How do we fix overpopulation Sup Forums?

How do we fix overpopulation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ask everyone nicely to knock off the reproducing!

famine.

Overpopulation in western countries = Non existent.

Overpopulation in 3rd world shitholes = Yes.

We wil just have to wait until the poor parts of the world westernise, if that is ever gona happen. Until then, we build a wall.

Genocide Africa

Feminism. It solved the West's overpopulation issues.

nuke asia
nuke africa

-5 billion people

First people have to understand that "overpopulation" is just a way to say "overconsumtion" without people getting salty.

war
yellostone
asteroids
arctic methane emmissions
etc

Except for the part where libs demand Western countries cuck themselves to help these 3rd world shitholes as they overpopulate themselves.

And Bangledesh, and all muslims.

Build walls and no fly zone here

What do you think chem trails are dummy?

>Overpopulation in western countries = Non existent.
sure

I heard that as the third worlds catch up economically, the world population will start to plateau around 10 billion.

>Still less than 1 billion people.

>How do we fix overpopulation Sup Forums?

GOING INTO SPACE

MATHEMATICS

QUANTUM MECHANICS

THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE

IT'S ALL THERE

LIFE IS FIERY WITH ITS BEAUTY, ITS INCREDIBLE DETAIL TUNING INTO IT

We have to world's best infastructure, I live in a really red area but I still don't walk around in poo or trash like 3rd worlders often do.

I don't know how bad the infastructure is in southern Europe though.

Yeah, might as well deal with them too while we're at it

This. They bitch at us about overpopulation and global warming, then reward the countries that overpopulated, overpolluted, and made no attempts to fix theirselves. India, China, All of Adrica and the Arab lands are perfect examples.

Stop having extremely poor countries on life support and divert the money into Europe/US with programs that help new families. Basically incentives for new couples to have a family.

People who are on social worker radars for neglecting children should be given the choice to attend courses that gives them a chance of a more stable job. Provide courses on how to actually handle life. If they refuse or fail, sterilization so they don't breed 20 children and dump them around town every other month.

This way :
- the extremely poor regions die off. The ones that would be useful have always been able to move to a relevant country and improve their life.
- there are incentives for couples to have families early, since it would provide tax returns, child support up to a certain age, job security etc.
- prevent the degenerates (alcoholics, druggies etc.) from cashing in on the system by having an infinite amount of drug money babies. By either giving them the education needed or a proper life or sterilizing.
- alot more money left over to improve the livelyhood of other social groups in the country,since you're not buying a bread slice for 20 bucks for some starving vegetable in Africa.

Just barely half of it actually.

This unemployed hispanic doesn't know his numbers.

overpopulation is not only about quality of living it's also about the enviromental effect it has, just look at pic related for example, and compare it to the first map
that other countries are more overpopulated is not an excuse

We don't you sneaky kike. You want to just have an excuse for fewer whites

Stop sending rice to niggers.

??
South America is largely unpopulated, the Southern Cone in particular is an unpopulated and deeply third world. Brasil doesn't come close to the EU or US population.

I don't think there's a direct link...

I'm from Africa myself and I agree.

Oh look, another Swedish retard. Surprise, surprise.

close the borders and leave them to kill each other

Poo in loos, chinks and niggers.
Can we nuke them all pls?

You can have a great enviroment and still have a large population just like the Europa is doing for the most part.

Don't have kids like some low-IQ traditionalist retard.

Create a biological weapon that sterilizes Africa.

Just stop organisations like world vision and invisible children

We can start with you

Do not incentivize marriage or having children. Do not make marriage an economic/political institution that makes people want to create children.

eliminate agnatic succession type laws or customs where women are not allowed to hold property or inherit. let women become educated/ get jobs. Sounds sjw, but third world shitholes dont let women do basic shit.
So you end up with people trying to make sons.

the only major problem of curbing population growth is that we'll have to adjust to deal with an aging population like what japan is dealing with now. I dont expect good things in the US unless socialized medicine is implemented to deal with all the old people.

Isn't feminism supposed to deal with that? Based Soros and Rockefeller are way ahead of us, user.

You should break that graph down by region. There is no population growth in the west.

Assumes current fertility rates wont change. Once Africa has easily available abortion I am assuming they will wipe themselves out. Not the slow decline that we have to total annihilation in one generation.

Who can be bothered raising a child?

Stop foreign aid from going to Africa and India

>don't have kids

All this will do is create selective pressure for stupider people. It just delays the problem and makes it harder to solve in the long run.

can't be fixed, christian god wouldn't like it
he'd want us to over populate to the point of resource exhaustion

put everyone in one place and give them even more resources

then it's gonna stop itself

In Europe I wouldn't really fear overpopulation. I fear more of a upcoming social collapse. John B. Calhoun did a exeriment on mice where they lived in a Utopia with enough food, water, space and no dangers.

You people should look into it, it's a theory but you can apply it to many things.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

he's kind of an asshole, like his followers

Genetic specified virus that attacks the segments of the genome responsible for high melanin production.

>No dangers
thankfully we're importing them

Or you know, the West could just stop giving these hopeless 3rd world shitholes billions of dollars in taxpayer money, which decreases the mortality rate among newborns in these places, resulting in an overabundance of people that need to be fed, clothed, and cared for. Africa wasn't that populated in the early 20th century, but European advancements in technology and medicine led to their skyrocketing numbers, same with South Asia. For fucks sake, Nigeria's population increased 60+ million in the past 20 years, while the developed nations, except USA, have seen a slight decrease in numbers (and the difference would be larger if there was no non-white immigration). All of these people wouldn't be alive without Europeans.

Stationary phase when?

How's that prepping coming along, guys?

engineer some mosquitos to sterilize Africans

Don't let niggers in Africa have 12 children

wouldn't overpopulation just correct itself if there really weren't enough resources to go around?

off course, it's natures free market

Yeah, that's kind of what's happening. A rise of nationlism and populism as result.

We don't, overpopulation fixes itself in the "long" run

Its all about how you present your data

doesnt seem so urgent with this graph
>same data

the only peace humans can experience is in death

Anywhere from 9 to 13 trillion people, eh?

its allways france

Remove all the things

Kill yourself.

Simple and to the point.

The west needs to get rid of its egalitarian attitude.

CO2 emissions ... stop deforestation, morons.

Wrong part of the world.

So you exclude Australia but include China??

Not only christian god, all the "book" religions.

Want to hit that point globally?

Or low IQ

earth's population will stagnate at 15B top, we already have enough to feed everyone, we just need to go vegetarian on a large scale, problem solved.

wait... global warming is now irreversible, nvm we are fucked

>Southern Cone in particular is an unpopulated and deeply third world.

>Chile, aregntina and southern brasil
>Deeply third world.
Ok, it's third world(ish) but they're the least third world kind of South america.

15B will kill us all.

stop feeding Africa?

>we just need to go vegetarian on a large scale
i'd rather nuke the whole world

PLAGUE WHEN
>PLAGUE WHEN
PLAGUE WHEN
>PLAGUE WHEN
PLAGUE WHEN
>PLAGUE WHEN
PLAGUE WHEN
>PLAGUE WHEN
PLAGUE WHEN
>PLAGUE WHEN
FUCKING W H E N

kek wills it apparently

Glass africa and india.
china can stay because they actually do something

>15B.
2x of today's population. Imagine all tha war, poverty, famine, scarcity, diseases, congestion, etc.

Literally cannot be stopped. Population growth is a result of globalization and advances in technology. Population growth is just a symptom

the problem isn't 'everyone'.

the overpopulation issue is one of the brown world, and it will fix itself in due time.

the civilized world (white), is far under a billion people.

>stop any aid to africa
>1b people less in just a few years

Kill niggers,spics,mudslime, and other out 9f control non-white groups.

Remember white people the global minority. Anyone advocating for birth control on whites is anti-white.

Ever heard of China?
Europa?

CAN and should be stopped.

But Australia is China

war , abortion, faggotry , and anime.

the four horseman

>Overpopulation
If you want every person in the world to live like an American Upper Middle Class, yes, we are overpopulated. The only major worries for such a large population (imo) are a consistent water supply (good luck to China in 2030-2040~) and efficient meat farming, which by itself can be resource heavy.

Look, the overpopulation will not stop, they ferry or airlift overpopulators here, throw in some "fertilizer" and make this even worse.

Because of ... religion.

Top habitat destroyer and polluter of environment is farming, think about that.

Soon if the problem persists.

UN and retards are preventing nature (by starvation) to stabilize population of Africa.
They live in squalor with high temperatures and non-existent infrastructure, while most of them have incredibly low IQ and distrust the doctors.

That right there is a recipe for disaster.

It's pretty simple, really. Start cutting off people's balls. You send out groups of people to 3rd world shitholes, and they offer a couple hundred dollars to parents if they get their son's balls whacked. There, now you're solving 2 problems at once since you're stimulating their economy and fixing their population problem. Probably have a program for spaying girls too.

I actually really like this idea.

one pair of omitted balls can produce awful lot of offspring.

Wtf, I hate the industrial revolution now

stop giving aid to poor people and poor countries

Would an educated young white man who speaks Spanish be welcomed with his also educated white girlfriend to your country?

The real, non-meme answer is education of women and easy access to birth control. Research has shown these are the two best things you can do for 3rd world communities

In the year 2100, it is expected there will be 11 billion people on this planet with 6 billion being in Africa.

We need to end all foreign aid to Africa. Let them either evolve or die off from starvation/disease/etc. I don't know why it's on us to help a cancerous parasite continue unabated.

We need another world war. Really though, you cause a war that has India and China go against each other and you'd be about to wipe a billion people off the face of the earth.

Africa has next to no self control

I haven't read too much into the issue, but that is why I specified meat farming. I've read somewhere before that the overall requirements (land, food, misc.) costs for raising cattle are several times higher than those of vegetables and some fruits.