To South Americans

Don't call people "mulattos" when you visit the US. Firstly, because there's plenty of blacks here that had their western African features raped out of them decades ago but they still pass as black people. They identify as black, not mulatto.

Secondly, the more obvious lightskin ones. These guys aren't always white and black, my brother has peanut butter skin and our parents are both dark, so you'd look like an idiot calling him a mulatto. And then there's people who actually are half breeds that identify with the side they take after the most (which is almost always black). That's how they identify and calling them mulattos will come off as you trying to strip the identity they've had ever since they were kids away from them. They may even say "just call me black" if it really triggers them and they know what the term means (they most likely won't, they'll look at you like you're crazy).

Bottom line is, mulatto isn't a very liked or preferred term here due to historic reasons. Most guys are black passing with full lips and coil hair and they find it more comfortable to identify as that. Don't waste your time calling them mulattos.

I made this thread because someone (he was white American, not even hispanic) called me and my brother mulattos because we have small yet full lips, brown skin and 4c hair textures and we don't look full blooded African. Don't look like an idiot like that guy.

Attached: artworks-000218113279-jiwhf4-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harnizo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up negro de mierda you ain't no boss of me.

>muh heritaging is also a thing among blacks

Fuck off
Mulatto's are almost always like 65% european, it's the black community itself jealously fetichizing mulattoes in order to elevate itself socially, it's the black community the one filling universities with mulatto kids, the one filling magazines with lightskin models, and the one rejecting any mulatto that even DARES to identify even slightly with their white side, while still claiming that blacks are tolerant and all-encompassing

The only reason why I wouldn't use mulatto int he US is because the word has been deemed offensive by revisionistic afrocentrists in order to further strip mulattoes from their identity.
There WAS indeed a mulatto culture and identity in colonial america, as much as afrocentrists like to pretend there wasnt

btw its SPECIALLY easy for south americans to recognize mulattoes, maybe your average midwestern cracker has a hard time doing so, but the europeaness of mulattoes shows 99% of the times

lmao the rapists and slave owners are still your ancestors retard, if your dad is a murderer you can't just say he's not your dad just because he did a bad thing. likewise, you can't just "identify" as a race you fucking rachel dolezal faggot.

Cool. Once you're back on Earth, take in everything I said and apply to your knowledge. Most blacks in America can be considered mulatto. Mixed culture never existed, the only thing here is black cultures and the light skin and dark skin blacks that were put together since segregation.

>There WAS indeed a mulatto culture and identity in colonial america, as much as afrocentrists like to pretend there wasnt
Yeah but now it doesn't exist.

Maybe they should just call you muttato instead.

No, most blacks in America are 25% european on average, not mulattoes, which makes mulattoes born from african americans and whites in the US basically harnizos, not mulattoes.

The "diversity" in phenotypes of african americans is the result of the introduction of european extractions into their genetic pool, the slave groups imported from Senegal, Ivory Coast and the Gambia region were extremely homogeneus and skin tones were all dark, so no.

>Mixed culture never existed
>Historians have documented sexual abuse of slave women during the colonial and post-revolutionary slavery times by white men in power: planters, their sons before marriage, overseers, etc., producing multiracial children born into slavery. But, Paul Heinegg has documented that most of the free people of color in the 1790–1810 censuses in the Upper South were descended from unions and marriages during the colonial period in Virginia between white women, who were free or indentured servants, and African or African-American men, servant, slave or free. In the early colonial years, working-class people lived and worked closely together, and slavery was not as much of a racial caste. Slave law had established that children in the colony took the status of their mothers. This meant that multi-racial children born to white women were born free. The colony required them to serve lengthy indentures if the woman was not married, but nonetheless, numerous individuals with African ancestry were born free, and formed more free families. Many of these free people of color became leaders in the African-American community; others continued to marry into the white community.[39][40] His findings have been supported by DNA studies as well.[41]

Mixed culture did exist both with british and specially with french colonizers, it was the blacks themselves who decided to delete this history, not the whites.

I bet you are some deluded hotep faggot

wtf is a harnizo

>change your ways cus it hurts my feelings
do you also want people to address you by your pronouns?

>half breeds he triggered when called by their historical name.

And the blame on that is from blacks themselves, not from whites or mulattoes

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harnizo

To me you're just a nigger

fuck off nigger

Attached: 18442.png (458x419, 197K)

Please, don't listen to the Peruvian race autist, he is obsessed, retarded and lives in a universe of his own. Just ignore his posts.

His posts were really interesting to read

>half breed with two black parents
Damn you got me.

It would've happened naturally. Ignoring the shallow, non important/rich roles and history mixed children had during slave times. There is a thing we have here in the US called black passing and white passing. The "mulatto" kid with coil hair will get hairstyles that fit his hair type and will identify even more with black people because of their features. Half breeds will almost always feel more at home in a black group.

White passing people like Logic and Halsey are just white. They fit right in with white people and no one would question their whiteness if they didn't try hard for their black cards.

Basically, identity makes mixed people's history irrelevant. Because people want to belong and it's always going to be a more pure established race, not on that came into existence when blacks and whites met.

that's a result of hypodescendist american culture rather than an universal for human interactions

And also it really doesnt mean it would've happened eventually because history teaches that mixing produces identities rather than polarizations given enough resonance, for example how mexicans identify as "raza" despite being mestizos or how central asians identify as a "race" rather than identifying as eurasians

PeruANO de mierda

Mulattos are master race though, Obama was pretty much a white man in spirit

We need more racemixing to raise the IQ of blackies

Attached: barackparents.jpg (700x798, 42K)

>mixed race problems

Attached: 1441376603923.gif (155x173, 948K)

There's more "pure" black people than mixed ones in politics though.

Also, Ive read charts that say Nigerians are one of the highest scoring groups in the UK. So it all comes down to education and environment.

mixed "blacks" are def overrrepresented tho, less than 10% of black relationships are interracial yet mulattoes make almost 50% of "blacks" in higher learning institutions

Not even remotely true. Africans from Africa are the top performers in America.

Attached: nigerians in america.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

That isn't even a real thing. All of the caste paintings never show that that existed.

All American blacks are mulattos. They've done tests on this, African-Americans are on average about 25% white.

The most African blacks are also less obese and smarter. It's the mixed ones that are dumb and fat.

Yeah. But they still are mulatos.

>my brother has peanut butter skin and our parents are both dark, so you'd look like an idiot calling him a mulatto.
Someone got cucked

Hmm Alright thank you for this tip. I will make sure to remember it if I were to ever travel to the US.

Attached: ISIS-OK-hand.jpg (320x298, 24K)

Mulatos are around 50% white. 25% is too low for a mulato.

t. Tyrone al-Gomez

Attached: El Atrocidad.jpg (234x216, 8K)