Pack it up boys, I’ve officially found the single most irrelevant, pointless country outside of Africa

Pack it up boys, I’ve officially found the single most irrelevant, pointless country outside of Africa.

Attached: 4B59C5FB-77A9-429E-B4BD-A00F6774EDC6.gif (1062x1328, 80K)

I like Laos.

True. Literally who.

Laos has many hydroelectric dams. My dad went there to buy electricity.

yeah because kyrgyzstan uzbekistan turkmenistan and tayikistan are so relevant

that's not Kiribati

Also Laos was a major player in the Vietnam War

Attached: 1497569708523.png (625x790, 21K)

Yeah and Mongolia was a word empire at one point, but you don’t see them filling the headlines nowadays do you?

Laos has been a communist state ever since the Pathet Lao's takeover in 1975, one of the few remaining in the world at this point. The Lao language is closely related to the Thai language, to the point of mutual intelligibility. The majority of the country adheres to Buddhism, but many still subscribe to indigenous polytheistic religion.

You now know some facts about Laos.

Kyrgyzstan is really the only irrelevant countries of those 4

Mongolia is still relevant in geo-politics of East Asia you daft shit.
They're like a Poland of East Asia

>major player
more like major victim of american war crimes

>From 1964 to 1973, the U.S. dropped more than two million tons of ordnance on Laos during 580,000 bombing missions—equal to a planeload of bombs every 8 minutes, 24-hours a day, for 9 years

Attached: ABSOLUTELYDISGUSTING.jpg (3160x3160, 341K)

>hurr i'm a retarded finn look at me

Laotian guerrilas were a major ally of the Vietcong, and the Laotian military worked together with NVA in major operations

>What is East Timor
>What is Tuvalu

>implying you should have been there in the first place

How does that even remotely justify what was done?

>Over 270 million cluster bombs were dropped on Laos during the Vietnam War (210 million more bombs than were dropped on Iraq in 1991, 1998 and 2006 combined); up to 80 million did not detonate.

>Nearly 40 years on, less than 1% of these munitions have been destroyed.More than half of all confirmed cluster munitions casualties in the world have occurred in Laos.

>Each year there are now just under 50 new casualties in Laos, down from 310 in 2008. Close to 60% of the accidents result in death, and 40% of the victims are children.

>Between 1993 and 2016, the U.S. contributed on average $4.9M per year for UXO clearance in Laos; the U.S. spent $13.3M per day (in 2013 dollars) for nine years bombing Laos.

>In just ten days of bombing Laos, the U.S. spent $130M (in 2013 dollars), or more than it has spent in clean up over the past 24 years ($118M).

Literally some of the worst war crimes committed in human history. You people make me sick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3124x1176, 147K)

East Timor is very important from a geo-political stand point, and has a history that stands out in South-East Asia.

Keep crying about Vietnam all you want. USA was defending South Vietnam against agression from the North Vietnamese, and their funding of terrorist organizations such as VC.

And how exactly are these some of the worst war crimes in human history. I know you're just that Finn that hates America to an obsessed degree, but for gods sakes you're being extra retarded tonight.

>East Timor is very important from a geo-political stand point
Whatever you say João

It's a nice cheap place to chill

t. Lao ambassador

Say that to face, not online, hillbilly redneck. See what happen.

Attached: Khan-souphanousinphone.jpg (160x209, 6K)

got bombed by america and is therefore relevant

next

>I’ve officially found
Americans in a nutshell

>Keep crying about Vietnam all you want. USA was defending South Vietnam against agression from the North Vietnamese, and their funding of terrorist organizations such as VC.
That is completely wrong, re-unification by elections under the supervision of "local commissions" with north Vietnam, even at the price of communism, was always a given in South Vietnam .
Edward lansdale launched a wide psychological warfare starting from the 1950s, and together with the fraudulent elections of Ngo Dinh Diem (who immediately launched purges in SV) backed bu USA managed to draft south vietnam into a war no-one wanted to fight.

You are very dumb, please stop posting.

so what you fucking retard? how is it not illegal to bomb these countries which we were not at war with?

>what are the pacific islands
>what is PNG

you can also fuck little kids there

>defending the Vietnam war

mate we were there too and everyone here knows it was complete bullshit just like almost every American-instigated post WW2 war

gotta find a way to keep all those honest military industry workers employed

That's not Bhutan

the only relevant, you mean