What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing

It started off as a weird supernatural Kennedy murder conspiracy thing and it ended up being a love story

Girl was mega cute and all but I wanted more creepy weird time shit and the ending was super homosexual

What is up with the sudden surge of threads about this show that was released months ago?

Nothing. It's the day the Phil Spector Christmas album came out.

nvm I'm a faggot

When the first episode never questioned if changing history is even a good idea, it was obvious how it would unfold.

we always knew that

>if you stop globalism nuclear war will destroy the world: the show

it was jewish gay propaganda

Its just a story that emphasises that you can't change history, right?

It was great nigger

You CAN, but you shouldn't.

No, you can't.

But James Franco did

idk I would have considered what America with no LBJ would have looked like and gone for it anyways

But at the end end, he didn't.

there was a riot on the streets tell me where were thee

Probably had one of the greatest set ups of all time. A shame such an interesting story changed genres halfway through. It's almost like James Franco forgot he went back in time to save JFK.

Because he shouldn't, even though he could.

What are you talking about I loved it, haven't seen a comfy series since Twin Peaks

The squib they used to fake the head shot malfunctioned. You can clearly see part of it in the Zapruder Footage. It was a masonic hoax. Also, the bystanders aren't even looking at the car when it drives past them, because spliced footage. They have always faked the news.

It's partially the source material; King likes to masturbate to "the good old days" so a huge swath of the book is just him writing about mundane every day shit from the 60s.

I don't know anything about this show but
>moral of the story is strange and irrelevant to the real world
No one has ever attempted to change history, and as far as we know it is not possible to alter the past. Who is this preaching to huh? 12th order Masons with off-world technology. Looks like something fishy is going on...

The first episode. Someone tell JJ to stop using the Star Wars script as a template.

See. People want to view the show as part of our reality, but it's just a story to teach a lesson.

WHAT LESSON