Are you still worshipping whores ?

youtube.com/watch?v=6_TPdb5FFDk

It's take to take the red pill user: no sex, no kiss, no human body touch

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/12/17/wsjnbc-poll-americans-steady-on-view-of-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>90% Women and numales.
They don't know what we are protecting them from.

Meanwhile, the other Aussie men are shitposting on Sup Forums

I wish we discovered a new way to reproduce without Women so we could kill them all.

2D would never do this

>Are you still worshipping whores ?
Nope, I gave up white women a long time ago.

White men tiny cocks don't please them anymore. They are crazy for the desert ones.

This is why I went 2D, how can real women compete?

How did white women become such degenerates?

>They don't know what we are protecting them from.

Wrong. They know it and they want this Invaders. Because in their Eyes they are far more exotic and " manly " than the western abomination they created and call " Men ".

Feminism

Emancipation. Women want to be dominated and now were we got them decades of Freedom they want someone who does that again. The western man ist capable of that. So women use the powers they got by western men to invite these new/old type of men.

Fuck it, if the police wont stop this bullshit, just go to /k/ and lurk ariund for a smoke grenade recipe that uses pepper extracts or whatever.

White men have to at least:

>Have a car
>Have a job
>Have a place to live
>Have some decent clothes
>Have some cash
>Go to the gym

To get a date these days yet women want to bring in 3 Worlders who literally have nothing FOR FREE

Why do white men even try anymore?

Listen to this """Professor of Globalism""" in the video

>Take me in, oh tender woman

How to solve this:

Create asylum/immigration law that essentially allows (but not obviously) young women first.

10,000 young women come into the country to make a living. The "idea" is that their husbands/fathers will join them later. What really happens is ficki ficki and rocket speed integration (women integrate better than men)

Overnight, anti-immigration is at the top of the feminist agenda. They'll try to call it "people trafficking"

>went

as if any 2d fag had a choice...

Because they still have faith that they can save their culture, women, and country.

So no one thinks they are being empathetic, and thinking of the poor loser children and mothers?

Cmon let's not be stupid and think they want short, penniless manlet Arabs???

Oy Vey! Very demoralizing, goy. It's true, men in the west need to become mercenary in all their dealings with women and the state.

Let these bitches have these exciting bad boy immigrants. I hope they wind up in an ISIS video.

This is one salty fucking thread.

Rare

This, if they were importing Italians than this would be the case, but Arabs are suppose to have chink level penises.

wud be laff

are you guys letting yourselves be convinced by a Brasilian that you shouldn't love your peoples women?
lol shill thread
1488 we must impregnate all white women except fatties and uglies

this just proves that women are not above their basic instincts. a woman thinks refugees as a baby that needs to be protected because its a person about to come to this world. a woman doesnt see refugee as a murderer, rapist, a guy who´s gonna stick C4 under a childs shirt and say him to run into the crowd to blow up.

Meanwhile a man has responsibilities and a brain that has more variety than thinking soft outside the kitchen. This is why men go into army coz their basic nature is to not bring a murderer to their home, that always resulted in death at the past. Women have no long history of defense so they can invite all serial killers in the world to their place with no idea what they are really doing.

tl;dr dont fucking let stupid ass bitches in politics they can be a wife they can raise a kid and go to work but they are retarded when it comes to thinking about your personal safety and overall big picture. Dont count your security on the gender that doesnt give a shit about anything except their status and selfies.

Quick, someone twitt that shit to Angela!!

its ok, it will never happen, naurus entire economy runs on the detention centre.

He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy. 1984

obviously this is the case, same reason why 80% of charity workers are women, but Sup Forums virgins project their insecurities and see sex in everything lol.

>it will never happen
Sure goy, keep believing that.

Ironically adolf these "numales" are the males that have have been created by these whores. Give it a couple of generations and I am sure these "manly invaders" will be just as fucking cucked as any male in germaina.

You divide the women who do thios in three groups.

1. Typical young leftist Student Morons ( or very rich Trophy wives ) who see the shitskins as some kind social project. They dont care about the people behind it wor what kind of influence this ahs on western societies.
They only care about having something to brag about and feeling superior when meeting with their retarded University/school groups.
Today Rapefugees, tommorow the survival of the east mongolian Banana eagle

2. Divorced Hgas who are often fat and over 35-40 which no men wants to touch. Their Ex Husband has found a younger and better looking women while they desperatly run around Clubs and Bars trying to find someone who wants to hump them. and of course they are still picky. They are desperate for attention and Muhammed and Mehmed will give it to them, in exchange for Money and someday maybe a passport or permanent residence permit through marriage

3. The typical whores you will find in every country who just hope for " exotic " cock.

>TFW Winston Smith
>Welp, off to the two minute hate against white males and then maybe to the pub for some victory gin.

>Being so retarded that you can't see beyond the refugee meme
Yeah, I'm sure most of them think this refugee people are engineers and doctors too.

There already is this with SEA brides, and they do get salty and call it human trafficking and sex slavery..

Numales hate genetic research, eugenics and cloning so probably not going to happen.

THANKS MEDIA

top kek, exactly how it would go down as well.

I wouldnt say no women in politics, i dont think they are any less intelligent and in many ways are often more organised and socially minded - but keep them the fuck away from matters of defense and integrity. By evolution men are the fighters and feel the burden of survival and responsibility, women survived by being fucked.

>How to solve this
Put an international effort to help "refugees", this is refugee camps near Syria, with food and so on, and wait until the end of the war.
Accepting them in other countries and giving them free shit, only encourages illegal inmigration, now all Africa and the Middle East is somehow Syria.

How was orwell so based. That said i think men are more ardent supporters of ideology, it just comes across worse in women because they dont act directly and simply, their adherence will be snide and malicious, which is more offputting i guess than an enemy who just acts plainly.

Smelbourne and shitney's influence are spreading

hold me cunts

Maybe that's why they getting cucked in the first place.

You don't "save" women. Either you control them or you don't.

Muslims may be barbaric sandniggers but at least this much they understand.

I think the problem is women arent driven by logic, but by fads (virtue signaling). They can change their opinion overnight based on what friends/celebrities on the web think.

RARE
A
R
E

Artificial wombs.

There was talk about that research, theoretical, and how it could happen, and the feminist backlash was so predictably hilarious.

You reek of aggressive homosexuality.

Why i am not surprised that a Burger relates everything to homosexuality ?

You guys and your cuck fetish have some serious problems...

Might go the other way. Mudslimes might beat the silly bitches into submission. To be honest, Islam would be pretty sweet if it wasn't for the no alcohol, no bacon, praying to invisible sky gods, cutting heads off, blowing yourself up... etc.

I've suggested this for so long. Women are the most vulnerable of the vulnerable, right?

It's so strange how 'refugees' seem to mostly comprise of single, able-bodied, adult men.

>able-bodied
>skill-less and illiterate

able-bodied from a primitive sense

no I have given up on western white women they'll be the death of the west

Kill yourself shitskin autistic /r9k/ virgin

>About half of white men say immigration help more than it hurts, while 42% say it hurts more than it helps – that’s a net positive of 7 percentage points. Just 39% of white women say immigration helps more than it hurts, while 52% say it hurts more than it helps – a net negative of 13 points. Add it together and that’s a 20-percentage-point difference in how white men and women see the issue.
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/12/17/wsjnbc-poll-americans-steady-on-view-of-immigration/