Name one respectable public figure outside the realm of politics who openly supports Trump

Name one respectable public figure outside the realm of politics who openly supports Trump

Just ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/26/texas-new-black-panther-party-leader-blacks-pimped-like-prostitutes-democrats/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hal4LmPRB9I
youtube.com/watch?v=kY5Q_Q2x3Gs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mitt_Romney_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2012
youtu.be/DSzPoSpl2yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ice Cube
>respectable

Ben Garrison

Well, looks like his handlers got to him.

And I was listening to his shit just yesterday. What a nigger.

Tom Brady?

Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood

based Clint

Based TayTay will Make America Great Again

>cheater
>respectable

this. not like he has much of a career to protect anyway though

Hulk Hogan

>Those evil republicans only care for the 1% they only want money
>Oh boy those goody two shoes rich people that know it all are all voting democrat. I need to listen to their moral superiority

who cares what any "celebrity" thinks either way, if they support trump, i don't care, if they're anti-trump, i don't care

Of course he won't. That would cost him his career in Hollywood. I'm sure he secretly does though.

I'm sure he recognises why the black community is the way it is today, and what the Democrats have done.

>was part of NWA
Actually, I don't think he see's why the black community is the way it is at all lol

>tfw Ice Cube almost got sued by the ADL for telling NWA to shoot their Jewish manager
he's pretty redpilled

Carl icahn

>Name one respectable public figure

Something like this doesn't exist. Maybe 1% of the available public figures are respectable, the rest are just bought media whores...

I work in the entertainment industry (film and commercials). It is known in the industry that if you say you support Trump, you will not work, and will probably be released from whatever project you are currently working on. The most you can say is that you don't like Hillary and am not voting, and you better mention that you voted democrat in the past when making that statement... That said, if you privately ask anyone with that stance off the record and they know you are not a Hillary supporter, they will tell you that they actually support Trump, but are scared for their livelihood if that fact comes out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

Ice Cube is probably closet supprter, given his past statements

Almost all public figures are wealthy people who live in a white only area, there is no way any of them can actually understand the issues.
And especially most "celebrities" have psychological issues and are empty on the inside anyway so their opinion has 0 value.

Gucci Mane
Kevin Gates
Asap Rocky

Chuck Norris?
Shaq?

Walter Block

Also endorsing Trump for may be career-killer for any public person. Tolerant left effect.

Fucking this. Underrated post.

>Makes a niggertune called fuck the police
>Plays a cop on a TV decades later
He'll come around

>100 years old and talks to chairs
>respected

Nice, a lot more than I thought.

Anyone who hasent come out against him is secretly for him.

Wait, did cube actually say that? Just a while back I read about him praising trump. I thought cube was against white jews telling him what to do?

it happened to Ice T too kek

>>Makes a niggertune called fuck the police
>>Plays a cop on a TV decades later
Source? Are you thinking of Ice-T?

>Nigger
>Respectable

Ice Cube plays the police chief in the remake of 21 Jump Street, but I think he does mean Ice T

Isn't it obvious that members of hollywood pedo club are told by jews and soros not to promote Trump?

Couldn't be more obvious.

James Woods
Bruce Willis
Sylvester Stallone

Its funny because 2 weeks ago all my libtard friends were making FB posts like "So, why are we listening to ice cube anyway? Hes just a rapper". Im certain that over the next few days they will all be sharing this status saying "Ha, Ice Cube doesnt really like Trump. Now lets talk about Ice Cube."

It's like this in more than the entertainment industry bro.

SJWs are fucking fascists you have to keep your thoughcrime hidden.

Ice cube did "Fuck the Police". Ice T did "Cop Killer". Both have portrayed police on television. As always money trumps all.

Mike Tyson

Someone theorized he was probably the one who gave EZ-E AIDS.

Worth keeping on your mind.

how has he not been mentioned yet?d

Quannel X, leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston, TX, supports Trump

breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/26/texas-new-black-panther-party-leader-blacks-pimped-like-prostitutes-democrats/

Now he's walked it back of course..

Isn't ice cube a cop/detective in all about the benjamins? HeIggy just be a bounty hunter aka a cop with a record. Pretty sure you role through his imdb there's a few roles.

>gangbanging nigger promotes dealing drugs, murder, rape, rioting, looting, burglary etc etc etc his entire career
>MY OPINIONS ON STUFF MATTER!!!

clint eatwood

Mike Tyson

Lmao i remember when Sup Forums was cumming left and right when a rumour broke out the "based Ice Cube" is endorsing Trump, and how he's now secured the black vote, and they even went on to say that Ice Cube is actually a respectable nigger that they liked all along
I haven't read this thread but i already know what the posts will be

Caitlyn Jenner

Chuck Norris

He doesn't endorse him publicly (for his own safety, allegedly).

He "officially" endorsed Hillary. (For his own safety.)

>Carlos Mencia

Yes I did. Even worse is he played a cuckold in "Are We There Yet" where him, his girl and his wife's son and daughter go camping

Ice cube beat up a rabbi once. Pretty based in my books.

FPSRussia

I don't know why people care about rappers opinion but he was pretty soft on Trump in interview back in April.

You have to understand that all these Hollywood celebrity faggots have to denounce him in order to keep their jobs and carriers alive, even tho he is not that popular like before.

>Brandi Love
>Jenna Jameson

wut

Tila Tequila

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hal4LmPRB9I

I'm sure that if you're a public figure and you admit to supporting trump, you'd lose your reputation and potentially your career. That's unfortunately the nature of media nowadays

Ice cube makes money off of porch monkeys, he has no chance at a further career if he supports trump.

rap is dead anyways

Ted Nugent

Then why isn't he dead too, you fucking idiot?

James Woods does, doesn't he?

>People actually took the time to make an article about people who endorsed someone who might not even become the President

What a boring life it must be to actually waste time on that

I just press da button and the Trump just comes right to the white house

youtube.com/watch?v=kY5Q_Q2x3Gs

>Caitlyn Jenner

Top kek

luios farrakhan

He administered it via needle point, obviously.

Did you think before attacking me that it makes your motives suspicious?

Fucking kike.

Nice dubs

>What a boring life it must be to actually waste time on that
wew lad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mitt_Romney_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2012

Clint Eastwood was very amazing in the way he gave his endorsement. Also Mike Tyson.

The context of "giving a person AIDS" is often through sexual transmission.

If you're going to make that claim, then fucking clarify.

Based Clint Eastwood

How bluepilled are you? How did you not already know EZ-E was murdered with an AIDS needle?

Suge Knight maintains he did it, but I don't buy it. Ice Cube probably did it himself.

This is public knowledge.

Scott is a big government guy anyway. That interview with Stefan was very telling as he believes government 'if done right' can solve our big problems.

I don't give a fuck about degenerate rappers to read their biographies.

>Be a celebrity
>Support Trump
>Never be able to work in liberal Hollywood ever again
Hmmm... I wonder why nobody will publicly support him especially if they're famous???

>listening to nigger music

kill yourself

>Even if there's a fire!!!

youtu.be/DSzPoSpl2yM

Libertarians are absolutely fucking retarded.
It inherently destroys itself.

Open borders lets in hispanics, which have a genetic, heritable average IQ of 90, meaning they'll always be a drain on society.
They will always vote majority Democrat and every Republican since Raegan would've won had the demographics not changed.

All that matters is your country being white.

Pepe

The man who draws Dilbert.

Martin Luther King’s Niece.

The only endorsement I need.

>rappers, internet comedians and sjw shittalk trump
>their entire 13-17 yo fanbase respects their opinion and votes hillary
>oh nooo we're doomed

Oh wait, we're not, they're not old enough to vote
/thread

Peter Thiel

This.
Time those people look for other jobs and let that jewmedia shit die.

Pierce Morgan ?????????????????

W T F

>Name one respectable public figure outside the realm of politics
>Just ONE
A FUCKING LEAF

I don't remember from the EZ-E movie, I know EZ-E was in a drug dealers house with an UZI, did Ice Cube ever sell drugs to kids or shoot drug dealers too? And now he's all settled down, wow. What a hypocrite.

Fair.

>this thread

-Alex Jones of Infowars (crazy gun nut conspiracy theorist)
-David Duke head guy of the KKK
-Dana White president of UFC (human cockfighting)
-Vladimir Putin, a manlet with Napoleon complex rulling a drunkard mongol nation
-Bruce Jenner aka mentally ill trannie
-Reddit
-Bruce Willis, famous for being a baldlet
-Israel
-50 cent, a disgusting degenerate nigger
-Martin Shkreli
-Boss Nigger
-Paul Ryan
-Mike Tyson
-Ann Coutler
-Ice Cube
-Tila Tequila, the schizophrenic with the sex tape you liked