have been around blacks that are pretty normal but why arent all nig nogs like that?

It's one of those threads about nig on white violence where people post webm of white kids getting beat up.