Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Britain in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Britain in a week
TOP KEK ANGLO PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with England. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of British soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Anglo sub-human inbred they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5fOaBnlT2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Til Valhall broder!

Nice pussy ships

Go home Norway, you're drunk.

this isnt even a meme, due to budget cuts our armed forces are terrible nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=p5fOaBnlT2E

before you finish scratching that itch, your fjords will be glass

>anglo
>from anglia and saxony
>located in northern germany
>norwegians
>descendants of north germanic tribes
>anglos not aryans

jidf pls go

How can you do that when you`d be Okkupert

Godspeed user

I know this is a meme post but you ain't even in the top 10 strongest militarys Norway

>Norway's entire fleet

>germany

does zog even let you have a single ship top kek?

I enjoy this pasta.

Is that supposed to be a battle group?

Is norway even a country?
lol
how much does a nor way?
lol

You have my sword!

Yeah, Germany's military - and its navy in particular - is understaffed, underfunded, undertrained. Terrible, really. And yet Norway is worse. How does that make you feel?

why
I'd rather get rid of dirty kebab country's first

better than you have tried lads

Bring. It. On.

Hitler's one mistake was fighting the anglo, and Nazi Germany was far more powerful and organised than your crappy country will ever be.

Can't even remember the last time we lost a war.

Cuck

If the pakis and poles can try and succeed, so can we.