Are Americans just going to stop breeding?

That seems to be where this is all headed, with women there view all flirting as harassment and men viewing physical intimacy as gross.

Attached: ahahahaha.jpg (591x542, 98K)

America will be destroyed by the green haired goblinos

The Irish?

kissing a girl sucks if you are not being dominant while doing it

yes

Attached: 9ElHIfK.jpg (405x579, 39K)

the dykes

Certain women will never breed due to their behavior, others will breed,

Attached: 1520627532559.jpg (874x647, 516K)

this, girls suck at being dominant for an obvious reason. I find it funny when I see people fetishzing dominant girls, when in reality there are only roleplayers and not really real dominant females. No girl can dominate cock as much as they try it

Attached: 7dcae13799ad014aef47cd985240b4a9--daniele-suzuki-japanese-brazilian.jpg (236x310, 14K)

White men will become the new Japanese men

Glaze explained on an episode broadcast this week that he had never kissed anyone before and had wanted to save the experience for a relationship.

His remark came after country star Luke Bryan, a fellow judge on the show, phrased as a question one of Perry's most famous lyrics: "Have you kissed a girl and liked it?"

Perry beckoned over Glaze and invited him for a kiss, which he delivered on her cheek. She followed up by quickly smacking him right on the lips. Blaze voiced shock and stumbled through his song before being dismissed by the judges.

Perry's forwardness, while in line with the playful behaviour oftelevision personalities, triggered a flurry of commentary on social media -- with some accusing her of sexual harassment amid the newfound focus on consent in the #MeToo movement.

Speaking to The New York Times, Glaze said he was raised in a conservative family and had felt "uncomfortable immediately" as "I wanted my first kiss to be special."

>basically she kiss raped him. He didnt gave consent and she abused her social status and position as judge.

The title was a play on Perry's famous song, I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It

He's sad it didn't happen ten years ago when she was hot and not now when she looks like a used up lesbian

>KANG
LMOA

poor dude

And the guy's reaction was a play on Perry's less famous song "Ur so gay"

Imagine if some guy kissed a woman.

yeah i'd be very grossed out if a mannish looking woman tried to kiss me as well

fag

Attached: 1413932060943.jpg (722x1080, 127K)

she's honestly very unattractive by American standards of beauty
but these could very well differ between our countries

What if she wears stars and stripes bra ?

Attached: katy perry america.jpg (625x417, 41K)

It's just not a thing in the US in general to kiss strangers on the lips, people are probably just going to spin it off the angle of him being conservative when it's really just not common behavior at all and the average American would be very uncomfortable with it.

what a crazy hag desu

To be fair, you'd have to have very strange tastes to enjoy someone looking like that kissing you

This, but unironically

he doesn,t even really care. Just read what he says.