And I thought Chinks hated Scams

Everyone fucks each other, its how the world works

I get calls from India all the time trying to sell me home security systems. Lamest scams ever, come up with some better one

Hey, its still better than the Nigerian prince scam and yet you guys fall for that too.
The niggers never even reached to the concept to "Kings" in history let alone "Prince"

called it a scam right after it reached western news

I trim armour

10k per rune piece

also selling guthix spear

it's totally not a leaf blade

Chinks scam all the time, from fake eggs and dry milk with plastic powder in it, to walnuts with rocks glued in them.
They even made a bridge that was filled with trash with some cement over it that failed shortly after it was built.
Not to mention all the fake shit the make, and lying about specs on damn near anything they sell.

We have a saying over here that "Stuff made in China, never makes it to your home"

I like jyna. I love the jynese.

they also have the saying "Poo never makes it to your loo"

Nah, we don't have the word "loo" in our vocabulary leaf.
>Asshole and leaf forever

>picture shows a GTR and a LR
>implying there are real GTRs in china

Just look at the street lights and trees, they seem pretty fake too.

India vs China war when?

Don't you guys hate each other?

fake

I can see the pixels

We do, we even fought twice. 1-1 each.

>Everyone fucks each other, its how the world works

This is spooky. I was just driving home from getting dinner and my car did a bit of a stall shake thing like it was going to lose power but then was fine, I thought to myself how I'd have to take it to a mechanic which I had because I can never trust them, "Car mechanics the Jews of tradesman." Then I started thinking how everyone really is just out to scam everyone else for every little bit they can. The only people who want to make you feel bad about it are those who have been scammed and feel resentful of that. It's a nigger phrase but, "Lie, cheat and steal" really is a good ethos to have as a human being. If you don't do it to someone else to get ahead someone will do it to you.

What a shit society but that's the way it is.

Everybody with two braincells knew that this was a flawed idea. It only wokes if all the cars on the road are in a line. If only one car is off to one side by a bit, the wonderbus would have to stop.
And now project that consideration to a country like China where traffic rules are regarded as nothing more than "recommendations".

doubling money - legit

This is all America's fault. They have purported that the labor class needs to be appreciated by giving free tips for doing a shitty job they are already paid to do.
I mean, I can't trust any white waiter to not spit in my food no matter how much I pay.
This is why I prefer India, people trying to scam you are the same but at least its legal to beat the crap out of those people here.

Would you drive under a Chinese bus? No, didn't think so.

They had a test run in China with this thing. Not a scam. But as others said - it will not work with public traffic.

So....the bus works but the investors will see no returns?

This. Anyone who tries to rip someone off with dodgy business practices should be prepared to lose their life or get beaten to within an inch of it.