What does this mean?

It means Common Filth was right about everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEcomN7a8Uo
youtu.be/VnQ5UfPxxJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should we care what Facebook thinks about Twitter's politics?

wat? I'm talking about y'all alt-retards

That guy is probably a furry too look at his picture. lmao at gays aren't degenerate.

Those are on Twitter. Look for the ones with frog avatars.

No. Gays are degenerate you dirty fag apologist. They are definition of degenerate, shitdick poophole screwers

I know...

>Indians in charge of reading comprehension

>gays are strongly anti degeneracy
The "alt-right" is controlled opposition, a classic divide & conquer strategy. To cut the right wing in half, and tell the left half of it that they are to accept left wing ideologies. They've successfully used memes and drawn in slightly-above-average-intelligence conservatives in to the left wing using Pepe and Trump memes.

Sorry, but gays are doomed. God hates homosexuality.

Right-wing transsexual here. What do you all think of me then?

>Gays are strongly anti degeneracy

nothing, those labels dont make you special

So you don't hate my guts? Great. I didn't claim the labels made me special.

I think you should kill yourself. Or better yet watch common filths videos. You will love them.

This.

I salute you, Winston Smith, last white man in Londonstan.

Nah, you're alright. I'll pass.

May God bless you brother Chad.

Reject sodomy, even if it kills you. They will not want to be God's enemies when the time comes.

>gays
>strong marriage
>stable families

heh, made me reply

>shitdick poophole screwers

Calm down Pajeet my friend. Don't get overexcited and release the contents of your bowels all over your keyboard.

I'm convinced the "alt-right" is really just made up of a bunch of leftists. I've had too many so called "conservatives" tell me that we have to stop worrying about those stupid social problems like abortion and marriage and be more accepting of gays. You can see this shit here

youtube.com/watch?v=GEcomN7a8Uo

abortion and marriage are excellent jewish distraction topics

glad you fell for them, just makes the "alt-right" even more of a joke

Pull the dildo out of your ass

Go be a single issue voter on another website

>gays are strongly anti degeneracy
>gays just want families n shit
Can we just go ahead and dumpster this subversive meme?

Conservatives back then:

>hang black rapists from trees
>beat up queers
>against race-mixing
>against communism
>strictly Christian

"Alt right" now
>pro homosexuality
>LOL BIG BLACK COCKS xD
>le milo is my le hero, he loves BBC!
>hey guys do you like my pepe hoodie and trump hat, and "i love BBC" alt right milo t-shirt?
>dude i only want to build a wall because its a funny meme, i'm not against illegal immigration or anything
>wow the least you can do is refer to this person by their preferred pronouns!
>i cant get a gf so i hate women and im pro-gamergate

If gamergate never happened, all the shills who milk the topic for money wouldn't have made any videos, and the alt right wouldn't exist, and all these nu male millenials would just be playing pokemon and wouldn't care about Trump or politics.

All these ridiculous ideas are being "assigned" to the alt right to make it everyone's favourite boogeyman.

We're not even alt right but people are lumping us in with them/it.

The alt right isn't a thing. It's a made up term by Milo to pretend we support him and used by the media/politicians to create a boogeyman. It's perfect because it's a boogeyman from "the dark reaches of the internet" so they don't need to prove it exists beyond looking at some offensive posts on any given website

I'm a lesbian transgender, and, I won't lie, I sometimes feel uncomfortable reading Sup Forums posts even though, except on LGBT-bashing, I'm very conservative. There's no reason you can't be a transgendered nat-soc or fascist.

the alt right becomes the alt left.... humz

I was under the impression that "alt-right" referred to those that advocated right wing social values, but now it seems to include everyone who isn't an establishment conservative (left wing social values) or a cultural marxist, including many left wingers.

How do you call yourself conservative if you aspire to be a fascist? Define conservative.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Thiing is, I'm sure I speak for most of the board in saying we have no problem with homosexuals. It's just people like Milo and the gay pride faggots that we don't like, and it should be obvious why.

As for Transgenders - it is literally a mental illness and we don't like them and their "allies" pushing changes on society when they are such a tiny, tiny amount of people.

Get Out Now

But why alienate supporters like that? We're not all SJW leftie cucks.

Ignore Just as I said here, don't be a faggot and we'll be cool.

>like 1% of the population
>probably mostly not aligned with the alt-right
>"We are relevant enough that you have to pander to us and give in to our demands!"

That's exactly the reason why so many people still dislike them to begin with.

I'm not homosexual though. I'm trans. Pretty clear that you don't like me.

Homosexuality and a desire to be the opposite sex exist, so it's pointless to try and eliminate them. Alienating those who are otherwise highly loyal to a cause, but afflicted with such "degeneracy" is counter productive and creates enemies out of allies.

However, they should be kept as private affairs, and not encouraged as lifestyle choices.

If someone wants to crossdress and, then they should be mocked if it looks ridiculous in public, if it doesn't, then no-one knows anyway, so there is no problem. If they want to cut off their genitalia, then it should be treated as a mental disorder, and entertaining their fetish of self-mutilation should not be entertained by the medical community.

Milo Yiannopoulos is highly subversive and advocates faggotry (in his own words), interracial sex, and cutting up dicks for aesthetic preference. While he may be on the same side concerning some issues - a useful idiot - he is ultimately an enemy.

"Racist" ran out of steam because they overused it too much so now they have "alt-right"

>gays are strongly anti-degeneracy

wew lad. He must've never known that 15% of gays have 1000+ partners. Most gays are child molesters who have themselves been molested. Gays "bug chase". Gays literally eat shit. Gays are the most degenerate thing you can be.

you tried pajeet.

The truth is that gays that keep it low profile are fine.

Don't have a stupid rainbow flag, don't spend your time talking about sex, don't have a drinking bottle shaped like a penis, etc.

The spokesperson of the French national front is gay (he never bragged about it, he was outed).

Milo is a flaming homosexual and quite frankly I can't see a single conservative thing about him.

But I guess we all have flaws. I'm a conservative atheist.

Don't throw shit when you live in a shit house on a shitting street Pajeet

Conservatives today are only trying to protect what liberals fought for a decade ago. There are barely any "conservatives" left.

>anti degeneracy
>strong marriage
>stable families

How is ANY of those things possible when you're a fag?

The vast majority of the alt right is just fucking Milo fans who are anything but 'alt right' but because he's gathered an army of 14 year olds who walk around shouting 'LOL DADDY TRUMP' 'I LOVE BBC LIKE MY HERO MILO' 'EAT SHIT SJWS MILO WILL PWN U ALL LOL XDD' it's fucking stupid.

He's turned what was once a white supremacy 'movement' into pre-obama liberals.

Daily reminder that stormweenies are trying to subvert alt-right and coopt the movement for their ends.

>They are definition of degenerate

/thread

Get yourself checked out. You either have a dead soul or need serious help.

I don't like gays, but on the other hand: nothing can be done and they may as well tag along, see where things go.

I for one agree with you Pajeet

Lots can be done you defeatist faggot lover.

This. The Alt right is being infiltrated by Marxism on all fronts, spearheaded by young edgy meme lords that hold no real conservative values. People who would compromise values such as the family unit, being pro-LGBT, pro drugs, anti-religion, pro gun control, and various other forms of degeneracy. Controlled oppoisition everywhere you look from Alex Jones, to Stefan Moly, to Milo, and even everyone's favorite Sam Hyde. The purpose is to herd everyone together so that a new, more radical left is established and driven by the "we are united alt right anti liberals" group think. Sure a lot of these people will agree with me on the Jewish question and hate liberals. But in a few years, these people will be the new mortal enemy of people who have traditional conservative values. These memesters are going to grow up to become the same faggots that they hated unknowingly. The 2020 election will be lead by Trannies for Trump.

It's literally Hitler's SA all over again. 90% of Sup Forums and anywhere else where the "alt right" gathers needs to be purged for the good of humanity. But this will never happen. The Freemasons and Jewish Marxists are years ahead of us all. The Alt right is nothing more than a change in strategy.

>gays are strongly antidegeneracy

I don't care about gays or transgenders. As long as they hate Muslims and niggers they're allies. Anything else is stormfaggotry

Common Filth isnt a white nationalist, he's just a weirdo who likes to obsess over obscure internet fetish sites and talk about his dream of living in a radical christian society with black and mexican neighbours.

>>They are definition of degenerate
They are people though.

---The whole board is degenerate. It's not a reason to reject them.

>right wing automatically means you believe in god

That's the main issue that differentiates between the new and old right in my opinion. Most millennials (myself included) tend to be atheist hence "God hates homosexuality." holds no value for me.

sigh...I said I don't like it when you push change on society. I didn't say I didn't like you. You appear to be seeking victimhood.

Has the idea that in order to be conservative or hold conservative values you must believe in God always been the case?

you gave in to your lust and you choose to be an abomination. turn now and repent.

And that right there is why you are deceived.

We are but humble meme farmers on a board of peace user I don't know what you mean :^)

youtu.be/VnQ5UfPxxJ0

Typical milo fan.

Alright, my post sounded a little victim-y. If you tolerate me as a person, then that's good.

We're on the same side here.

No. Plenty of non-God-believing conservatives since the Age of Reason

I never got that "all gays are whores" meme anyway. If your dating pool is inherently restricted to 1-2% of the population, there is nothing promiscuous about not letting rare opportunities pass

>Falling for the leftist "There is no God" meme

Find God, live life, and be happy.

>And that right there is why you are deceived.

How?

>Has the idea that in order to be conservative or hold conservative values

Not in the slightest.

>rare opportunities

I'm not gay bashing, but you need to spend a night in Soho in order to see that there is nothing "rare" about gay encounters.

You've never met an actual gay person have you? Their sexual partner numbers are in the hundreds, sometimes thousands.

>If your dating pool is inherently restricted to 1-2% of the population,

That just makes it more incestuous and degenerate....

If you go to a gay bar every weekend and fuck whoever shows up, you're a promiscuous degenerate. It doesn't matter what percent of the population gays are.

>gay people
>anti degeneracy

What the fuck is BUG CHASING then? And what about the rate of violence between lesbian couples?

If you ain't straight and white you ain't right.

>le alt right maymay
Just because you made up a term it dosen't makes it exist. fuck off fagot.

> Genocide gays
> Implying you need to take action to do this
You just don't give them special privileges and they die out on their own.
Which leads to the question.
Are "gays" just normal people who are homosexual?
or are they about artificially perpetuating homosexuality so "gays" don't die out??
Homosexual chauvinism.

I can go along with the first. The second is kind of weird.

The only place for homophilia is a psychiatric ward.

>spearheaded by young edgy meme lords that hold no real conservative values.

You had your chance to vote for a Real Conservative.

Gay4Trump here. I know several others.

>You just don't give them special privileges and they die out on their own.

Wrong. Gays recruit young boys by molesting them, turning them gay. THERE IS NO GAY GENE.

You're Australian. Who you support in US elections is utterly irrelevant

Homosexuality is a meme. God is a meme. Everything is a meme.

You might speak English, Pajeet, but your comprehension skills suck. Lurk more.

Fuck off Muhammed. Anyone under 40 is too boyish and gross for me. Give me a real man and fuck your "muh dad says" bullshit.

Gays have mental illness and are unfit to raise families

#Brits4Trump

I bet you know alot about shitdicks and poopholes, Boujeet.

This isn't even about the political candidate. This is about Marxist culture of the Alt right. You are exactly what I'm talking about.

Is that what you tell yourself, Ms Hanson Young?

There's no place for gays except the oven.

Oh look, a faggot looking to recreate this molestation with a much older man. Color me surpirsed.

i really dont give a fuck about gay people t b h. as long as you dont act like milo you're cool with me

Unfortunately none of my teachers were pedos. Unmolested :'((((

There should be a worldwide push to call gays what they really are: Child Molesters. This would change normies views on them before child molestation is also accepted by society.

white is white they arnt hurting anyone i dont think it matters what they do in there own house. but fuck the people who wear dildos and stuff to lgbt rallys they are real degenerates.

All I'm saying is maybe things would be better if people paid more attention to their own nation's politics instead of other people's.

You're really fixated on this. Sounds like you're the rape victim here.

CF is what the right should be but insted we get this fucking alt-right homos.

you are mentaly ill and not right wing. You are probably a liberal racist but your need for affirmation is too big to pass on the autistic alt-right fags.

Fascists are the biggest threat to the alt right "movement"
Here's why

The Alt Right started by people who wanted to discuss topics, mainly racial politics, without emotional kneejerk reactions. These were mainly White Nationalists, with no hateful ideas towards others, who simply wanted to talk about issues regarding race and culture in an open way.
This is not something that is restricted to one political ideology however. Soon people from all over the political spectrum were drawn in, all of them united in their desire to speak openly without Political Correctness having a stranglehold on discussion.

Among these people however, Fascists also appeared. And fascism doesn't exactly allow for too much open discussion. Fascism is a highly authoritarian ideology that wants to control its people. Now, that said, I don't have anything against fascists themselves (you guys are alright, don't come to the Alt Right tomorrow), but their behavior has been very extreme and polarizing, calling everyone degenerate and attempting to take control of the Alt Right.

The Alt Right is now basically in danger of becoming a Neo Fascist movement, which will scare most of the people currently in it away while making it easy for the opposition to discredit the movement.

TL;DR you guys need to reel in your fascism, it's hurting the atmosphere of free and open discussion.

Good idea. Start on the propagandas.

i don't care enough about fags to ostracise potential allies. fuck off kikes.

Did you get molested as a kid or something?

Just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Lena Dunham shoved rocks up her 1 year old sisters vagina. Also masturbated with her little sister laying on top of her.

Oh gee, would you look at that Lena Dunham's sister turned out to be gay. What are the chances?!