German Government could seize Farms

>The Ministry of Agriculture surprised with a report, with further plans to deal with disasters.
>The federal government wants to regulate the supply of citizens with food in case of serious crisis re according to one report. "A supply crisis is a scenario in which up to 80 million people on the free market do not have access to food more and therefore must be supplied sovereign" states, according to news agency Reuters in the Ministry of Agriculture drafted bill.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/regierung-soll-bauernhoefe-bei-katastrophen-beschlagnahmen-koennen-a-1109774.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-czech-defence-idUSKCN1101Y0
mvlehti.net/2016/06/29/henning-witte-kertoo-jihadin-alkavan-syyskuussa-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look up Venezuela, That is what Germany will be in 6 months.

wtf germany planning..
krauts! what people talk in your country? civil war with muslims or what?

Nostradamus said that in time "before greatest of great wars" germans go insane and start kill each other "without reason, like mad wolfs"

the fuck is going on big brother? why have you been doing all kinds of doom preparations in the past days & weeks? should we be worried?

Too bad nostradamus was full of shit

>German government is communist
wow, shocking
Also
>sovereign states
I thought Ms. Merkel didn't believe in national sovereignity?

Its probabkt their right, gjven how many subsidies ans other gibsmedats agrarians in the European Union receive.

This,

Are they prepping for a Blitzkrieg or what?

This is some serious shit now. I doubt few gunmen managed to scare it's goverment to this scale,

THEY KNOW SOMETHING

>Regulate the supply of citizens with food in case of serious crisis
So they want to give their food to Achmed?

uh, kek? 77?
this map is from XXIII century i think - black places it these who will be nuked/ wilderness

i know, he name hitler HISTER

ffs Germany

every week I see a news article which is about you guys preparing for war

are they planning war with Russia or what?

>from XXIII century
sry my bad language, *about*

Our government is initiating the last step to wipe out the whites of this country. They will import more refugees while we are forced to work in farms to guarantee that they have food. After they managed to fully automate it they will kill off every last ethnic German and establish the German caliphate .

What the actual fuck. Even if they were a net importer of food why the fuck would this still be necessary?

Lol no, what a dumb thing to do.

Gee, I wonder why could Germany possibly have a resource shortage sometime in the future?

2400 , "moon" century
national countries are archaic.One terra, one governent. blacked places are nuked/ no humans

This isn't anything new or special at all. We've had those laws for ages, basically saying that the government can confiscate houses, factories or businesses whenever they deem it necessary,.

>sieze farms
>butcher all animals into meat
>50% of meat gets wasted because they didn't plan ahead
>no more animals to breed
>seize all seeds from the silo
>none left to replant
I for one, am ready to welcome the German famine of 2017.

My father is from Rhodesia, we still have family there.

I wouldn`t nationalist farms if I was you Fritz.

>zimbabwe tier

Its all a cover, the for the disaster shit. God damn, they are really going full Communist. Enjoy your bread lines Germany.

yeah but why now in such short period of time all the talk about "in case of some crisis"?

>my genetic homeland becomes a nuclear wasteland
bye

In addition: marauding armies of Muslims seizing property, sex slaves, food, weapons and resources.

Russia.

>telling citizens to stock up on supplies
>maybe bringing back conscription for NATO
>Czech Republic has said they agree closer relationship in defence of borders with Russia

>wales and ireland survive

Don't mess with Druids!

>hungary is nuked
THANK YOU NOSTRADAMUS

Reminder that Lithuania has spent the biggest amount of money on military ever

Reminder that Czech Republic is gonna do whatever Merkel says.

Reminder that Krauts are gonna be conscripted to fight Russia while Mudslimes get their women pregnant.

Yeah, like, who the fuck would want to bomb gypsies?

you're retarded if you actually believe that
this
nothing but scare tactics

For vhat purpose? True madness? Neo-feudal control of the oligarchs?

probably the civil war coming up with all the turks and refugees

War with the racist fascists on the far right. They are going finally destroy the last remnants of Nazi thought and make Germany tolerant again.

I'm really wondering how Germany will fight. Real German men will probably refuse to fight the Russians. They can't go to war with liberal commie faggots

they want War to distract from the failed TTIP deal maybe?

>May have a potential food shortage
>Better import more freeloading mudslimes

Come on, Germany...

Coudenhove Kalergi plan

Guys breaking News on RT
German economic minister just said TTIP deal with the US has failed

Is it linked to this?

belgium 2400 master race - thanks polan

I've no idea, I'm just a member of Taiwanese roman history appreciation forum.
But there's something happening, we plebs are the last to know what's going on in the world, however we can put pieces of the puzzle together.

okay what do the krauts know and what are they preparing for?

>tell citizens to stockpile supplies for timesin case of a crisis
>Merkel hints at bringing back conscription in because a crisis may come
>federal government wants to seize food production in case of crisis

They wouldnt be doing all these things without a reason, these things only create unnecessary panic in the population so there really is some reason behind all of this, but what are they preparing for?

If this happens I'm gonna lose my shit. I can only hope Russia won't take the bait.

Madness if they think they'll survive the transition.

Literally a parasite killing the host, just assuming it can move into another host that its still unable to infect.

>up to 80 million people on the free market do not have access to food

Deutsch Bank is going down, and it is taking the Euro with it. Everyone is going to hate Germany, and want compensation. Just like after WW1.

2017 is the 100th anniversary of the 1917 Russian revolution, and 33 years after 1984, the age Big Brother was supposed to arrive. Masons love 33.

yes, you dont get hit
but yur country will be radiated/ depopulated and wilderness appear in place of cities

hungary fall due islam invasion. many of them escape to north slav countries like Poland.Poland will be multi-cultural during ww3 and take side when "greatest King of Poland and greatest Warrior/general of France meet" in time when France will be heavy fight on germany lands and battle with muslims.

Germany in times pre-ww3 goes full redpill and start slay each other like in some somalia-tier country

>tfw we kolchoz now

>wtf germany planning..
They are just updating a ton of shit related to our military and crisis management.

Either it's because right now they have the summer break so they only work on their backlog rather than relevant things or they decided to finally shitcan Erdogan and are preparing for the fallout.

Resource shortage in Germany? I know your immegration policy is shit, but this is ridiculous.

We need more Lebensraum for our refugees. Prepare your anus

germany non-concerned as always

>oh they burned reichstag, who cares probably by accident
>oh they are now deporting jews who cares
>oh they are modernizing military and annexing stuff
>ww2 happens? who cares

>what will the Krauts do

this meme misses all the possible stuff going on.

Germans dont have a national identity. The "Krauts" are doing nothing. We only hate ourselves and sometimes nations that are not progressive and selfdestructive enough.

I have a good friend in the Bundeswehr and he tells me that in case of war they are basically fucked.

He is a helicopter pilot.

I think the reason behind this is that the next step in a globalist agenda will be activated soon. No idea what it could be.

Guesses?

Did somebody steal a nuke?

Great Islam empire, third antichrist unite muslims and 20-milion army of weak-equipped soliders run like storm on europe.

in meantime war on line Russia-China appear and Usa join making it 1 vs 1 vs 1 (nukes included)
so technically.. Polish - China Border?

This. There is a massive discrepancy in the opinion on Russia between the population and the political leaders. If they tried to conscript civilians and send them off to die on Russian soil they'd have to deal with levels of desertion never seen before.

European Army?

Is this another

Für Hitler
Für Freiheit thread?

shhh... it's a surprise poland.

Get ready for a nuclear false flag.

The 100 year anniversary of the 1919 attempted Jewish communist revolution is coming up as well,

I read that as German Goverment could seize arms

not that far from the truth, I'd say

No, I'm just actually aware of the political situation in Germany (because I live here) so I don't constantly fall for Sup Forums clickbait when the topic is Germany.

No but your sister constantly falls for brown dickbait.

There is no European army.

My guess would be that somewhere a ABC weapon got lost or something.

There is definately something very unpleasant in the bushes for us plebs.

There'll be nothing left for them to seize

It'll not just be a punishment, it's the ultimate reckoning

Whoever survives the carnage will end up as a refugee, since Germanistan shall be rendered uninhabitable

>to fight Russia
Why though?

reuters.com/article/us-europe-czech-defence-idUSKCN1101Y0

Do you have more of this?

>Store food citizens
>From now you will only have weekly rations
This is like Soviet Union all over again. We had special cards, you turn them in and get your monthly, if I recall correctly, quota of sugar, flour and stuff like that. But there's a catch, you need to be one of the quickest motherfuckers in the whole city or shit flies off the shelfs.

yes. first there will be a conflict in turkey but its only a feint, russia/eu china/usa war is coming soon

get out of major cities and make sure you have backup water

NATO is warmongering.
Probably something to do with the Globalist final solution.

jihad begins in september
mvlehti.net/2016/06/29/henning-witte-kertoo-jihadin-alkavan-syyskuussa-2016/

:^)
Soros wants us to

wtf. In Germany you heard nothing about this.

You got me.
Rapefugees were just a meme all along! :o)

Anyone else a long time prepper here? All this "stockipile shit in case of emergency" shit is babby's first prep tier.

I got food, water and other preps for 6 months / 5 people.

The happening can suck my big, fat, aryan cock.

I live in the East. No rapefugees here.

its funny, you need to read foreign news to know about things happening in your counry

East Germany never learn.

Lol, hitler is back, but he's on the wrong side.

Hey, at least he's back.

why would anyone want to invade Bulgaria?

it's either backlock or they know something we don't know. (east europe has regulation like this since forever..., )
if you see iniatives like this in other countries too soon something is up... not war maybe a big volcano going off or some asteroid.... both events sizeable enough to reduce global crops to a leve german officals feel force to enact something like this...

however most likely this is preparation for signing big trade treaties like TTIP or CETA. i guess they looked into their secret emergency plans and realized that some things could be subject to stupid trade-lawsuits if they would enact it after signing them without making propper legislation before...

Oh that's okay then.

in case of war, bulgaria is on the east front

you have the same problem?

>natural disasters or economic collapse don't happen in Bulgaria

ok friend-o

not really. We are still free.

look on RT right now; there is a breaking news about TTIP RIGHT NOW, look it up
is it linked?

You can't collapse if you're already on the floor.

We accept everyone. Just become a refugee and get your blonde comfort woman/man.

If real, they weren't/aren't too bright.

White Europeans are the most passive and authority obeying group around

>open rt.com on smartphone
>WARNING YOU HAVE A VIRUS DOWNLOAD THIS APK NOW

But yes. It says they the ttip has practically failed between the us and EU. That doesn't mean its over yet.

To the user that said that in 20 years Europe would be completely destroyed, I think it will happen way sonner buddy.
RIP.

You're interfering with the Western globalist's plans for the ME and Europe.

Join China as soon as you can.

we also demand a certain quality of life and band together into monolithic forces when threatened

kek, nice meme, my standard of living is no different than yours

b-but I love my country and don't want to leave?