What are some shows that push political ideologies?

What are some shows that push political ideologies?

Fuck whitey

>centrists don't have opinions meme

thinly veiled Sup Forums thread

anybody who calls themselves a centrist only ends up servicing the dominant side

This is going to turn into a thread about GoT and whether it promotes feminist ideology or not.

Ask here
They'll give you the echo chamber you seek.

>intellectually compromised
What does that even mean?

Radical centrism is the final red pill. Stay angry, frustrated, and unable to compromise in your futile unproductive lives crying about elections and not getting your way ALL THE TIME. Partisans are pathetic, pestilent children who stand in the way of human progress. The Left and Right are cancers.

The Simpsons

who else pretends to be a centrist but holds "extremist" opinions?

When you're on the fence, you can pretend you're waiting for the research to come in, but once you take a position, you've committed yourself to a particular interpretation of data and become vulnerable to criticism.

South Park fans would rather have no opinion than risk being wrong.

I have "extremists" opinions but realize that compromising is the only way society works

thank god i'm leftypilled and don't fall for the identity politics smokescreen that masquerades as most "political discourse"

Any fucking person that uses the word "fucking" as one of the first two words in their argument is probably pretty fucking stupid.

That said, I would say 90% of all shows push political agendas now. I would say 100% but there are a handful that I question. All of the movies push political views now too. But maybe I'm just biased and now that I've seen several shows and movies that push a political view I'm just piecing together things as being a political push. Sort of like people that constantly cry racism are constantly looking for racism, and you can always make racism the default cause or reason for anything. Maybe shows aren't pushing a political ideology but we all think they are because politics are a hot topic right now. No, they are.

kek this is the only good sneed meme i've seen

who else pretends to be extremist but holds centrist opinions?

I am an agrarian idyll, neo-tribalist, semi-primitivist like any other intelligent person on the planet.

Sheer population size and density is the number one enemy of humanity. Communities should be modeled with dunbar's number in mind.

>haha! i'm superior because I hold no beliefs and just go with the wind because i'm a coward afraid of anykind of blowback

South Park takes stances more often than not.

Some episodes are centrist in nature but still have a point to make.

is this guy joking
Third Way memers dominated the political environment of the last century.

DUDE I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING* LMAO

*except videogames, political correctness, transsexuals, Kanye West, denying global warming, etc.

Most edgy shitposters on Sup Forums.

>I shoehorn unideal and unfair solutions into my belief system because I'm unwilling to go the extra mile to push for what I believe is the best option

this is a solid critique
also south park sucks ass

well, it does sooooo

Al Gore was proven insanely wrong though

It's a shame kids dont know about it because that shit is lost in time, but he made some predictions that terrified people like me when we were kids

>it's an out of touch, rootless cosmopolitan tries to force the vast majority of apathetic, pragmatic people out of their comfortable living for deluded utopian visions episode

>REEEE CONFORM TO OUR HORRIBLE, BROKEN TWO PARTY SYSTEMMMMM

Television is apolitical. No, being CORRECT is not a political position. Neither is knowing SCIENCE. Being a RACIST PIECE OF SHIT is not supported by TV. That is not POLITICS. That is MORALITY. Fuck Trump and FUCK white people.

Picking sides. That's what you partisans fail to understand. Picking a side is nit a way to progress. Picking a side, digging in, demanding everyone agree with you leads no where but stagnation.

Progress in every issue requires acknowledging the needs and concerns of both sides and finding compromises that are acceptable to both. Defining victory as a process in which everyone gets some of what they want and no side is completely dominated by the other and new and better decisions are worked put by both sides is the definition prefered by centrists. Admitting that neither side is or can be completely right and both sides deserve to have representation is the first step.

Partisans demand absolute ideological compliance, silencing of ideas they disagree with, marginalizing this they disagree with, refusing to cooperate, compromise, or make concessions. When they are in charge they accomplish nothing because they want absolute victory and domination of their ideology over everything else. Its base tribalism. Ideological partisanship is no difference than ideological supremacy of any other kind (national, religious, gender, tribe, sports club, ect.)

The centrists don't lack ideas, they just seek progress and compromise so that the system can keep functioning instead of causing the system to grind to a halt for thier ideological purity. Progress through compromise is more important than proving you are right by punishing the other side and ultimately everyone through stalemate.

Why does he mention "white"?

"Radical centrism" (AKA the le rhetorical oxymoron makes me intelligent party) totally makes sense if youre a NEET cuck with no stake in the direction society is headed

>Any fucking person that uses the word "fucking" as one of the first two words in their argument is probably pretty fucking stupid
>Any fucking

Gazorpazorp.

>all major modern parties are either center-left or center-right
>lol centrism means not having opinions!

GODDAM CENTRISTS AND THEIR RATIONALITY

YOU SHOULD BE INSANE FANATICS NO MATTER WHAT SIDE OF MEME SPECTRUM YOU'RE ON

It's the definition of projection. I only ever see pasty white kids and soul sista number 1 black girl types doing this faux online activism nonsense. The irony is that Sup Forums and most apathy-central websites are absolutely dominated by huge spic populations.

They are prepping for their racewar once whites dip under 30% of the population.

congrats

>stake in the direction society is headed

There is nobody alive who does not have and does not deserve a stake in society and its direction. Your mind is so polluted by your partisanship you deny people their humanity because you disagree with them. Very sad.

>Sup Forums dominated by spic populations
niceme.me

>rhetorical oxymoron
That's wrong, you monkey. There are many different centrist movements like Third Way throughout the last 50 years. Then there are radical centrist movements like the actual nazis, dengian ideas or the ruling singapore party.

>Being racist is immoral
>fuck white people
I know it's prolly bait but what was meant by this?

He's right though. Centrists contribute nothing.

>he doesn't know

if you knew it was bait you shouldn't have responded at all moron

>not fucking knowing that you just did it by quoting it

Your argument presuppose that 'progress' is always a path in between two opposing sides which is an ideological filter just as potent as any other.

literally every strawpoll ever done on Sup Forums consistently has a 30-40% population number for spics. traffic paints a similar number.

It's a very similar phenomenon to the one in /r9k/. (it's in the top 5 of female populations on Sup Forums)

Centrists are the group you have to win over if you ever want to have political power in a democracy

>he's going to post the same handful of pics of people in MAGA hats and claim they're Sup Forums get-togethers
sad

you can hate white people without it being related to their race

The absolute state of irony of this post.

why would you give a fuck which way society is headed? I only think about my life, my sex life, my career, my genes. Caring about politics/society more than caring about yourself seems arrogant

proofs

And that's a really easy thing to do.

I hate black people.
Is that racist?

yes

Don't be possessed by an ideology. Be an individual. Fuck collective and identity politics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

uh sweetie, whites are not a race so you can hate them without being racist

but it's not related to their race

Progress that doesn't marginalize one side or the other is necessarily between both sides. Progress that is just on side imposing its will on the other is not progress for all. That kind of progress is what foments civil strife and unrest. Only progress that includes the needs and concerns of both sides improves the overall stake in all people in the system.

Your partisan zealotry is what is breeding apathetic non-partisans. Centrism is not apathy. Its a rejection of exclusionary scorched earth politics.

Go on the archive and search something along the lines of strawpoll + what race are you
There's a few polls with very good sample sizes and they're usually very consistent.
Sup Forums has a huge amount of larping spics. I'm one of them

You can't be racist against white people. racism = discrimination + power
White people have power so nothing you do against them including sending them to extermination camps is racist.

burden of proof is on you to support your claims. The only evidence I've seen is a large number of Brazilian flags so sadly you're half right that there are a large number of monkeys posting on Sup Forums