GERMANY YES

Over half the country wants muslim immigration to end, yet Herr Merkel plans to bring another 300,000 of them by the end of the year.

Germany, you get the leader you deserve. Stand up for yourselves before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/32464426/germany-expects-300-000-asylum-seekers-this-year-official/#page1
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150678614/1-1-Millionen-Fluechtlinge-kamen-2015-nach-Deutschland.html
dw.com/en/hundreds-of-migrants-resisting-deportation-from-germany-at-the-last-minute/a-19487757
sueddeutsche.de/politik/integration-bamf-stellt-sich-auf-zuwanderer-fuer-dieses-jahr-ein-1.3138802
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Article 50 when?

Article 5, you mean.

It's way down on the over 1 million that came last year, and many of them, if not most, will be deported.

Stop your paranoia. The numbers are falling and Germany is doing well.

SO TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE!!!
*squeaks*

300,000 in 3 months
So we can expect that number is far higher
Going by the official number that's 1.2 million this year. It's probably actually double that.

Last year Germany officially took in another 1 million, more likely double that.

By the time this shit is all said and done I'll bet Germany has taken in 10 million undocumented shitskins.

So 100k/mo or 1.2 million a year. Not that bad when you think about it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

The fuck are you on about? You're just pulling numbers out of your arse.

>tfw you will never live in the alternate universe where czechbro succeeded

are you a shill or just retarded?

Germany took in 1 million "refugees" last year, and that's the "official" number.

German flags will be here soon to tell us why it's not so bad...

They're fucking deranged.

Are you?

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/32464426/germany-expects-300-000-asylum-seekers-this-year-official/#page1

>However Weise said the BAMF had determined that several people were registered twice, meaning that the official total for 2015, to be announced soon, was likely less than one million.

But hey, feels greater than reals for you alt-cucks.

Trips don't lie

>let me tell you about your country

ok

You make me sick

>Facts make me sick

Ok, I'm not surprised, but ok.

a gun in hand is worth ten prayers in church. you know what to do. gas the globalist kike

Ok but what type of prayer? Christian or Islamic?

Not your argument but the side you take.

Go on try and sell this to me you communist cunt

But those are hate facts, the most problematic kind of facts.

Overall Germany will have taken from 2015 to 2017, 3.5 million mudlslimes, both documented and undocumented. They already have 4.8 millions Muslims already. Combined you get about 8,3 million.

Now in a few decades that population will almost certainly double I imagine that by 2030 it will be something like 20 million compared to something to a 50-60 million ethnic Germans.

Not even southern/eastern European migration can save them.

Best case scenario Bavaria secedes along with some other states.

>Anyone who doesn't agree with killing all refugees is a communist

Ok

How long until Germany overtakes France?

Best case scenario is Crusade Part 2 - kebab removal boogaloo

I never said that you ]fucking moron

You called me a communist. Where's your evidence for it, genius?

shut the fuck up

Anyone else watching this aussie autists argue?

>Translation: I've lost the argument

the only communist here is this guy

>this
>autists

Learn how to use plurals properly, Nigel.

I just don't believe in your fucking bullshit

>facts
>yahoo

Get back to your stinking islamic sand toilet country achmed :^)

I don't believe in your alt-cuck bullshit, so the feeling is mutual. Can't wait until Clinton crushes your "god emperor" in November.

>autist derails the thread by posting cuck-tier nonsense and replying to himself with non-arguments
wew

So sorry.

Don't bring me into this

Do you enjoy watching APEX members fuck your wife and listening to her moans?

>t. Paranoid autist who only reads Breitbart and Infowars

Well you just picked a side.

Yes

>How long until Deutchstan and Francostan formally join the caliphate?

T. Commie who only reads mainstream media like a good goy

I'm not surprised

>Last year Germany officially took in another 1 million, more likely double that.

I would really like to know where you're getting that idea? ~1 million is the official number, every single person that asks for asylum is immediately registered and counted. This happens on a state level, and the numbers are then added up for germany. The states have a very strong incentive to count correctly, because nobody wants to house more refugees than their fair share and federal aid is tied to the number of asylum seekers. (If anything, the states have reason to over-report, but the german tendency to keeping meticulous records usually makes sure this doesn't happen).

So, the only source for another ~1 million people would be undocumented immigrants who never ask for asylum or are registered anywhere in any fashion. Now I'm sure there are a few of those, as there are sans-papiers everywhere in the world, but that's a very small group. I mean you can't do anything (housing, banking, telecommunication, welfare or jobs) without some kind of status, be it asylum seeker or immigrant or whatever.

And it's not even ideologically consistent to think like this. The usual narrative is "Bad brown people are coming to live off the welfare state without ever contributing". You can't do that without registering and therefore being counted.

So what the fuck is going through your head? Be a dick all you want, but please make some god-damn sense.

idiot.

Ohhh no you don't.
I'm going to close this thread and go outside.

Goodbye!

>Commies reading privately owned commercial media

Hmm..really makes you think

>Stand up for yourselves before it's too late.

>"How do we weld together all generations for a good future?"

It is already too late. They are not even subtle about it anymore. You may ask, where little Hans fits into this picture...

>continues to lurk like a true brit

Do you like this show and it's tv station comrade?

Aw, not the millions fantasized by pol and its surrogate shitheads? Aaaw. It's almost like you're wrong and removed from reality all the time..

Pray won't do shit just get out the cuck shed and do something.

Last year they expected 800,000, got 2 million (1 million net)

>it's

Learn some proper English before you continue, or failing that, get off Sup Forums go back to huffing meth in your rural Queensland shithole.

Recall the last time they put a figure to estimates?

We can easily add a zero onto the end of that prediction.

...he is has to build his cuckshed all alone.

jesus christ

Here we go. They can't help but champion their own destruction. Such an odd race of people.

you really think your decrepit government is telling you the truth? especially considering their behavior in recent results and refusal to arrest or prosecute Turks for crimes against Germans? thats where I say it's probably double that, because your government is lying to you. dumbass.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150678614/1-1-Millionen-Fluechtlinge-kamen-2015-nach-Deutschland.html

300.000 this year?

They probably arent figuring in the family reunions for the 2 million that came here in the last 2 years. Biggest german newspaper estimates 5-7 million additional people just from that. Officially, family reunions are suspended until 2018, I guess because the cuck parties want to survive the 2017 federal elections.

If Germans start the revolution I would be more than happy to join!

We can be battle buddies.

>tfw you live in a small as fuck 9000 citizen town with literally 3-4 turkish german families and one black family and zero rapefugees because too expensive to keep them here.

Not so bad? A fucking disaster!

Anyone who defends letting illiterate muslim welfare migrants into the civilised world needs to be exiled to Aleppo immediately and sodomised by a pack of rabid dogs.

You didn't make a typo, dickhead. You just have atrocious grammar.

tell your country men

Just do the math. There are thousands of rapefugees landing at the Bonn airport every night, a flight from Turkey landing every couple minutes. Way more than just a thousand people every night.

The numbers are bullshit, Merkel gets away with this because there is no opposition in the parliament that could access to the REAL numbers.

if they provide me food, housing, and clothing i'll gladly fight against the Muslim hordes for Germany

I live in northern Colorado, about 40 miles north of Denver.

Looks like an innocent little area where average Americans would live.

There are actually tons of Somalian and Syrian immigrants here, and they're already threatening military families around here.

>dickhead. You just have atrocious grammar.

Punctuate properly before judging someone else, i guess they don't teach grammar in Gender Studies.

Didn't you see the comma before dickhead, dickhead? Get some glasses.

Could you imagine if a WW2 barracks was used.

How fucking awesome it would be???

The only saving grace is that the inevitable racial tension brought by non-integrating migrant hordes will lead to war and violence in Europe, in which case the arabs will die in vast numbers.

did you sign yourself ''idiot''? Rethoric, you did indeed.

If she says 300,000 then it's really 3,000,000

Mate, those two periods are just awkward, screw the comma.

I watched news today. They said that Merkel plans NOT TO candidate next year for the chancellor.

Hans, can you confirm this?

>300,000 in 3 months
In a year. Not in the last three months.

>Official number

Yeah, that's so trustworthy after our government already commited de facto treason and abolished the borders

>periods

Turn off the proxy, mart sharter.

>It's way down on the over 1 million that came last year,

Deportations are going rather slowly.

>Some 35,000 deportations took place in Germany in the last 18 months.

dw.com/en/hundreds-of-migrants-resisting-deportation-from-germany-at-the-last-minute/a-19487757

Over half keeps voting for merkel and her ilk. Repeatedly selecting something that gives you results you don't want is not sane.

Let me guess, you use the Prep grade term of Full Stop?

300,000 is just what's left to come this year.
It's not the total number for this year. You've already taken in almost a million since the beginning of the year

When the camps start back up, let's hope the crematoriums are as effective today as they were in the 40s. Should be able to pack away 300k in a week.

Merkel should have been hung up in the town square long ago, wtf are Germans thinking?

>3-4 turkish german families and one black family
>implying that's something to boast about

That's what it's called in Australian English. Go back to Amerifat if you want to use "period".

>I mean you can't do anything (housing, banking, telecommunication, welfare or jobs) without some kind of status, be it asylum seeker or immigrant or whatever.

Americans don't understand this because in their country it's much less of a problem to be undocumented.
In Germany you are completely fucked since you cannot do anything, not rent, not open a bank account, you can't work, etc etc

No, read the actual articles.
sueddeutsche.de/politik/integration-bamf-stellt-sich-auf-zuwanderer-fuer-dieses-jahr-ein-1.3138802
They are talking 300,000 in total, not for the last three months. If you want to claim that it is all lies then also stop throwing around the 300,000 number as if it has any merit when you disregard everything else around it.

lol

Artikel 146 wann?

The term Full Stop is literally one of the first things you learn in Prep

>Crematoriums today just as efficient as the 40s.
If you believe the narrative, Nazi crematoriums could somehow magically burn a body in a fraction of the time that time that thermodynamics says is physically possible

There's a difference between admitting that Merkel fucked up royally and we will need at least a decade or two to fix it, and falling for the Sup Forums memes and always just believing the highest number someone mentioned because that makes Happening-posting more fun.

We urgently need to send a couple of hundred thousand of those fuckers back. Even if it's just so that their stories will stamp out the false ideas sandniggers have about our country.