JEW MEMES

Hit me up with the best jew memes.

Looking for infographics on Jewish positions in media industry, banking and political figures to show normies some nice coincedences.

Fire away Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve#Chairs_of_the_Federal_Reserve
google.com.au/search?q=andrew jackson signature&biw=1920&bih=943&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi09bnNoOTOAhUDlJQKHYywD00Q_AUIBigB
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
orwellsdaughter.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/wikijewdia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

anyone got an infographic on the federal reserve? been under jewish leadership for over 40 years now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve#Chairs_of_the_Federal_Reserve

GET OUT

But it's literally a Jew post!
I was born for this.

My favorite

Bump it

BUMP

I like this one. So funny

w walks onto a bus, holding a large dufflebag. He asks for a senior discount, even though he couldn't be much older than 40. Driver asks for his ID, the Jew complains and refuses to pay full fare. It goes back and forth between the driver and Jew, both too stubborn to give in. In a rage, the driver throws the Jews dufflebag off the bus, and it tumbles down a hill. The Jew exclaims "What the fuck?! Just because I didn't pay full fare you try to kill my son?"

the real redpill is that Jews themselves are the biggest meme.

Does anyone remember the name of, or have the video link to that German jew who was laughing at the native german's birth rate and talking about how Germany needs niggers to survive?

WTF??

1/3

2/3

3/3 lads

BAD GOYIM

VERY BAD GOYIM

DELETE THIS

I HATE JEWS

His utter contempt for non-Jews is breathtaking.

Here is a detailed list of how the Jews fucked over Europe (luckily for you it's focused on England, since... City of London, Rothschild and all that) since the 14th century.

The link is at the top and all of these are matters of historical record.

It's pretty damning when you see 600+ years of (((coincidental))) involvement by (((them))) behind every horribly toxic decision made.

Jesus Christ that's fucking terrifying. Good damn I hate the Jews.

>google.com.au/search?q=andrew jackson signature&biw=1920&bih=943&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi09bnNoOTOAhUDlJQKHYywD00Q_AUIBigB

THAT is is signature.

They had to do this on purpose, knowing that he hated the federal reserve and was counter-Semitic.

jew scum created the labels "anti-semite" to make those that criticize jews feel guilty

is this you rage you lose thread?

Jews are the true masterrace. They were chosen by god to rule the world and that is what they are going to do, whether you like it or not.

You think a bunch of neckbeards on a japanese imageboard will stop them from performing gods will? You are the ones who are delusional.

Literally type in Google "owner of fed reserve" and the kike bitches pic will show up

John W Snow was the Treasury secretary... it's his signature on that $20 not...

>checks flag

carry on then...

Jackson was the most based president of the 19th century.

>Bolshevism related

Yes, Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Forgot picture

This is fake, we don't need fake propaganda, the truth works just fine.

Really makes you think

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8

*shat

Wikijewdia, & A Challenge for Young People
orwellsdaughter.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/wikijewdia/