Lefties have started to false flag as 'alt righters'...

Lefties have started to false flag as 'alt righters', saying things like "As an alt righter I can't stand to think of my daughter dating a nigger" and things like that. Is this known?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1472379330577.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472379402477.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472379283412.jpg
sli.mg/a/bz9Nco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its known to a low majority of people like us. George Soros funds Jewish and "anti" Jewish groups to push an agenda. You can usually tell who's a shill and who's not. You just have to pay attention closely. (((They))) usually have something iin common with each other.

>Is this known?

Yes.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1472379330577.jpg

i.4cdn.org/pol/1472379402477.jpg

i.4cdn.org/pol/1472379283412.jpg

Sounds like a huge waste of time.

Plus, left or right, nobody wants their daughter to marry a nigger

Uploaded into 1 link
sli.mg/a/bz9Nco

Too be fair, you probably can't tell the difference.

Their tactic has been pretending to be a caricature redneck trump voter for a week or more now, its mostly about associating trump with dumb shit without mentioning anything about Hillary. Now they're able to attach it to the current boogeyman so they say they're alt right instead of "Trump supporter here"

Basically culture as a whole is reaching a singularity of sorts so (((they're))) trying to control where the pieces fall by using everything "problematic" balled into one meme name to try and rally our version of useful idiots to then control them. Milo was/is controlled opposition same as Shaprio. GG and gamers in general are being associated with the 'alt right'.

Lots of money was spitballed into this, its no longer about Hillary and Donald and this election; its about controlling and capping off these memes before they get too big. She adds to them to have a boogeyman, and its not just her boogeyman but the boogeyman of nu-males and beta cucks and willfully ignorant soccer moms..

I find it interesting that they associate us with a lack of god when most of us probably try to live pretty righteously, no matter what.

>"As an alt righter I can't stand to think of my daughter dating a nigger
isnt this what we actually think tho?
They are spreading the message for free

That is my actual view, I don't call myself an "alt-righter" though.

we are racist though. as far as i see what the "alt-right" should be about is normalising racism and taking power away from the accusation of racist. as soon as people stop caring about being called racist, we win, that is literally the lynchpin that keeps all of this multicult tolerance garbage in power - it's fear of being called racist which people are indoctrinated into thinking is the worst thing in the world.

That's me, but that's definitely not "alt right." "alt right"'s mascot is the fag jew that pushes "faggotry is a foundation of the west" "White females should race mix with niggers"

i don't think milo said the latter.

>(((lefties)))

It's Jews trying to name and classify something they don't have control over yet.

IS there really even a fucking problem with a statement like that? You worthless fucking cuckservative piece of fucking shit.

You think wrong, also selling bbc tshirts targeted to White females for effect.

That was interesting AF

I thought "alt right" was a meemee.

Wait, are you guys actually taking the left's bait to call yourselves "alt-right"? And I thought the establishment conservatives were cucked.

>somebody actually bothered to write this fanfic

This

BTW, feminist are a pain in the ass but faggotry and race mixing is death.