Floyd gets cucked at the weigh-in

Boo'd through the whole weigh-in. Conner says he looks blown out and full of water.

He's shook son.

youtube.com/watch?v=8oXy51JvkFY

streamable.com/b8rzq

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0d8EtXymdNy
mmafighting.com/2017/25/8/15990868/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-facing-cancellation-after-mcgregor-hospitalised-with-kidney-pain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck cares

Take your soap opera crap to /lgbt/.

how is this Sup Forums related? MODS

Sorry I interrupted your cape shit, cuck.

You watch it on TV you dumb fucking cunt

Floyd is going to paste this ginger shit all over the ring and you know it

you watch BLACKED on a tv too doesnt mean its allowed here

You're right, this doesn't belong here, actually belongs in /hist/.

>implying the mods don't keep blacked threads up for hours at a time

There's a fucking Sup Forums thread about to hit bump limit, fuck off Sup Forumsastics i got better shit to post. Here's a spoiler: 70-55, 70-59, 70-61 the winner by unanimous decision and still

/heem/'s memey fuccboi is going to get BTFO by an old man and there's nothing you can do about it.

Cucks who don't understand sports or fight are BTFO.

GIBS ME MY CAPESHIT PLZ

Watching grown men pretend to be mad at each other and then hug it out so other boys can whack off to their theatrics is HIV-carrier homosexual as fuck

please don't interrupt my manbaby kino and game of thrones thread with your manly shit

delete dis!

Boxing officially dies tomorrow.

reminder Conor is EASY WORK, NO ABS NO NOTHING

Should I do this lads?

>Sup Forums is unironically defending the most corrupt sport in history

>betting on Conor
"No!"

I like to swallow and this shit is too gay for me.

Do it. Its going to be a huge upset victory to make up for the Pacqio fight.

Why not?
He is the underdog, isn't he?

please don't user

as much as i'd like mcgregor to win there's no way in hell unless this is rigged as fuck

Is Floyd standing on a box?

>betting on someone who has never boxed a match in his life vs someone who has literally never LOST a professional boxing match in his entire career
Why?

>i'm 153lbs now
>tomorrow i'll be about 170

You should only bet if you have the money to throw away. Could you think of a better thing to do with it?If not.. fuck it. You're buying the right to be thrilled for an hour then lose your money haha

for attention because Sup Forums is full of girls

Fighters cut weight. They drain all the water out of their body to get down to an agreed upon weight then they re-hydrate and fight the next day.

The idea is you have a weight and size advantage if you can cut a lot of weight.

They massively dehydrate themselves before weighing in to get a lower weight to meet retarded requirements.
The whole thing is stupid, arbitrary, etc.

>tfw it's the white guy the one chimping

>all the professional sports bettors putting huge bets on Mayweather
>hordes of working people putting their hard-earned money on McGregor because he's white and loud
I almost feel sorry for you guys honestly. Ultimate sucker bet.

Africans don't like being out-chimped

>betting on someone who never had anything to do with politics

Dude it werks

Eh. You can argue it's dangerous, but having 20 pounds on a guy is a big deal. It allows you to hit harder and control the other man.

>when the irishman is more niggerish than mayweather

sounds pretty ridiculous and I cant help but think you'd feel bloated as fuck

Jew are the only winners in this faggoty soap opera, Sup Forums and Sup Forums have that in common at least

stfu an suck my lollipop, my mom gave me two and says I have to share

Floyd may be black but it's McGregor the one acting like a nigger.

This, you have to be a nigger or a white trash faggot to be excited for this.

Depends on how good of shape you are. If you're cutting lots of fat and ate shit between camps you'll probably have a hard time cutting weight.

Masculinity is frighting isn't it?

>mfw Floyd gets KO'd in the 3rd

It's all irrelevant if they are at a completely different weight the next day.
Either set an acceptable range, weigh in prior to fighting, or just drop it for being a fucking joke.

Floyd has to watch himself after beating his ex wife, gf and random strippers.

Conor just beats everyone he gets paid to

>if you don't watch my Jewish meme cashgrabs you're a ponyfag

New shill angle huh?

holy fuck

>MMA """""""boxing""""""""

"Nigger" culture is actually derivative of irish culture/british culture that disseminated to african americans through their close contact with micks and scots during slavery and post-reconstruction amerrica.

Thomas Sowell has a book on it called Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

vocaroo.com/i/s0d8EtXymdNy

Literally don't care who wins. Just want to see the movie they make about it, or base on it. That'll be K I N O

Floyd doesn't hit hard though, he's not a knock-out boxer. if you're expecting a knockout fight prepare to be disappointed

altho he's definitely going to win

red pill be on Conner

His style is boring fights where he frustrates opponents and wins by points. It will be a dull PPV.

First he will bleed like a stuck pig.

yfw you are the biggger chimpanzee but you work for the little monkey

Thats how the u.s. got a president

Conor barely hits harder. Conor was kike 845lbs for force and floyd was 833ish.

Its gonna be bodyshots to conor all night til its called. Or its fixed, goes to judges, some shenanigans happen, rematch in december before xmas

5th round knock out
McGregor ftw do it user

mmafighting.com/2017/25/8/15990868/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-facing-cancellation-after-mcgregor-hospitalised-with-kidney-pain
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FLOYD WILL WIN

nice link friend

Nigga I know that's fake simply because of how much he stands to earn just by showing up and getting knocked out. He'd have them carry him into the ring and prop him up with a stick before he'd miss out of that payday.

>everyone else's face when he dances around like a puss avoiding everything the red potato throws at him and scoring silly ass boxing points when all we really want is blood

Floyd's going to win the same way he always has. In any case both he and that tall ass leprechaun are going to walk away rich as fuck.

Is Putin getting involved in the fight? In that case I think McGregor has a chance.

I KNEW MCGREGOR HAD MEWMENT BUT NOT THIS KINDA DUCKING AND DODGING

IT'S OVER

>people have forgotten the pacman fight

which pacman fight

With how much money he's getting for just stepping in the ring, he could buy a new kidney and pay off any cops who come sniffing around.

Absolutely no way it's getting cancelled.

>retards who know nothing about professional boxing think pacquiao won

Yeah I'm glad it's forgotten.

Most people betting McGregor in this fight don't even know anything about boxing, a lot of them don't know much about MMA either.

this is different, if mcgregor wins he will be a legend for life

>le our guy xD
wtf I like McGregor now

I can't wait to shitpost on Sup Forums tomorrow when it goes to decision and floyd wins easily

So will plebbit provide streams or what?

figures, fucking loser ass faggot

He already is as a ufc guy. First double belt holder

>illiterate women beating faggot supporting Trump
Makes perfect sense.

oh damn good call
the trolling will be legendary

>Mayweather in Paddy Power shorts

lol holy shit Irish people on twitter are triggered af

get the fuck out of my shitty ass desert city pls

How much are you betting?

So the 49-0 boxer is suddenly going to lose to someone who's been boxing exclusively for a few months?

WHAT?

if im reading this right you bet 400 dollars to potentially win like 90$?

>fatshit who's never had to cut weight for a wrestling match or a fight in their fucking life.

This. Mayweather is a literal retarded nigger (he can't read, YouTube it), but he's gonna win.

>mfw a woman beating piece of ghetto shit who can't read has made more money than I'll make in ten lifetimes

Wow, two generally unliked people get along togethe. Really makes me think.

I don't think the Tyson days will ever come back.

If Floyd got old and lost his quickness and cardio, yes.

Otherwise no

>everyone has been in organized wrestling or boxing before
Are you literally retarded?

you make it sounds like cutting such an extreme amount of weight and putting on 20 fucking pounds in a day is some normal practice

also 5'11 manlet / 155lbs ;)

>"I JUST WANT TO THANK THE FANS!"
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>FANS DON'T FIGHT THE FIGHTS FOR YOU

This illiterate chimp can't fuck off soon enough

Mc'shit does not stand a chance, the BBC will ruin him

Potentially ~$100, yes.

I should've betted more when the odds were at 1.30, but I thought they were going to keep improving. Didn't know it was going to drop to 1.20 (and going lower).

I only ever bet on guarantees.

Hes thanking the chumps for betting against him and paying $100 to watch his fight.

Hes gonna make 100mil cuz of the fans.Richest illiterate mofucker ever

mayweather doesn't beat women its a fucking slander campaign

TRIPS

People are banking hard on the idea that he's too old and buying into McGregor hyping himself up..

I think a lot of it has to also do with most of these people don't know shit about boxing.. They think any UFC fighter is just going to dominate any boxer and that may be true if a boxer tried to fight in UFC but not the other way around.

>d-dude Jews lmao
Go watch your jew produced game of d garbage you shrimp ick Sup Forums numale