So this site is the new right wing movment i did read about in my newspaper where Trump is getting his racist ideas...

so this site is the new right wing movment i did read about in my newspaper where Trump is getting his racist ideas from?

sueddeutsche.de/politik/us-wahlkampf-clinton-setzt-trump-die-ku-klux-klan-haube-auf-1.3136855

Are you on of those embarrassing people who blame their low success in life on foreigners?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UcklD
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=dCskP0JNW5U
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2e2s1e6Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not everyone likes Trump here

thank you for the link, but on here we dont like click bait so here have an archive
>archive.is/UcklD
And for your question: You have been click baited.

Now go back wherever you came from and never comeback.

SAGE

are you sure? I have seen several Hakenkreuze here in the last couple minutes

Learn English first Kraut faggot

that's pretty rude i might not be as fluent as scandianavians but remember your television and series are not translated and therefore you have much more contact with english

>so this site is the new right wing movment i did read about in my newspaper where Trump is getting his racist ideas from?
No. There is no movement, we just post funny memes and discuss current events and politics. There's more political, racial and cultural diversity here than anywhere else. We're generally right-wing, but it's because the left-wing can't make a coherent argument if their life depended on it, and as we're anonymous, calling us racist bigot neo-nazis and getting us fired from our workplace doesn't work, so they generally just don't come here.

>Are you on of those embarrassing people who blame their low success in life on foreigners?
No, we blame it on the left, the media and people like George Soros who continuously promote anti-european policies.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

How nice of you to join us, Tobias. My name is Jerry and just a few days ago, I asked the same question. These folks are kind of nuts though, so be careful. This is true.

Another Sage for a future Neo Nazi

Bernd, get fuck back to krautchan, where your 14-yo ass belongs.
Also, you'll better get going quick, lest you discover one of the holocaust-denial threads.

Welcome Tobias, i give you 2 weeks and then you'll be like us.

>that picture
Please tell me I'm not the only one that saw it.

You've gotta be f'n kidding me man... you can't joke about that. The racist crap is one thing, but come on.

i dont plan on joining anything, i was just curious because i did read that there is this new movment from the internet. usually im pretty active on social media and so on so i dont't miss trends like this. Just want stay up to date

Comedy comes from unexpectedness lad.

This is one trend you don't want to be a part of though. Yes, but innocent people died in the holocaust, can't joke about something that f'd up.

>people who blame their low success in life on foreigners?

No, this is what they want you to believe. Plenty of people here are successful. I run a web design business, for example.

There are lots of reasons for opposing mass immigration, but the media only ever present you with the strawmen.

9/11 bait maple nigger.

>calls people unsuccessful
>everyone here have better English skills
irony

I believe in reason. Reason, demands truth. Truth, demands investigation. Oh, and there we have the problem. It is illegal to research the holocaust.

Thus, I can't deny it outright either, but from the facts that are "presented" to the public, there arise several questions about the legeticamy of the claims.

>TLDR: Holocaus not being allowed to be researched, makes the whole thing fishy af

Horrible stuff happens to innocent people die every day. It's a sad thing, but laughter makes it all better.

Actually Sup Forums supports Hillary.

She is endorsed by KKK and will kill more niggers with her redpill policy's

Abortion is the number 1 killer of niggers. Trumps against it, so we're all for Hillary.

>bringing super predators to heel
I guess that makes sense, she married Bill

>No Holocaust research
Are you kiddin me. One of the most inflated fields of (((research))) in whole europe. Only problem is, that for a lot of archives you need special memberships in several political parties and other tax money grabbing partisan organisations. Also a lot of documents have been ""lost"".

Forbidden Research, no, just overly biased because of a lack of access to primary sources

>giving people with disabilities special treatment
The journalist is a man with a competent mind. He can withstand an accurate caricature.

So people here actually discuss of if the Holocaust was real? wtf? I think i heard enaugh i mean you only hear this kind of stuff from the Iranian president in 2016 anymore.
This new movment then actually is just a bunch of skinhead nazis with internet access .. i could have thought myself so

>i could have thought myself so

>Kraut
>thinking
pick one

You're not

No. That's satire and joking. We praise hillary for the deaths she has caused to Haitians, Arabs, Libyans and Bosnians. SEIG Heil!

>So people here actually discuss of if the Holocaust was real? wtf? I think i heard enaugh i mean you only hear this kind of stuff from the Iranian president in 2016 anymore.
Yes, anyone can discuss anything here.

>This new movment then actually is just a bunch of skinhead nazis with internet access .. i could have thought myself so
We're not a movement, and we're not a hivemind. If you see someone saying stupid things, you're welcome to educate them and prove them wrong.

saw what?

>Godman Sachs Newspaper bashes Trump
Really makes you think...

This site was very pro Bernie until he dropped out of the race and endorsed Hillary. Then this board became 99% pro Hillary. After Hillary's alt right speech this site was flooded with trump supporters

>so this site is the new right wing movment i did read about in my newspaper where Trump is getting his racist ideas from?

Excuse Me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Kek?

Hello my name is Brian.
Actually Jerry, many of us here are Holocaust revisionists.
Perhaps you might think I am lying to you but I encourage you to look into it yourself with a open mind.
After all how could 6 million jews die when Nazi germany territorial boundaries at it's highest extent never even encompassed that many Jews?

This is only one crack in the barrel that is the Holocaust lie.

So Tobias, since the holocaust is real, why would it not stand up to scrutiny? See, I fell for the memes and weld for a living. I don't bitch and moan when an inspector inspects my welds because I know they will hold up to scrutiny.

It seems in this day and age the notion of "question everything" is no longer publicly representable. Thank you for reaffirming my disdain for the normies who go through life with a tunnel vision, normies like you, Tobias.

The Holocaust is an Islamophobic myth to justify the apartheid state of Israel and the creeping genocide of Palestinians. You're not an Islamophobe, are you Tobias?

What are your thoughts on the 1 million refugees let into your country?

I always thought it was Klu Klux Klan

People here mostly discuss what parts of the holocaust were real. People died but the way and numbers are too unclear.

Now get your tiny closed minded ass out of here you german cuck.

It was always Ku, but members of the Klan don't tend to be the most intelligent or literate of society, so Klu became the unofficial "normal" way to say it.
99% of mandala effect shit can be put down to human error. The remaining 1% is scary as shit though, and I don't have an adequate explanation for it.

1 Million every year is too much of course but what is worse is the panic some people are making. You dont see a huge change if you go in a big city now and 2 years ago. Refugees mostly live isolated in their homes and dont take anything away from germans. Also that everything that goes bad is blamed on immigrants and Merkel for helping syrians in need annoys me and most of the young people and students.

I blame my low success on life on my self, i blame the goverment for the quailty of my low success life style, if i've failed at english, why do i now work with people who can hardly speak english, its making a bad thing worse.

Tobias my man, you'll see many things here which you might first find offensive and racist. However, I do ask that you stay and at least read what the people have to say with an open mind. Please remember that if you refuse to listen and debate in good faith, that you'll be just as bad as those AfD neo-nazis in your homeland. You wouldn't want to be do anything intolerant of our beliefs here would you? Sup Forums is a board of peace, and may peace be with you; God bless :)

> I have seen several Hakenkreuze
Damn, you must be traumatized you poor fragile thing.
Avoid the thread about Syria / ISIS, your little carebear hearth won't survive seeing what muslims do to their prisoners.

what's with that lowcost stuff?
I was pretty sure Jews would would be happy with that

Are you one of those embarrassing people who thinks that cultural suicide is a virtue?

Do you want equality or not?! Jesus there's no pleasing these cucks.

>1 million is too much, but the xenophobia is worse

Hear me out brother,

Merkel allows 1 million refugees of war into your great country in order help them, yes? But being the Chancellor of Germany, she knows full well that she has neither the spending power nor the resources to comfortably and HUMANELY cater for these people at the same time as looking after her own people.

All she did was create division in Germany.

Really makes you think..

>annoys me and most of the young people and students.
So the parasites have no problems with more parasites. Go figure.
>big cities haven't changed
Yeah Niggers have always been all over the place in Germany.

It's Scum like you that have caused a civil war down the line for future generations. But by then you will probably escape to one of those racist and xenophobic countries you faggot.

i see your point. but what do you want to do then? let them die? No other country saw the resposibility to take them so she took a risk.
Its the only humane answer to help them out.
Usually Americans should take them in since they created the whole mess in the middle east. Their selfishness makes germans blood boil because we have to share with those people eventough we had nothing to do with it

Ge I wonder how can 1 million people just sit in "their" homes and survive without actually doing anything hmmm

1/10 jst because you got some replies and is the best i can do

Let's pretend the United States decide for themself...
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/

Or maybe they are just under immense pressure to take those believes that are daily froced on to them.

Keep them save at their homes, you don't have to fucking bring them here. If you go with that logic you would have to move half the world to Europe. Moving people doesn't solve anything it just makes it here shitter too.

>What do you want to do then?

I understand your anger at America for the mess that is the Middle-east of today. I also see the righteousness in the actions undertaken by Germany in helping the refugees.

But if Germany wants to be the leaders of humanity, then wouldn't it be better to go into the Middle-East and fix the issues that face them, rather than bringing those same issues to your own doorstep?

So people here actually discuss AN EVENT? wtf? I think i heard enough i mean you only hear this kind of stuff from the BAD PERSON in THE CURRENT YEAR anymore.
This new movment then actually is just a bunch of RACISTRACISTRACIST with internet access .. i could have thought myself so

>so this site is the new right wing movment
No it's not, Achmed

>my defeated government after WWII would never lie to me

You are right that americans have a lot of the blame in this civil war, but seeing as USA already is a total shithole sendning the refugees and immigrants there would probably be catastrophic.
As I believe that the worlds number 1 problem is overpopulation, I think that the best solution would be to let the wars in the middle east run its course with as little outside influence as possible.

This is the windmill of peace and tolerance you fucking faggot

Let me guess you are not living in a big city maybe more like a rural surrounding like a village with 1000-10000 people you are under 18. You are into Technology. You do not know more the the 5-10 foreigin people at your School. But you are currious what are those people about which influence the us election profundly and why are they feared so much. You might be to young but you are entering a world completly separeted from the narratives that are given to you by Media, School and other authoritys. You will be fascinated and shocked but you will stay and fear the predictive and explenatory power of our world view.

>but what do you want to do then
Beat the shit out of radical islam so their countries aren't complete shitholes and they don't have to come here.

>Its the only humane answer to help them out.
If you think taking millions of these people out of their homelands, shoving them into ghettos and making them do all the shit minimum wage jobs you "progressive" people are too proud to do is humane, i don't know what to tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCskP0JNW5U
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2e2s1e6Vk

aaaaand its bait

>do you blame your failures on immigrants.
No we just blame your failures as a people on immigrants.
As far as the rest of your questions.
Ich habe keine Ahnung.
Verpiss dich du sitzpinkler

$5000 has been deposited into your account :^) :^) :^) :^)

> but what do you want to do then? let them die?
Yes.
This is blackmailing : "Gimme a free house, social care and voting rights or I will tell everyone you killed me".
When you country is in the mud, you stay and fight - doesn't matter which side you choose. Fleeing and letting someone else take care of solving the problem just mean you are a fucking coward and a traitor. Had those coward stayed and fight, this conflict would have been solved one way or another long ago.

Hell, even French stayed when Germans invaded. We either sided with the German or fought them, but we didn't abandon our country and demand that another give us a pile of free stuff.

Great post Pierre. I have just revised my thinking on the French flag being white.

Fuck off you uneducated Kraut bastard

Either get redpilled or just leave

We carpet bombed your cities and took over your country and brainwashed you over several generations to hate yourselves, you don't have an objective worldview from what you learned at school and what you see in your media.