White people

What is the future for white people?

Are we going to be slowly absorbed into a race of slightly brown people?

Will there be a resistance?

How successful will such a resistance be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/07/_11_year_old_uk_boy_scores_higher_than_einstein_on_mensa_iq_test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attempted bump

You have the power to change reality, you need to stand for what you believe and have kids with a white woman.
It's a team job and you need to do your part first.

Gee I don't know, sometimes it feels like the whole of society is involved.

> head for the hills

That's not going to prevent social change though is it?

There has never before been as many pure whites as there are today. Even in Sweden. Dont forget this guys.

I mean yes I probably will have kids with a white woman but still it's not going to turn the current tide of driving towards multiculturalism

Head for the hills? What, like ignore it's happening?

Really? Proof?

Also even if that's true, other races are outbreeding us significantly

Well, your questions where towards a brown people race and such, the way to stop that is stop giving them money and breding between whites more.
Also bu sure to enjoy and put pride in your nation and culture and pass that to your kids.

If you happen to have a magic dissease that would kill people from other races but caucasians, please, let me know and release it.

>Really? Proof?
>Also even if that's true, other races are outbreeding us significantly
I'm guessing he made that claim based on the fact that the human population has increased through time, so we're more whites than let's say in 1492.
But yeah, still we're a minority and we need to protect ourselves.

>Well, your questions where towards a brown people race and such, the way to stop that is stop giving them money and breding between whites more.
Also bu sure to enjoy and put pride in your nation and culture and pass that to your kids.

I can do my bit but all the statistics show that others of our generation won't.

White people will have fewer and fewer children while other races are still breeding a hell of a lot. Immigrants here in the UK have more children than natives. And in African countries their fertility rate is sometimes over 6 children per woman.

So that's why I'm wondering what the future is, because despite my efforts, the general trend is not looking good for white people, especially since so many whites refuse to defend their own interests

not to mention interbreeding being heavily promoted. most whites welcome becoming mixed race in the future. the future is very grim in the west, move to eastern europe.

I don't know but I'm dating an Ethiopian girl and that black skin + semite features is pretty hard to resist

Probably not a thing for the long run though

We've likely always been the minority though when it comes to global population. We aren't so dominant because there are more of us, we are dominant because we weren't always such huge friendly pussies.

>Are we going to be slowly absorbed into a race of slightly brown people?

This is quite literally the most stupid assumption anyone has ever made about anything in regards to evolution.

I'm not white because I'm an entirely different species than a person who is brown, I am fucking white because my ancestors lived in the mountainous regions of fucking Norway. Producing shitloads of melanin and dark skin pigment would be a huge waste of energy in such a place.

And I am not a genius because of my skin color, I am a fucking genius because, again, my ancestors chose to settle down in a place where you had to THINK; CRITICALLY AND LOGICALLY about every fucking step you took, so you'd survive the moment and also gather enough resources to survive the fucking winter.

FUCK HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO NOT BE A RETARD

BY MY NON-EXISTING GODS I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD

we used to be 40% of the world's population, now we are are 10%

Fellow super pale high IQ Aryan reporting in. Whites and Asians went north to become smarter and achieve something greater in hopes of becoming closer to the gods. Africans remained in order to stay retarded and complacent - and slightly brown sand niggers stayed where they are to blow themselves up, using Asian technology.

>can do my bit but all the statistics show that others of our generation won't.
No matter how bad it looks you need to keep trying, NEVER GIVE UP.

>White people will have fewer and fewer children
Positive politics from the state to help families with kids, and positive messages to the population will make that change. Keep in mind that we are biologically designed to breed. What we need is to use OUR money to help and support OURSELVES instead of trying to save every-fucking-body-else.
For example, longer maternity leaves for the mothers, more kindergardens and such. See Sweden for those politics, they're great. The mothers can have I think between 1,5 to 2 years of PAID leave for maternity. Do you have any idea what a huge help that is?

> while other races are still breeding a hell of a lot. Immigrants here in the UK have more children than natives.
See my previous text about politics and sending positive messages to both, females and males.
Many women nowadays think that becomind a mother is giving up in your life and becoming nothing but a walking womb while many men nowadays think that having kids, settling down to have a family and providing for them is a total waste of money.

1/2

>And in African countries their fertility rate is sometimes over 6 children per woman.
Because we send them help and such, stop doing it. Just leave Africa for good and let them do whatever they want in their countries or whatever. It's Africa dude, they die, just stop saving them.

>So that's why I'm wondering what the future is, because despite my efforts, the general trend is not looking good for white people, especially since so many whites refuse to defend their own interests
We create our present and our future and we make the reality we live in, we fucked up but that doesn't mean we're hopeless.
See our history, we just need to get our shit together and stop the negative brainwashing of our society and we'll be in control again.

Also, you can always join politics.
Made your opinions be heard in a VERY POLITE AND RESPECTFUL WAY though. That way you can reach to more people and you'll have the power to influence.
Like, giving support money or help to white families with kids but not doing so to other races' kids.

2/2

Yes Were going to all look Italian soon.

...so basically you're saying you support inter-breeding and the end of white people as we know them?

You think inter-breeding and globalism is just nature taking its course? And globalism is a product of the strongest (the elite) surviving?

White people will be bred into latinos or asians.

The out of Africa theory is wrong. There were multiple points of human evolution.

Why otherwise would abbos be in Austrialia? You seirously telling me those subhumans got to Aus from Africa before any other human population had figured out a sail?

Also, recent phenotype data indicates that people in the north of europe are closer to asians than we are to sub-saharans.

In particular, some japanese people have the same phenotypes as anglo-saxons. Really makes you think.

I believe he's saying that the massive influx of shitskins is pointless and actually regressive - anti-Evolutionary. They shouldn't even be in the Northern hemisphere, because they're not cut out for it.

>What we need is to use OUR money to help and support OURSELVES instead of trying to save every-fucking-body-else.
I support that but other Westerners vote against it because it's "racist"
>For example, longer maternity leaves for the mothers, more kindergardens and such.
Again, a great policy, but feminists and cucked men vote against it, because they want paternity leave (which no man actually wants)

>Because we send them help and such, stop doing it.
Again, I would love to, but leftists will say "it's our moral duty"

I agree with everything you're saying but I just don't know if i see this stuff happening

I am hugely excited by the rise of nationalist parties in Europe but will they actually gain power? I think they will gain *enough* power to cut immigration (that's already sort of happened with Brexit), but some of those other things, I don't know.

I just said that Africans are where they are because it's easy there. It's always warm. There is no need for them to develop technology to stay warm, or to think creatively to achieve something greater. Whites and Asians are the two greatest races on earth because they pushed themselves into colder climates. Globalism has nothing to do with evolution. It's them playing god with evolution. Turning us all into shitskins so that everyone becomes complacent niggers again - much easier to control.

>The out of Africa theory is wrong.
Uh, proof?

It's the most widely accepted theory...

>You seirously telling me those subhumans got to Aus from Africa
Yes, they migrated from south east Asia to Australia 50,000 years ago, see pic

I agree with you. When we're all unhealthy mulattos with dampened minds, they can just completely control entire world population with no problem whatsoever.

How does this account for Neanderthals? Whites and asians have more Neanderthal DNA than blacks and semites btw

>Whites and asians have more Neanderthal DNA than blacks and semites btw
Yes look at the picture, Neanderthals existed in Europe, and homo sapiens that reached Europe interbred with them for a while.

Neanderthals never went to Africa, hence African homo sapiens never interbred with them.

Unless we slap them into line, women will be making the decisions. They are the sole determiners of the genetics of their children. If they al decide to go black, we are done. Unless men start to make these decisions, as we should. Just make miscegenation punishable by death, make it a requirement that all women marry, and make it a requirement that they give their husbands complete obedience. Or, the man may beat or even kill the whore if she needs it.

Why do Abbos have ridiculous skull shapes then and lower IQ than any other racial type?

Dunno. I guess some really retarded S.E. Asians with poor genetics migrated to Aus, where they all inbreeded with each other, and didn't develop whatsoever

But he's saying intelligence etc. aren't connected to skin colour... but surely they are?

Resistance

•David Duke Brigade•

Either that or it's just some random developmental pattern that failed to produce intelligent life but did make beings just about smart enough to stay alive.

I'm gonna make sure my sweet, pure white genes are passed down by another without being tainted.

Evolution is just whatever populations happen to go somewhere and happen to procreate.

It's not always the fact that the strongest survive, just those that are strong enough. The strongest can die in freak accidents. And I guess abbos were just strong enough to survive.

Maybe they were outcasted from S.E. Asia for being so genetically inferior. So they sailed away and eventually found a new land.

Well, I can't speak for the Norwegian, but the endgame is for the world to become Islamic, while the few kikes at the top snort from their crooked noses. Replace 1984's Big Brother with Allah, and imagine how easy it would be to control them. Anyone who dare question Sharia law would be taken out on the spot.

That's all well and good but what I mean is this:

So many whites these days support immigration, they HATE racism and xenophobia, with a PASSION. They'll interbreed just to make a point.

So I guess my point is, when will the majority of whites wake up? Yes we're seeing nationalism spread across the West now, but is it enough to convince our millennials to change their minds? They're the important ones - they're the ones that (unfortunately) the future of white people depends on

You will. We won't.
Enjoy your muslim mayor.

When the great white chimp-out happens....the lion will finally awake.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Well, fuck. Honestly you may well be right. Maybe it's only Anglo-Saxons that are going to die out from their own stupidity... whereas other white races are going to survive

Shit, why is my race so fucking pathetic right now

Only need around 4500 to be biologically viable, thin the herd of jew indoctrinated and christcucks, leaving just pol tier Whites.

Just kill every fucking jew first.

They're the source of this problem. The moment they are gone support to keep brown nations breeding and coming to white countries will disappear immediately.

There will be probably some revolution because it won't last long, The New World Order has their fingers everywhere, resistance will be eradicated.

White people are already a minority.

Communism is jew state capitalism.
Everything belongs to the jews and all non-jews are the jews slaves, and that is what “judaism” is all about – the jews as supreme masters.

>Shit, why is my race so fucking pathetic right now
Because Anglo-Saxon is not a race?
Blame your school for teaching you bullshit.

it this an invitation to come get nordic genetic upgrade by marrying a swedish woman?

BTW, the demographics aren't irreversible, look at the middle east, the israeli foreign legion cleared out countries in short order, followed by jihadists doing the same, so the situation is the same blood bath has to take place in Europe now, there is no other recourse other than laying down and go extinct so Whites need to get comfortable with the work that's involved.

This makes for a nice desktop background.

Global IQ

that or come up with a tagged biological weapon.

Feels good

Fuck off Russia. You are banned from our club.

enforcing our dominant technology through hostility and military superiority is the ONLY thing that allowed us to survive and thrive - and even the luxury of dividing ourselves and fighting each other; until we got scared and ceased all at once.
Either we resume our fight for the survival of our race, or this will be the evolutionary crossroads that will establish the extinction of whites - from surrendering their many, millenial, glorious and varied civilizations to the unevolved savages of the world. Which would be madness, clearly.

The effectiveness of the "resistance" depends on context, international sentiments, economic interests and most of all TIMING.
If the fighting back started today, even through peaceful means, it'd probably be too soon - international cuckery levels are at a record high and there'd be resistance among our own population. But if we wait too long, the invaders will multiply at a rate we can't keep and perhaps into a horde we can't suppress. Worsening the prospects is our traitorous governments using our resources to arm, instruct, educate and organize the enemy as they currently are doing.

Another option is an Elysium like future in which the white 1% segregates itself out of reach of an imploding world (and then perhaps seeds a new rebirth to white humanity in the stars).
As an avid sci-fi fan I'm actually really pissed off at this option too; we're heading towards the shittiest plot ever. They could've picked a better one.

>Because Anglo-Saxon is not a race?

It's an ethnic group, and you guys are slavic

So as I say, maybe it's only the Anglo-Saxons who will die out - we are the ones, in the UK and US, that are fucking stupid. And I guess Franks and Germans will die out too. Whereas you slavs are too smart to let shitskins replace you

>not including Yugoslavia in Intermarium

Pilsudski doesnt approve

Try and breed the whiteness out, the dominant genes will just help us evolve to our final form again

You just don't understand the benefits of this union. You will get access to Pacific ocean, Caspian sea, Arctic...

I think we can all agree upon the fact that Europe is now officially destroyed. We are currently witnessing how the last pages of our race's history is being written, the final days of western civilization.

We fight against forces that we simply cannot match and it is the same families that once orchestrated the french revolution that controls us even to this day. They have been planning this for hundreds of years. We don't stand a chance. There wont be any "day of the rope" or a "race war". People are apathetic, they are scared and unarmed and to be really honest they are lazy, dumb and brainwashed. Just accept that it's over.

In a best case scenario you might have 5 or so good years remaining where you can enjoy life, be somewhat safe and live under some semblance of stability.

The emigration from Europe has never been as high as it is now. We will witness how small white enclaves appear around the world while Europe is collapsing. We will witness Europe turning into a lawless hell on earth where the last whites are hunted down and exterminated. In Eastern Europe and in the US the development will go a bit slower but the death sentence has already fallen on them as well.

In these white enclaves the diaspora will live a pretty good life but they will never be strong enough to reclaim Europe. Over the years they will assimilate and get blended in with the local population and in a hundred years the European peoples will only exist in the history books.

Planning for the future and coming generations is thus completely meaningless at this point. Enjoy your own life and stop caring about trying to save something that is already dead. Focus on your own well being and leave this continent while you still can. Your best bet is probably some poor Asian country where you can a live relatively luxurious life during the years you have left.

THIS is the future and there is NOTHING we can do to stop it. We are the last generation.

If half of Sup Forums actually started to act like fucking men the world would start to be a better place, get a white woman, be alpha, when she starts being a retard, tell her clearly to stop being such a tard, be firm but be courteous, be a man not a chad or a cuck, unlike savages like nogs or arabs you have the choice to be someone that can do something good, so fucking do it already instead of complaining on a freaking imageboard.

this is what you get for killing our president

melanin, while significant, isn't the only factor determining skin color; contrary to popular belief.
Those are oversimplifications they give in high school that nobody but scientists ever question again in their lives.
There are NUMEROUS genes and factors interacting to determine the outcome of skin color.

You saying you are the same human as an african is as incorrect as saying that a beagle is the same dog of a german sheperd or an english setter hunting dog.

>mfw your science is flawed

we shall rekindle our pride and force all shitskins from our lands, then to the stars!

The celts, the scotts, the picts, and the Norse are all examples of unique cultures and races which have developed over thousands of years. You cannot deny the cultural history and significance of white people. Why must we continue the cycle of violence? Can't we forgive the mistakes of each other's ancestors which led is into the mess of today

thanks sven, I've often wondered what the translation of the swedish national anthem is

Dont worry the black race along with the few intelligent white kids from the UK will perserve your pitiful countries by making Africa great again and sparking mass immigration to the home continent. Africa will thrive like the glory days of Timbuktu.
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/07/_11_year_old_uk_boy_scores_higher_than_einstein_on_mensa_iq_test/

any kind of union with Russia would be nice but risk of getting buttfucked by you all of the sudden [spoiler]like Ukraine[/spoiler][spoiler]god job though, fuck Chochołs[/spoiler] is too big

Good union with Russia can be achieved just by rejecting some American influence. We don't fuck Finland and they don't even in NATO. There could be resentment between us after Finland war and all of territorial disputs but there is not. If you don't fuck Russia and don't make deals with Americans having their nukes on your soil then we don't have problem with you.

> implying you cannot solve the problem with 3 dozen nuclear warheads.

If we were desperate enough, we could wipe the continent of africa off the face of the earth, and include the middle-east too.
Accompany this with ethnic cleansing in the european lands, and you effectively solve your problem in a year.

However this is obviously too radical, nothing is impossible in this world, remember that.

salty amerimongrel detected

Islam would be great for this (temporarily) if it wasn't just a launching pad for salty Arabs to shit on everything because they somehow think they are the masterrace. There's always the chance that forced conversion and a society like extreme Islamic ones will put the women in line, and there will be enough chance for enough whites to survive and not be bred out or bred into other races.

i denounce you and everything you stand for

It's a-me! A-MARIO!!!

A-LINGUINI A-FETTUCCINE! A-MUSSOLINI!

>AYO DAS RITE IT ME TYRONE SCHMIDT DOS SANTOS WE BE OWNING THIS SHIT MANE!