What African country has the brightest future? Most people in these threads say Ghana and Nigeria

What African country has the brightest future? Most people in these threads say Ghana and Nigeria.

Rwanda, Namibia, Equatorial Guinea

Yeah, because Nigeria is relatively wealthy with a booming and increasingly educated (usually in the West) population.

Whichever one China's most interested in.

fucking chad pisses me off

Boko Haram is a threat though.
And It's getting kinda overpopulated.

The one that gets nuked first has the brightest future.

Its still probably going to be South-Africa rest will just fall to general niggerism which will likely be the downfall of South-Africa as well unless they can get rid of the corrupt mandala party.

Rwanda, Ghana, Ethiopia if they genocide the Oromo subhumans and give the Ogaden back to Somalia, Botswana if they diversify their economy, and if Nigeria was split in two then the southern half would be p. good. Same problem with Ethiopia, muzzie subhumans causing trouble in the boonies

Nigeria is tops

Botswana is probably the least shit African country if we're talking Sub-Saharan.

Tanzania it is the most stable and allows for foreign investment but the islands of comoros will probably develop the fastest as it will be used by french millionaires to avoid taxes.

Redpill me on this

Namibia

Only for a few seconds though.

South Africa,Egypt,Morroco,Tunisia

The farther you get from the center the better the countries are ...also weirdly enough the less blacks there are in the countries

>Ghana and Nigeria.
They say this because their population is increasing so much, but """ Africans """" has never been able to develop greatly, even with hundreds million of population.

But still they are half right. The countries right now with plans for future and developing quickly are still
>South Africa
>Morocco
>Nigeria
>Egypt

I think Ghana
They seem to have some agency and just get on with it all. My Mother grew up there because my Grandfather moved there to be a lecturer at university. Said the people there are fantastic and very hard working and everything. Only downside was it was politically unstable. I think it will always hold a special place in my heart so i hope it is successful.

Didnt we already answer this question and figured out that its Sweden?

Liberia

Chad's flag, just like Romania only darker. Really made me think.

FUCKING CHAD REEEEEE

Lithuania

none. war is imminent and it'll involve africa.

Namibia or Botswana