TRUMP CHANGES STANCE ON ILLEGALS

TRUMP CHANGES STANCE ON ILLEGALS

>"Good" illegals should be allowed to stay. Trump changes stance on the deportation of USA:s illegal immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/trump-kappv-nder-om-illegala-invandrare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that official yet or is it still "see what happens"?

His campaign has denied it. Liberals have been trying to force this meme since last week.

they have to come back through first

why is the media omitting this part?

Nice source. Fuck off

As soon as they start paying taxes most of them will deport themselves saving the government money.

How is this hard to comprehend?

Because they're a bunch of snakes

False.

He is not going to attempt to deport 11 million people all at once. He is going to start with criminal aliens who have been arrested for crimes after coming here, because these people are the most dangerous. (And this is totally within his power as president.)

After those people are dealt with, he'll move on to the rest. But starting with the hardened criminals does not mean the others ("good" ones) are "allowed to stay."

they are also omitting what he is doing to ones that stay illegal

jewish media is lying again, as always.

the campaign denied it.

what's going to happen is that Trump will sign an executive order to arrest all active criminals and drug lords and deport them. he said that have a door-to-door deportation force will be unreasonable in the start.

there will be no legalization, no amnesty, no path to citizenship. they will remain illegals and will be arrested if caught, but they won't actively be hunted down in the start.

that might come later.

This is a good thing, this will get the more moderate people on his side.

>He is going to start with criminal aliens who have been arrested for crimes after coming here, because these people are the most dangerous. (And this is totally within his power as president.)
>what's going to happen is that Trump will sign an executive order to arrest all active criminals and drug lords and deport them.
Are you under the impression that we don't already do this?

Right now, Trump's stance on immigration is in limbo. He delayed his immigration speech, and I believe that this is because he's getting a massive backlash for even hinting at the possibility of cucking.

We got him to backtrack on H1Bs, and we need to keep up the pressure and make sure he doesn't cuck now.
Maybe he is bullshitting. Maybe he's actually cucking. I don't know. Regardless, it's bad. Why? Because

1. It won't help attract spics. They don't actually give a shit about border laws. The only thing they really care about is gibsmedats.

2. It won't help soften his image. The media will always portray him as hitler, and the libcucks will always believe this. Remember, they thought that McCain and Romney were evil racists all the same.

3. Most importantly, it would be a massive blow to the dedicated white voting base that's supporting trump primarily because of issues like the border. This is precisely why he was nominated and got as far as he did. His strategy should be to double-down on the white vote. He should be trying to entice those whites who usually don't bother voting because there's usually not a candidate who has their interests at heart. If he cucks and demonstrates that he's really no different than the others, you can say bye-bye to the potential "monster vote" that would be key to winning the election.

Furthermore, if he doesn't remain true on immigration, why should I even support him? Him winning but not fixing immigration would just allow conservatives to think that they've won and cause them to settle down and become complacent. All the while, the demographic browning of america continues unfettered. He NEEDS to kick out all 30 million illegal mudskins

They'll also deport themselves when the criminal aliens start getting arrested and sent home.

Look at any company that has ever had a raid by immigration officers. As soon as they see a couple of their compadres hauled off to jail, the rest of them scatter like roaches.

Faggots just stop it. He will give a speech soon about immigration and everything will be clear.

Also i hope that Sup Forumsacks won't chimp out if he actually says that he won't deport "good" ones.

He will probably tax the hell out of them or something like that.

Also this. Don't be retarded, he has to be cucked in order to win.

If you look at Trump's speech yesterday, he was talking about authorizing police to deport every illegal who has ever committed a crime (aside from hopping the border). Obama is not doing this.

are they retarded?

this will help trump win undecided voters because they will think ''his ilegal stance it's not that bad now''. Also, trump suporters already know that this claim is bullshit and will remain voting for trump.

Maybe I'm missing something but I dont understand what they are trying to accomplish here

>yfw drumpf babbies will defend this

hahahah

Trump is cucked

Är det Axpixlat jag ser?

No it won't. Moderates see him as an incompetent fruitcake.

If anything, a lot of moderates just won't vote because they can't reconcile voting for either Trump or Clinton.

friatider.se/trump-kappv-nder-om-illegala-invandrare

Having visited several border states in America and looked into your politics, I'd say your borders are as open as ours, And your tolerance level is about the same as ours.

>inb4 triggered american "KEK KEK KEK KEK MOHAMMEED!"

A policy of vagueness doesn't buy any votes from anybody.

>TRUMP IS KEKED

>Are you under the impression that we don't already do this?
You don't.

Look at the mess you have. Don't lie now.

>DAHNALD DIDN'T I WARN YOU?