Untitled

??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxs9-5qcnlk
thrillist.com/eat/los-angeles/downtown/all-the-fake-tommy-s-original-hamburgers-in-la-thrillist-los-angeles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray's_Pizza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not american but I can imagine the joke is that there are a shitton of italian restaurants called "ray's" so it's absurd to call one the original and famous

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

Chuck's Fuck n Suck

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=jxs9-5qcnlk

It's not exactly about the name ray, but restaurants being called "original", "famous", "legendary", etc.

In NY there are a ton of restaurants called Ray's, some are called Famous, some are called Original. This is just taking the names to absurdity by combining them.

Someone get this chuckhead (formerly hothead) outta here

what's the matter virgin?
can't handle a meme?

this joke was in Seinfeld too

Forcing a meme doesn't make it a meme. Sneed posts are the unfunniest posts on here. If you think otherwise, you're a faggot.

And Sup Forums is only one guy right?

Original Fucking Sneed's
(Formerly Original Fucking Chuck)

>Original Famous Sneed's
>Not affiliated with Famous Original Chuck's

Forcing a meme can make it a meme. Doesn't mean it's a good one though.

NY pizza joints are notorious for ripping eachother off and piggybacking off of reputation

It's literally about the name Ray's specifically, the guy you're responding to is right.

Seinfeld has the same joke, except it's about Ray's, Famous Ray's, and Famous Original Ray's.

This. I'm New York there are hundreds of pizza places with variations of the words "rays" "original" "famous" and they all claim they were the first one

All memes are forced.

Like a certain overrated burger chain in LA.
thrillist.com/eat/los-angeles/downtown/all-the-fake-tommy-s-original-hamburgers-in-la-thrillist-los-angeles

>Sneed posts are the unfunniest posts on here
Better than pickle rick

Sneed

LOL SNEED HE SAID IT GUYS HE SAID THE THING LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Who else here loves this meme lol? SNEED SNEED SNEED!

They're also all terrible. And not in a snobby, "oh you just don't know what REAL New York Pizza" is way, every Ray's that I've ever eaten at has been borderline inedible.

>yfw the ending is the future of the United States

Ralph Cuomo opened the first Ray's Pizza, at 27 Prince Street in Little Italy, in 1959, named after his nickname "Raffie". In the 1960s he briefly owned a second Ray's Pizza,[1][2] but sold it to Rosolino Mangano in 1964.[1] Mangano kept the name and later claimed that his was the first.[1][2][3] In 1973, Mario Di Rienzo named his new pizzeria Ray's Pizza (which is now closed) after, he claimed, the nickname for his family in Italy. Also that year, Joseph Bari purchased a pizzeria from Mangano and renamed it, and several others, as Ray Bari Pizza. By 1991, dozens of pizzerias in New York City had "Ray's" in their name, as well as those in other American states.[3][1]
In 1981, Gary Esposito purchased a pizzeria from Mangano. After opening several more "Original Ray's" restaurants, he partnered with Cuomo and Mangano to combine independent "Ray's" restaurants into an official franchise chain.[3][1] As of 2011 there were at least 49 restaurants by some variant of that name in the New York City telephone directory,[4] including one named Not Ray's Pizza.[3] The confusion was the basis of a joke on the Seinfeld episode "The Maid" when Jerry asks whether Kramer is calling from Ray's Pizza, Famous Ray's, or Famous Original Ray's.[5]

The first Ray's Pizza closed its doors on Sunday, October 30, 2011, following a legal dispute over rent and a lease that followed its owner’s death in 2008.[6] [7] Half of the space that once housed Ray's Pizza has been leased to a new company, Prince Street Pizza.[8] Meanwhile, Famous Ray's Pizza on 6th Ave. and 11th Street (pictured above), which had served pizza since the 1970s, closed down in 2011,[9] reopened under the name "Famous Roio's Pizza" in 2012,[9] and closed again in 2013, probably forever. A Chinese restaurant now occupies the space. [10]

The one in the village isn't that bad. The ones in midtown are fucking awful. It's like tomato soup on a flatbread.

reminder that the literal best pizza in New York City (and thus, the world) is Patsy's in East Harlem
>muh Grimaldi's
back to Ohio transplants

This I only post 100% natural organic gluten free memes

>its a I swear this food in one city magically taste better than in your city episode
You people are a marketers dream

Can someone shop the sneed sign over that?

Little Caesar's is just as good as any New York pizza joint.

Is it true that NY pizza is so thin you have to fold it in half to eat it?

Can you kill yourself?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray's_Pizza

The would never serve Pho at a Tobacco shop

Nah that's /asp/

Simpsons makes you realize how disposable celebrites are. I'm 23 and I don't know who half the celebs in krusty gets cancelled are. People already forgot who RHCP is and they were huge when I was a kid

Brotha you gotta be a little more plausible with your bait.

You must be fun at parties.

if it doesn't fold it's not pizza
and it's not a full on origami fold, is more of a curve situation

bugs ..

>Hey, look at my feet.
>Okay.
>Ya like those moccasins? Look in your closet, there's a pair for you! Don't like 'em? Then neither do I! Get the hell outta here! Ha! Ya ever see a guy say goodbye to shoe?
>Yes, once at Sneed's Seed and Feed.
What?

guest appearances:

Johnny Carson
Hugh Hefner
Bette Midler
Luke Perry
Elizabeth Taylor
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Barry White

you just have no cultural awareness then. none of those people were at the height of their fame in 1993 except Luke Perry and RHCP, they're legends from the 60s-80s. i'm 28 btw

Damn, that sucks
If you try to fold a pizza around here, all the toppings and cheese would ooze off. I don't think it's possible

I guess I'm missing out somehow.. I can't think of one reason why though

Know how I know you've never been to New York City?

There's literally a Ray's pizza shop of some variation on every street corner

bugs.. easy on the pizza

Its because there's a strange disconnect between fags born in the 90s and eveyone who came before.

Literally what?
What you're making no sense

And both of you missed the point. Try reading

Every generation has their differences but there's a shared history and culture with every age group execpt 90s born queers who might as well be a different species.

I don't understand. Could you elaborate?

>eating little redditor's
get some old country 'za you plen

What are you struggling with?

>za you plen
What did the faggot mean by this?

>Got any messages for Jimi Hendrix?
>Yes, pick up your puppy!
?????

you called literal icons "disposable" because they weren't immediately in your frame of reference of whatever garbage pop culture you grew up on. i wasn't raised on johnny carson or elizabeth taylor but i still recognize them. you have no point and are a proud retard.

Pizza from New Jersey is generally better than pizza from NYC.

>the lengths flyover states go to justify the existence their "pizza"

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>getting this upset Sneed took off instead of your lame Cat in the Hat meme
It's ok kiddo you'll get one eventually.

kek

Pizza from Connecticut is the only real pizza kino

Thank goodness summer ends next week.