Post the best pizza of your cunt

Post the best pizza of your cunt

Attached: future of pizza.jpg (551x521, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_nomes_mais_comuns_no_Brasil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: sg2-614x307[1].png (614x307, 302K)

>brazilian pizza
>does not contain monkey in it
fake and gay

>fake australian banter

Attached: churrascolo.jpg (960x720, 98K)

Whoa, is this real?

is this even considered a pizza anymore?

Attached: 1495497005389.jpg (218x265, 21K)

French goat cheese pizza

Attached: 1227365.jpg (1000x1338, 1.04M)

Attached: white european.png (486x98, 5K)

in some places you can put what you want in it, this is more a meme pizza

Oh look, Kleiversson can't take a joke. So butthurt!

t. Alberto Barbosa

Attached: npdj8QGY.png (253x253, 55K)

Attached: blog_import_52839efbbbbb5.jpg (800x600, 57K)

not the best, but i think it is the most commom

Attached: pizza.jpg (960x720, 122K)

I don't understand that autistic pizza elitism.
You put whatever the fuck you want on your pizza and be done with it.

What's worse is that there are some autists that take pizza as some serious deal, I watched some YouTube videos where there were some Italian pizza chefs explaining all the rules of pizza making as it was some quantum physics theoretical course.
It's fucking bread with tomato and cheese.

I can attest this. This is a typical trend in South Korean pizza dishes as well.

yeah they complain about americans putting pineapple, but suck arabic dick for pizzakebab.
europoors in a nutshell.

>It's fucking bread with tomato and cheese.

Yeah but you can say that about literally anything, "who gives a fuck about cars, it's just seats on wheels", "who gives a fuck about computers, it's just a calculator with a big screen", anything can be simplified to the most basic level but it doesn't make it any less important to them. People also have different ideas when it comes to pizza making, and some of these ideas bring in more money than the other ideas. It's autistic, but it's a good kind of autism.

>comparing food to cars and computers
stick to bombing stuff, muhammad

>being this buttblasted
Portugal is whiter than you Pedro and always will be

woah.....so his is the power of brazilian intellectuals.....

But that's the thing, there are autists out there that don't like the diversity and freedom of choice over pizzas. Going by your analogy it would be as if I ranted at the fact there are more than 2 or 3 car models in the world, and that I don't like how japanese make their cars

the level of complexity in building cars and computers is far greater than that of making a fucking pizza

pedro is spic name you fucking aussie wannabe

Attached: DNGSG20U8AAPplj.jpg (720x917, 53K)

it is pretty commom here tho

I'm just banting as you are, you seems to like to makes jokes but can't take any

>whiter than you
wow how can I ever recover? teaming up like this just show that you are a childish faggot

Some of it makes sense, some of it doesn't. I can understand why some people hated the idea of putting fruit on pizza, they prefer being more traditional since pizza wasn't intended as a sweet dish in the first place, and then you have people trying to reinvent it into something new which some people like and some won't. It's tastes, some people will always resist change no matter how good the new thing is. It can be seen in cars too where people cling to a certain brand and obey brand loyalty, even when there are objectively better and cheaper cars that exist.

You're taking my analogy literally. I wasn't comparing pizzas to cars.

I like those massive pizzas they make in Brazil. Please, post some BIG BRAZILIAN BIZZA

no its not Joao

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_nomes_mais_comuns_no_Brasil

Attached: 1520470321843.gif (540x400, 1.78M)