European Saviours

ITT: we talk about the nationalist leaders in Europe, share interesting but little known facts and let nationalists in Europe network without mocking eachother. There's plenty of threads for bantz, this isn't one.

I'll start off with Sweden, SD and God-Emperor Jimmie Åkesson. He's a legitimate rock star. As a member of the band Bedårande Barn, Jimmie Åkesson produces nationalist music alongside of his political commitments and can even be found on Spotify.

youtu.be/LBM6Xtn1pKU
Bedårande Barn - Fädernesland

What would you like other nationalists to know about your party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQKSkUCUquc
ibtimes.com/strange-bedfellows-hungarian-far-right-jobbik-party-embraces-muslim-nations-seeks-eurasian-ideal
friatider.se/kesson-jag-skulle-aldrig-r-sta-p-trump
moroccoworldnews.com/2013/11/111456/hungary-far-right-party-leader-says-islam-is-the-last-hope-of-humanity/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21846496.ab
youtube.com/watch?v=ulnzLKQj1nE
imgur.com/a/cpal4
sd.se/var-politik/jamstalldhetspolitik/
youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If there is one thing about the Jobbik... ...well, look at this picture. They know how to decorate.

Yeah they have style for sure. Reminds me a bit of the RNC.

>'ll start off with Sweden, SD and God-Emperor Jimmie Åkesson.
Fuck SD.

The Sweden Democrats are a controlled opposition like the vast majority of "right-wing" parties in Europe. They are kike-puppets. Will they be able to expel the immigrants? No. Stop immigration? Probably. Will that help? No. The damage is already done. They will have to be forcefully removed or they'll outbreed us in the long run. Leave the EU? Probably not, seeing as most Swedes support our EU membership.

But yeah, you have to be extremely blue-pilled to think SD is a solution. Our problems (or those of western civilization) can't be solved through the political system. Voting is futile. It is only through revolution you can bring forth political change, seeing as the jews are too deeply embedded withing media and education. It doesn't matter who the prime minister is. It doesn't matter which political party has the ruling authority. He who controls media and education, controls the general populous, and thus the country.

Jimmie Åkesson thinks Trump is too extremist.

Not even moderate nationalists likes SD anymore. Fuck them. They even sold us out to NATO and they want to force immigrants into pure swedish schools.

The only ones that care about SD are liberal democratic faggots who are a little bit immigration critic. SD don't give a shit about this country anymore.

ARE THERE ANY MIGRANTS IN THE AUDIENCE TONIGHT?

GET THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!

THIS is real nationalism.

>Jimmie Åkesson thinks Trump is too extremist.
He has not said a single bad thing about him as far i know.
He even stated he agrees with him on immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQKSkUCUquc

Oh it's you again, the anti-Sweden Swede. You do know that SD is going further than Trump on immigration? No fucking wonder Åkesson denounces Trump when Trump can't even stay on message without insulting his own base.

You're delusional and I really wish you'd just fuck off.

you stupid cuck!

ibtimes.com/strange-bedfellows-hungarian-far-right-jobbik-party-embraces-muslim-nations-seeks-eurasian-ideal

THERE IS ONE IN THE SPOTLIGHT, HE DON'T LOOK RIGHT!

friatider.se/kesson-jag-skulle-aldrig-r-sta-p-trump
>– Som han uttrycker sig, att man måste stänga gränsen för annars blir det terrordåd i varje buske. Det upplever jag inte som seriöst, säger Åkesson.
Apparently it's not serious politics to close the border. Jimmie "The Cuck" Åkesson thinks Trump is a joke for wanting to close the border and keep his country safe.

Don't try to fool the non-swedes on Sup Forums into thinking that SD is a good choice.

The Nordic Resistance Movement is the only real opposition. They speak the truth and don't try to hide the fact that it's globalism that is the real problem. The populists like the Sweden Democrats with Jimmie Åkesson here in Sweden thinks that it's all about muslims and culture. They think everyone can become Swedish if they assimilate.

look at yourself, gypsy!

moroccoworldnews.com/2013/11/111456/hungary-far-right-party-leader-says-islam-is-the-last-hope-of-humanity/

SD are fucking zionists

>2013

Times have changed since then.

you think we will forget what he said in 2013/2014 ?

You're a mongrel who is completely delusional and unknowledgeable about politics. All you can do is cherry pick what you want to see and disregard the rest.
He is saying Trump's arguments are not serious and no fucking wonder.

SD: closing the border is not enough
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21846496.ab
They're literally talking openly about closing the border and tearing up already granted residenceships.

But yeah, stay delusional you mongrel. Vote for a non-existent party that has literally no chance whatsoever to change anything while the globalist rape our country. Yeah that's a much better alternative.

You delusional fuck.

what changed? we now know who this faggot really is.

terrorism and islamization of europe didn't start in 2014, everybody who traveled there knows it.

He is not saying that closing the border is something bad.
What he mean by closing the border to combat terrorism won't stop terrorists from operating, He don't think it is a serious way of combating terrorism.
Iam not saying SD is perfect but there is no other real parliamentary alternative.
Outside of the political arena you have NMR/SMR yes but they will never mass 51% of the votes.

These are just useful idiots parties that are there to ruin țhe image of serious parties like the SD, AfD and the list goes on and on.

>blupilled idiots who think democracy will change anything

This, It has been a problem in Sweden since the late 80s.
Nothing new under the sun.

Theyll never even get 1% of the vote. They're just as delusional as the guy you're replying to. The only reason SD has grown to be the biggest party in Sweden is because they know when to talk and when to shut the fuck up. Trump should learn.

This. If anything these parties are the biggest danger to nationalism getting a strong hold on mainstream politics.

men ALLA kan bli nordmän om de vill din rasse

Extremes must be fought by extremes, especially when the situation is so fucking dire that we are expected to become a minority in just 26 years.

The chaotic future that we are entering now wont have any place for ideologically watered down parties or simple populists. The European civil war has started and either we go all in or we die. There are no other options.

This is Jimmie Åkessons dream.

And you're just an idiot, plain and simple. You sit there with your SMR flag and whine about bluepilled idiots when you can never ever change anything yourself. That's probably the reason you're so mad, because youre irrelevant. SD is Swedens best alternative.

Fucking idiot, the old rightwing will NEVER return to the mainstream again, it has to addapt, and the parties you support will NEVER work.

Change is a must.

In Estonia where I'm from we have EKRE (Estonian Conservative People's Party), which is kind of like SD - anti-immigration, Eurosceptic, anti-establishment, tough on Russia and the leader, Mart Helme, also writes songs see:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulnzLKQj1nE

Generally the immigration from MENA and SSA is not really a thing yet in Estonia, and it probably won't be either considering that even the 'mainstream' parties are quite opposed to it. We already have a ~33% immigrant population thanks to Soviet occupation and having more foreigners is simply not really on the table.

We don't want the masses.
We don't need the masses.

Remember that all big changes in history has been caused by the radical minority, not the sheepish majority.

I will never wait for the masses to wake up and do what they should do. It will never happen. Important social changes occur not through the acts of the majority. It is the radical and self-sacrificing minority that leads revolutions and fight against tyrants as well as occupiers. When the main sacrifices are made by the minority, the majority come into play, but then it has also become opportune to be like us.

It is a convenient excuse to use critique as a reason not to become active in the fight for our peoples survival.

No more begging and crying for the ordinary people's favor. I do not apologize if you feel offended by my symbols. The truth is that you would never stand by our side either way.

Gotta admit SD are alot better than Trump on this:
>The only reason SD has grown to be the biggest party in Sweden is because they know when to talk and when to shut the fuck up. Trump should learn.

But i do belive they made a massive mistake in kicking the old SDU out with Kasselstrand and Hahne.
These two guys were the best of the best in the party.
Atm i think Kent ekeroth is the best despite being a kike hehe.
He would perfectly suit the role of minister of law and order.

Forgot ukip and Nigel Farage could actually convince many of us if a Swexit vote actually happens

Hell seger!

Hell seger!

imgur.com/a/cpal4

>Remember that all big changes in history has been caused by the radical minority, not the sheepish majority.
Stopped reading right there, your too delusional to do any real change in this country.

>We don't need the masses.
If you want to have any kind of political influence then that is a must, You cannot be this delusional.

You're honestly delusional. Straight up delusional. There's no fucking chance we'd be able to change anything your way.

You're the useful idiot here, the controlled opposition. The mainstream parties absolutely love to see low-IQ idiots like you tarnish the image of all nationalists.

Yeah SD just a few days ago reiterated their desire for a referendum. Farage could swing by and talk hopefully.

I do agree, I've met both Kasselstrand and Hahne in person (member of the youth wing before the purges) and they're pretty great. Old school borgare. But strategically, it gave SD something to point to as proof they were serious about legitimising themselves.

>NPD
>not AfD

The NPD is the Nazi party. They can never get elected. If it got more than 10% of the vote they would ban it immediately because its "unconstitutional".

jävlar vilken guldgrotta, värre än fafners

Yeah they would be great.
Both have served in the tough parts of the armed forces (Kasselstrand at Livgardet and Hahne as a parachute ranger)
>Pic related Hahne after completing "Örnmarschen"

I just pulled a picture of the net. I'm pro-AfD myself. Just like SD, they're your best hope, not the neonazis.

>livgardet
>tough
literally motorized infantry lmfao, KJK is where its at

>muh vote
Stop being stuck in this mindset. It's too late to change things that way.

Ja, det finns en hel del roliga bilder där.

And what will you do about the 1+ million immigrants already living in Sweden? Assimilate them? Just face it, you have no plans. You just hope that Jimmie Åkesson will fix everything with his magic powers of friendship and tolerance.

Haha don't you see how pathetic you are? You sit infront of your keyboard and keep typing "Hell Seger" all day while posting pictures of frogs and japanese cartoons. So pathetic, it wouldn't suprise me if you little weeaboos were going around and putting up stickers while calling it a revolution.

Hahahaha, i'll leave your circlejerk here, you guys from Nordfront are straight up useful idiots who keeps the public away from the right side of the political spectrum.

AFD > NPD

Npd is literally uneducated skinheads. The worst thing which could happen to them is that they win - they would kill each other.

är det öberg som sitter och ritar anime på fritiden eller

National action are a handful of retards wearing bandanas who do little more than run around vandalising things and using the word nigger

>front national

hahaha

Haha don't you see how pathetic you are? You sit infront of your keyboard checking the vote polls all day while waiting for the election day where you can put a piece of paper in a box. So pathetic, it wouldn't suprise me if you little israelboos were sitting at home fapping to Ekeroth in your mothers basement.

Hahahaha, i'll leave your circlejerk here, you guys from SD are straight up useful idiots who lead the public away from the truth.

I like them both, but they were not ideologically SD either. They're more old school conservative, while SD is a centrist
>And what will you do about the 1+ million immigrants already living in Sweden? Assimilate them? Just face it, you have no plans. You just hope that Jimmie Åkesson will fix everything with his magic powers of friendship and tolerance party.

You're such an ignorant fool you haven't even taken the time to look up SDs actual policies. Theve called for deportations, tearing up residenceships and being able to take away dual citizenships and send sandniggers home. Together with a drastic cut in gibs, well see great improvement.

What does NMR want to do? Hand out flyers?

>NPD
>slightly racist Green Party
>saviours of Europe

At least vote for AfD

Det hade varit en syn att se. Vi får väl hoppas att de börjar lägga upp lite anime rekommendationer på Nordfront med. :^)

jobbik are bunch of islam loving faggots who cry about trianon being led by a turanistic islam loving gypsy

Tragiska människa.

Not physically tough but it is hard i can assure you.
You fill so many rolls when you serve there, You both serve as a guard and for ceremonial purpose.
Because you don't want to be the guy who fuck up the ceremony.
AFAIK Luftburet, Fältjägare, Kustjägare/amfibie are the really physically demanding courses.

>inget kul tillåtet

vi kan kan ju alltid framställa en lista på arisk anime

>riktig nationalist
>besatt av dekadenta tecknade serier från japan
Välj en.

>Theve called for deportations, tearing up residenceships and being able to take away dual citizenships and send sandniggers home
Yeah, and what will they do about second generation immigrants that were born here? What will they do about the media ownerships? What will they do about lobbyism? What will they do to restore the core family again?

Det var ett skämt ditt jävla spergbarn.

drar du ett skämt om norrmän så är du alltså besatt av norrmän?

Iam more of old school conservative guy.
So iam not really fond of the current SD establishment (Jomshof, Karlsson etc..)
But they are 20x times better than Löfvén or Kinberg batra so they will have to do for now..

>EDL

>Nationalist
>Anime
What a joke, This is why NMR never will rise to power.

But SD is pretty much a Conservative party tough

NPD made me cringe, every german knows they are 90% BKA (FBI for u anglos).
replace them with AFD

>extreme levels of autism
>inability to understand jokes
What a joke. This is why Sweden Democrats sit at home waiting for Jimmie to save them instead of going outside, meeting people and getting /fit/.

You forgot our Lord and Saviour.

At least some dumb ass UKIPcuck hasn't come in saying how great and nationalist UKIP is...

>second-gen immigrants
Not much to do but grant the state the ability to tear up dual citizenship, cut gibs and give people grants to gtfo. All of which they've said they want.
>media ownership
You do know that literally all of the Mainstream Media is failing? Without state aid, they literally can't survive. SD wants to remove this.
>lobbyism
Not really a highly important topic. It doesn't quite work the same way here as it does in the US. The subject takes focus from more important issues, like immigration.
>core family
Det är Sverigedemokraternas övertygelse att kärnfamiljen är den samlevnadsform som har bäst grundförutsättningar att ge barnen en stabil och trygg uppväxtmiljö
sd.se/var-politik/jamstalldhetspolitik/
They're big supporters of the nuclear family and have put up a whole bunch of motioner in Riksdagen to protect it.

He's from a rice paddy no one cares about him.

I would vote for the Dank Folk Party

Butthurt remain cuck. I bet you love slurping paki jizz right off a Nigerians arsehole.

But UKIP literally is nationalist... they wanted to return national sovereignty

Their fucking name is the United Kingdom Independence Party, how is that not nationalist?

Is Daddy Geert Wilders going to win?

No. Unlike you I want to keep the system that it's harder for Pakis to get in than for polish people (the EU)

>name makes a party nationalist
Are you literally an idiot or something? Please look up what "lie" and "deception" mean.

Any movement that uses Azumanga Daioh! for propaganda purposes has my vote.

I hope so! The recent proposals to read was awesome. I got the feeling he is using the classic foot in the door tactic. Go much further than what I'd likely possible so that when the most extreme arguments are rejected, they can still get most of the other proposals through.

No. I want popcorn.

Wow it didn't think it was possible for someone to be this cucked

Yeah sure, the Tories DEFINITELY would have cut immigration without the Brexit vote. Look how they did it in the coalition government!

And the Brexit vote DEFINITELY would have happened without UKIP. Look how the Tories proposed it before UKIP made massive gains in the polls! Oh wait that's not quite right...

You mean rice? Also how does a paddy farmer like you manage to have time for Sup Forums Mr Kim?

I hope Daddy wins

I don't know what your variation is of the PVV but I wish you the best of luck Sweden

I don't support the tories or UKIP. I'm more BNP guy. The tories are right wing bastards who just ruin things for the white working class. And Labour only care about immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c

BARBARIET SKALL VAKNA

HELL SEGER

Thanks Belgium. That'd be SD, but they havent come with as far-going proposals as PVV yet, though they are the biggest party in net-based polls.

Kan nordfront & SD:are sluta hålla på?

Vi kan försöka sammarbeta tillsammans. Både SD:are och Nordfront är emot Zionism. Men Nordfront är öppen om det och mer insatt i det, medans SD fokuserar mer på dom nödvändiga idioterna som Vänstern.

Det är inte ens Zionism som är problemet. Sorosläckan bevisade klart och tydligt att det finns två läger inom dom politiskt aktiva judarna. Dels zionisterna, som är mer fokuserade på Israel och dess geopolitik, och sen Sorosvänstern som fokuserar på att förstöra det vita Europa och Amerika. Det är uppenbart vilka vi bör fokusera på att motverka.

>Både SD:are och Nordfront är emot Zionism

The UK has a new Ethno nationalist group ledlad by Jack Sen a Thinktank called BRPI and a party called British Resistence. If you are wondering UKIP is kosher pro white genocide civic nationalists. Love nige tho.

Its not about being nazi but consisting out of 50% government spies and 50% skinhead idiots.

Very interesting. I cant find any info on it though. BRPI yields no relevant search results and British Resistance takes me to the Auxiliary Units of WW2. Have a link or something?

I'm OP on a new device.

Yeah good luck mate, the BNP are doing really well in the polls now aren't they

Dumbarse

SD är inte emot sionism.

The advantage of SVP (Swiss people's party) is that we have the moral on our side. Most leftist arguments are shallow curses. And see: Our parliament has 101 of 200 seats that are conservative.

Conservatives frame the left as antidemocratic EU-Shills. (Since we would loose our direct democracy by joining the EU). It's really easy to refute the left's arguments by simply asking to further explain their viewpoints. Most lefties are just left because they don't want to be on the side of the "Nazi-SVP". They don't know much about leftist viewpoints. Heck, even "Anarchists" vote socialdemocratic here! But we have the moral on our side eventually.

Try to frame the situation as a "fight for freedom", swedebros. Identify as an "Hero of Independence" and things will be alright.

Thats a really strong position to argue from. Over here the political climate has over the course of the last few years become a lot more open towards nationalist sentiments, and SD wants to have a referendum after 2018 (after next election, which they're poised to win). I have hope.

>Heck, even "Anarchists" vote socialdemocratic here!
top kek

Jo, Zionism är problemet över hela världen. Och blanda inte ihop Zionism med Judiska Nationalister.

Japp, vi alla vet att Zionism existerar och det är ett hot.

>blanda inte ihop Zionism med Judiska Nationalister
Zionism is a nationalist political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

nähä.. vad är det då

Hurr
Står också att Vit Nationalism är Höger-extremism och allt dedära, ska du lita på det med eller?