...release his taxes?

Because he has something to hide.

Hey...
...why won't you...
...STOP FUCKING SHITPOSTING THIS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

huehuehue

Idk

Why did Bernie buy a new house?

Why won't Hillary fess up to her crimes?

What will Ted do with the delegates once he has them?

But they're in his book?

>86871488

Damage Control
>Hey man why did you kill 4 people?
>Idk, why did that guy kill 10? and that other guy, he killed 12!!!

>implying Trump did anything wrong

>Hey, dur i would not use legal holes in laws if i could hur.

Just leave.

Lol bro not releasing ur taxes? thats basically like killing ppl XD hue hue hue

Trump is a 69th degree intra-dimensional zwjork player from the Enethreon galaxy. The more the media talks about this utter non issue (for he will release his taxes in due time, and all will be in order) the less they are spewing outright lies. He is playing you all like puppets.

why merica so dumb? it was just an example on why excusing your actions by saying someone else did worse is stupid.

Why doesn't he releases it tho, it makes me ponder

Not releasing your taxes is not something that needs to be excused you hue fuck.

Because retards who don't know much about the taxes would pick at tax deduction they don't understand as evasion and retardedly claim that people should pay the most amount of taxes physically possible, in other words every opposition media apparatchiks. Also none of the voters or those who appeal to those would care to read any of that shit or feel confidant due to information they don't really understand given that Trump is a land developer so fuck tons of assets and exemptions and it is cheaper for him to get all the tax lawyers out in force to find every little esoteric deduction possible.

This fucking asshole is at it again..

You did this same exact LAME post six times yesterday.

fuck off already.. you're making a fool of yourself. You cut and paste this same shitpost /pol needs to do something about shitposters like yourself

>implying this isn't a discussion that bears repeating

Why do you use the same memedog every fucking time you faggot.

Shitposting the same three lines is hardly having a discussion.

This topic has been debunked for days. and you know it.

Not one person, except Shills, give two shits.

It's a non starter. real issues to talk about

:3

If it's been debunked then home come millions keep wondering the same thing?

> millions

of Shills, no denying there are MILLIONS OF SHILL.

you are just one of them. you sheep. go put your head back in the sand on all the REAL ISSUES....

you can keep talking about something that will never happen

How does that feel... You keep talking about something that will NEVER happen

Because Russians.
Because Charity Payments, none,
Because Billionaire?, nope.jpg
Because Unexplained Sources of Roubles.
Because Large Debts, to Institutes who could not satisfactorily explain why they are lending to Trump.
Because Dodgy af.
Because Trump.

Dat routine audit, bro.

feels good, man

Hey why SHOULD HE

it's a red herring and Trump knows it.

if he keeps it swimming he'll keep the media chasing it and not other things. every distraction helps to divide attention. the less you have, the more the attention gets focused on a single point.

when the time is right he'll discard it and everyone will shrug their shoulders but it will be too late for the media to refocus.

you mean to say:

I'm TRIGGERED bro... and I can't control my emotions and SADNESS... I've been cucked by the left!

he will release them when he has something yuge to say. since he knows the whole world will be watching when he announces it

Because of Audits, you can literally negotiate tax paying with the collectors when you have such kind of fortune.
Because of that you can take advantage of tax loopholes and elusive measures, everyone does the same.
Look up for "double irish apple".

>strawmanning this hard
you seem upset. I have clearly won this argument.

When will OP show his/her butthole and face to Sup Forums? Is there something you have to hide?

He's broke

But i poop from there.

You're a shill or a total retard, Trump isn't broke, but he bragged to be worth 10 billion when he barely is 4.5 billion and has literally no liquidity as he runs on bank loans.

No one can be this autistic... Are shills this stupid? Is this who our opposition is?

>Trump isn't broke
Well, I mean if tHUvm5DG says so it must be true.

fuck you rice nigger

post yfw trump's campaign is over and trump is fucked and Sup Forums dipshits are damage controlling as hard as possible.