Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCM-2zRXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those trip-dubs are nice though.

it works for japan

It's the default state.

youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCM-2zRXI

From now you will be known as Moon Man

Why are you putting xenophobia in parenthesis?

Are you a jew OP?

I got that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet.

He was smilling to us.

Like he as saying, "Hey guys, I'm still with you!"

It was beautiful.

Xenophobia is a made-up Jew word just the same as "racism".

It's a natural, healthy, ubiquitous impulse in humans that helps us prioritize our circle of care. It will never and can never be beaten out of us; it can only be sublimated and/or denied.

There is literally nothing wrong with preferring people who are genetically similar to you.

No

It's our right to protect ourselves

NO, NO PUPPER!

You're a dick-up-the-ass retard gayfaggot user. it refers to the jewish nature of the word.

Every one of these MDE skits, one of them is dressed like a degenerate faggot. Further proves that they are controlled opposition.

>what is satire
>what is comedy

So it's okay to be degenerate in the name of comedy? That's called being a Jew.

Xenophobia is a defensive stance that makes you wary of people who don't share your culture and values and may not have your best interest at heart.

I know a lot of people have nigger tier families, but I know I can trust my family, extended family and close friend with anything. That's trust. I trust other cultural Americans to some extent, I cannot trust outsiders unless I know them first.

This, xenophobia is natural.

>understanding how comedy works

Why even live at all user if you're going to have a solid niggerdick in your ass about everything you don't understand?

I understand it. I just don't think it's funny nor do I think it is productive in anyway. Only for you fake conservative "alt righters" who think it's okay to be a faggot and that memes are progress. You could sum up EVERY bit of MDE's attempt to give a message in a 1 page essay. You take away the act, and it's really shallow. I hate liberals just as much as anyone else, but MDE is nothing more than Jewish infiltration. You mindless fanboys eat it up and blindly follow your precious Sam Hyde like he's the next Adolf Hitler. Hitler would send Sam off to a fucking work camp in a heart beat. He's nothing more than a Tranny fucking degenerate.

literaly nothing good comes from any kind of hate. love and mercy are better.

Hitler would send you to a work camp too, because instead of being a non-degenerate you're arguing with pseudo-kikes on a Nepalese waterboarding forum

Yes, Xeno scum must be purged.
FOR THE EMPEROR

ha ha ha, faggot

I almost bit this bait

>thinking comedy has to appeal to you
>trying to save face on a Chinese forum
>MUH CONSERVATIZM, MUH FUHRER

pathetic, off yourself and end the suffering you are putting your body through.

It's being born bad?
>xenophobia is a natural phenomenon
>((((racism)))) is a social construct

xenophobia is neither good or bad - it's only natural behaviour for any same human being

you dont,know me, hateful kid. I am pretty sure I could annihilate you in 5 seconds.

>responding to bait with bait

with love comes open rebuke and confrontation

It can be observed in other species too, It isn't a humans only trait.

>Pulling out the "he's a loser on an image board" argument

These are signs of a typical Jewish agent that plagues Sup Forums. Keep shilling for your Sam Hyde. Keep trying to get him to have lot's of views while he has his mainstream show on a Jewish controlled network. Keep making 20 threads about him every day. Keep shilling and sucking his cock. Keep distracting the young men on this board with this kind degeneracy so that these edge lords with no conservative values can continue to idolize mindless garbage.