Friday Night Star Wars Thread of MASSIVE SPOILERS

This is a Star Wars Thread. Use it to discuss...

>New Leaks
>Leaked Toy Products
>Who Lives, Who Dies
>How the World Hates Finn
>Daisy Ridley Bitting Your Cock with Her Giant Horse Teeth

And of course, Daisy's sweet, sweet ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RkSQSxEkX4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bear with me tonight. My internet is acting up so things are running rather slow.

Now down to business.

First up, a potential massive spoiler. A 3D animator and sculptor recently released this picture before quickly taking it offline. Since that time the image has been scrubbed from the web.

The person in question later claimed it was just some fan fic, however the entire spoiler community knows otherwise. It has been rumored that Rey, Luke and even Kylo will team up at the end of Episode 8 to fight Supreme Leader Snoke...

Cont...

>Cont....

Something rather telling is that the current Black Series 6" figure version of Luke Skywalker has a light saber hitch on his belt, but the figure does not come with a saber.

Hasbro, who makes all the Star Wars toys, did this with Rey during their run of TFA toys. First they released a standard Rey figure, and later the re-released the same exact figure, only now with a lightsaber. They will definitely do the same thing with Luke once the movie has been released in theaters.

The lightsaber in the image is Darth Vader's red lightsaber. Just before this image they duel and Snoke wield's Luke's old green one. Why? Who knows...

But I thought Luke only uses a stick in the movie?

The Spoiler List so far:

Snoke is the "ancient evil" spoken of in the original title for TFA.

Leia dies. Rose and Finn are with her when it happens and are forced to flee in the escape pod portion of her ship.

Rose and Finn infiltrate Snoke's massive super star destroyer, only to get captured. They must be rescued by Rey and company.

Rey faces off against the Elite Praetorian Guards and loses... and falls into a trash compactor.

Kylo turns on his master at the end of Last Jedi and teams with Rey and Luke to fight Snoke. They are all thoroughly BTFO.

The movie ends with the battle between Rey and company on Snoke's ship.

There is a massive battle with the new AT-M6 "Gorilla AT-AT's that occurs near the end of the movie.

>The lightsaber in the image is Darth Vader's red lightsaber
That's actually Luke's saber from ROTJ

Much has been made about this rather plain looking First Order Dreadnought. However this ship holds a rather big secret.

There is a whole in the middle of the ship. And the reason the top of the ship is so flat is because it is used as a base for docking with another larger ship. That ship is Snoke's massive "Flying V" style super star destroyer.

Everything in the new saga is bigger. Bigger death star (Star killer base) bigger ships, bigger everything.

forgot
Luke uses the force to collapse the entire starship, sacrificing himself to kill Snoke.

Rey and Kylo manage to escape along with Finn and Rose.

Final Scene is of Luke's robotic hand floating in space. Callback to the cut scene from TFA and teaser that he is still alive.

The new "Gorilla AT-AT", aka AT-M6, aka A FUCKING SLOTH, also holds a minor secret.

The vehicle is capable of crouching down in the front to aim its massive ION cannon at targets below it on the ground. People who have seen the visual effects for this feature have described it as very impressive. These vehicles definitely cannot be tripped by tow cables.

Although Rose and Finn do escape. Rey and Kylo take another route.

This is the toy image that has caused so much controversy as of late.

Some people say the holographic image is Luke, which means Luke is actually Snoke's master. This would probably be the biggest spoiler in the film.

Some people say the image is merely the Emperor, aka Darth Sidious. However Rian Johnson already let it slip that there are no Sith Lords in this movie.

A connection between Snoke and Sidious has already been set up in one of the new Disney Cannon Approved novels. (Star Wars Aftermath Series), where Sidious senses an evil presence calling to him from the dark regions of the galaxy.

>With my army of SLOTHS I will conquer the Force Tree, Skywalker!
>Not today Snoke! Not any day!

One thing is for certain. This is definitely NOT Kylo.

>Callback to the cut scene from TFA
What call back?

One tip off is that Luke has both light and dark outfits in the film.

Where are the sources for these spoilers? Any truth to the sloth Anakin leak?

Also, it has been leaked that Kylo goes to AchTo at some point in the film and may crash his ship. Does he leave the planet with Luke and Rey, like has he defected at this point?

He's talking about a scene that was originally in the first drafts of the script, but wound up getting cut.

Originally the first shot in the film was going to be Luke's severed hand and lightsaber from ESB floating through space.

Yes, I'm not joking. That's what they were planning.

There was a scene cut from TFA with Luke's cut-off hand holding the Anakin lightsaber (blue one) floating through space before being found by the resistance.

>Any truth to the sloth Anakin leak?
No, but it's funny as hell. There is a grain of truth to it I'll get to in a minute.

>Sources
All of the good sources have gone underground since MSW got compromised and became a source for Disney approved marketing leaks.

YouTube channels like Stupendous Wave and Mike Zeroh have actually been taking their information from various sources, including these threads. Unfortunately being a legitimate source can be dangerous these days due to lawsuits. The only place you can really feel safe is on a board like this.

He better be alive. I'm not bothering watching anymore of these movies if they kill him.

hes clearly the main villain user. just hang around until ep 9

This has nothing to do with the movie and everything to do with jewing man children out of their money

>There is a grain of truth to it I'll get to in a minute.
So here it is. Basically the worst kept secret of TLJ

Yoda is in this film. It all started with Frank Oz disappearing for a few weeks, doing some secret work on an undisclosed project. Then retailers started to leak new Yoda merchandise connected to TLJ, more of which comes out as we get close to Christmas.

Basically Yoda appears in this film as a ghost, much in the same way that Obi-Wan appeared in Empire Strikes Back.

When Rey first arrives on Ach-To Luke doesn't want her there and doesn't want to train her. Daisy Ridley herself confirmed as much in recent interviews. It's the spirit of Yoda who convinces Luke to take her on as a padawan.

That's dumb as well. But better than dying just to make way for the new protagonists.

>those feet

FYI

Disney is going to shove the Porgs right down your throat. Don't like Porgs? TOO F'ING BAD! You're getting Porgs anyway.

Hamill himself said that he always thought Luke was headed toward the Dark Side at the end of ROTJ after failing to save his father.

That OP image is a bit weird because it's been confirmed that Snoke wears genie slippers most of the time.

I know the Op image is legit. Just not certain why Snoke isn't wearing his golden kicks.

>killing Leia and Luke in the same movie

Bullshit. One has to go. Killing both will have a huge backlash.

OP here. Luke lives. I didn't write those other spoilers. They're half truths and myths.

Leia wasn't originally supposed to die. This was their way of giving her a proper send off after the passing of Carrie Fisher.

This is the escape pod portion of her ship. Some people have mistaken it for a similar looking ship that was released for TFA. It's not the same ship.

It's literally the cockpit portion of Leia's ship.

Luke isn't dead.

Ep9 spoilers
Skipping ahead a few years: Kylo and Rey start a new Jedi academy on Ach-to and begin training students in both aspects of the force. Poe and Finn are among them as they felt an awakening of their own shortly after the events of TLJ.

Rey, Yoda and Obi-wan are in meeting to discuss a disturbance in the force that has been building since the day Luke "died" when they are interrupted by Maz Kanata who arrives carrying Luke's robotic hand.

Sensing that he is still alive, Rey goes alone into the shipwreckage of the star destroyer to find out exactly what happened to him or at least recover his body frozen in space.

Fans of the BB-8 style droids will be pleased to hear there are at least FOUR different BB style droids in the movie.

BB-8
The Resistance BB Droid (Pictured)
BB-9e (First Order Droid)

And a fourth version that has yet to be revealed. Disney will offer all four droids in a Disney Park exclusive droid factory set.

>BB-9e

And of this seems pretty gay.

>"LUKE, IF YOU KILL ME YOU'RE JUST BECOME LIKE ME"

None of this is true. The group also never returns to Ach-To for a very specific reason.

Also, Obi-Wan's only importance in this film is that he's an ancestor of Rey. That's why he calls out to her in TFA.

If you really want to know how the next film ends, just listen to what Snoke says in TFA. He basically tells you how the whole thing is going to wind up.

>Star Wars Aftermath Series

Proofs?

Ancestor of Rey how? Wouldn't that mean grandfather or great grandfather?

>robotic hand flying through space

And it's fake news guys. No way Disney is this autistic

>"If Skywalker returns, the new Jedi will rise."

This was probably the biggest writing mistake in the new saga. It's a dead giveaway about the end of the entire trilogy.

JJ, KK and others have tried to say that they "had no plan for the new movies." But this is an outright lie. Lawrence Kasdan himself said in the early production of TFA that the first thing they did was to write out the plan for all three movies. All the major plot points.

You know that Luke will return. You know that the heroes will not fail. So now you know that in the end of EP9 the new Jedi order will rise.

Further confirming this is that Luke has changed his vision of what it means to be a Jedi, giving greater importance to the term "new jedi order."

These are literally a new style Jedi. Never seen before in the galaxy. Born from the teachings of Skywalker himself, based partially on ancient revelations and partially on what he has learned in his life.

When JJ, KK and company realized they had accidentally given away the end of the film they started lying saying they had no plans for the entire trilogy. Pretending they were making it up as they went alone. Shameful damage control and lies.

lmao F A K E F A K E F A K E
keep pushing that bullshit Rey Kenobi story since body believes it anyway LMAO

I hate to say it but I believe it's going to be a ridiculous ass pull. We also know that Rey wasn't abandoned on Jakku, she was hidden there, much like the Millennium Falcon. Her parents didn't want Snoke to find her.

OP here. Yes, that is totally fake. Although the thing about Luke's hand floating through space in the original opening of TFA is totally true and can easily be confirmed by searching online.

>just listen to what Snoke says
>while you call the one post talking about "new jedi" fake
take a hike kike

Maybe, Snoke might be seeing things in black and white though. If he is the supposed ancient evil wouldn't he think the only explanation and path to the Light side is reforming the Jedi?

Rey's Kenobi heritage actually plays into the new Obi-Wan Kenobi spin off film.

Disney wants all of their new films to be inter connected. Even the new Han Solo film ties into the other movies.

And this is no joke. Disney is taking this very seriously. They've already complete merchandising plans for the Han Solo film, a production that is far from completion.

>Rose
Who is Rose?

Asian lady with Finn.

Asian girl.

I think there is some truth to what you're saying. Snoke is rumored to be the first dark side user, predating the ancient sith order. We know the sith had to create their rule of two because of the chaos and treachery that occurred among the dark side users.

But still, the fact remains. Disney fucked up hard and accidentally gave away the end of their new saga.

In another pathetic ass pull, I have reason to believe that Finn is going to be discovered to have force sensitivity, which is why he was able to handle a lightsaber in TFA.

She's said to be a "Finn fanboy." She basically follows him around like a puppy dog in the film, only winding up saving his ass in the end of the movie. That's basically her entire story arc.

Oh, that and her sister Paige dies in battle.

> her face

>Sister Paige

Everytime something new comes out about Episode 8 it just makes the movie look more unappealing to me. Whats with those lazy vehicle designs

For the record, Black Guy / Asian Woman pairings were a big comedy trope back in the 80's.

>Whats with those lazy vehicle designs
I will admit they really are half assed.

Not that I want to get into a whole prequels vs sequels discussion, but the prequels did have many elegant, unique, cool looking ships.

George always had a good eye for cool hardware. Same as James Cameron.

Buzz, your girlfriend...

this looks like those monsters in lore that replace stolen children

wtf did disney mean by this?

Man, Ken Jeong does NOT look good with longer hair.

If that is true, damn it all the heck.

With all these spoilers real or not, the callbacks are getting kind've annoying. I understand some are probably musts (Yoda and Obi Wan appearing as Force ghosts) but the story itself is the same formula. I don't know what I expected. Five year old me wouldn't care regardless.

>Neck Beard Gary Kurtz redeemed.

The original producer of Star Wars and ESB, Gary Kurtz, had a major falling out with Lucas during the early production of ROTJ.

Before he left Lucas Land, Kurtz commented on George's plans for a sequel trilogy. In it he said we were going to meet the big bad villain behind it all. The man who bankrolled the empire. The one who financed the rise of Palpatine himself.

Clearly Disney liked this idea and Snoke was influenced by it, although they didn't follow the original idea exactly.

Snoke's goal in the new saga isn't just to rule the galaxy, he literally wants to acquire wealth. That's his primary motivation. It was Snoke who set up Starkiller base as a back up plan in case of the fall of the Empire.

Ah, nice. So it's literally an ESB clone in the same way TFA is an ANH clone.

>force ghost yoda in billion dollar CGI Disney budget
I am okay with this. There is literally no way they would allow that to fuck up.

>will literally be a thirty second scene with the little shits waddling around in a nearly 3 hour cut.

>Ah, nice. So it's literally an ESB clone in the same way TFA is an ANH clone.
And sadly they're not even trying to hide it.

When confronted about this painfully obvious fact KK has even stated bullshit like, "well we wanted to people to see how things mirror each other in the star wars universe." I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea. Basically that the entire story is a circle that keeps going around and around, using the same ideas and plot points over and over again.

>Snoke is rumored to be the first dark side user
Fuck that sort of bullshit

Nope. I hate to say this but the Porg's have a big role in this film and Disney is going to merchandise the hell out of them. Think of those early scenes in ROTJ between Leia and Wicket the Ewok. Only it's going to be Chewie and the Porgs.

Literally the serpent in the garden of evil style character.

Remember the force tree.

>Chewie and the Porgs

Merchandise is not the movie itself you fucking dumb retard. You and I both know the film is not going to focus much time on them. I don't give a shit if they make toys. Are you going to be peer pressured to buy them? Who gives a shit? Let kids buy whatever they want.

I'm not kidding you folks about these damn Porgs. They are literally everywhere in the start of the film.

>this children's book targeting a demographic 20 years younger than me is representative of the film.

I fucking hate this porgs. The most soulless corporate BS creature ever.

Disney has such a hard on for Porgs they've already created an animated short featuring the creatures. It's been met with mixed feelings on the part of fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RkSQSxEkX4

Porg's will be heavily featured in at least a 1/3 of the movie, and very heavily merchandised.

What the fuck?
pic related.

Nothing that has been confirmed even remotely sounds like the plot of Empire.

2 SLOTH!!1

Yeah even stuff that is supposed to play homage on later empire hardware are designs that can stand on their own instead of DUDE TIE INTERCEPTOR WITH A BLOCKY COCKPIT SO NEW

>Star Wars has been marketing toys for nearly 40 years
>"THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH MAKING MONEY ON CHILDREN'S TOYS!"

Porgs are a committee designed marketing creation. Basically a combination of Grump Cat and a Penguin, only with no beak to make the merchandise more kid friendly.

Disney is actually worried that they're losing the kid market when it comes to toys and merch. The only characters that truly resonated with kids were Kylo and BB-8. They were desperate to have the next "BB-8" style break out character. Hence the Porgs were born.

Jar-Jar was cute.

>Disney is actually worried that they're losing the kid market when it comes to toys and merch.

I'm not joking about this either. New merchandise, which isn't even supposed to be released until September 1st, has already been spotted on mark down.

Retailers do not have confidence in the new products. Disney / Hasbro has had to compensate by making the packaging much smaller, cutting corners on costs, and passing along savings to retail giants to they can make a bigger profit, hopefully giving them incentive to carry the new merch.

>kids aren't allowed to have fun and buy cute penguin looking fucks at Target because I am a manchild and need to pretend that this space fantasy for babies adheres to my neckbeard dense reverence for an original trilogy I wasn't alive for, a prequel trilogy I mindlessly ate up when I was 12, and a new trilogy I pretend to hate.

same shit as minions and any other movie where the design is expressively limited but overly animated.

So many movies do this to get kids because they don't know any other way.

>everyone who shat on Ewoks will OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOVE *gigglesquee* the Porgs

There's no justice in the world

Remember the infamous Force Sloth? It was a hilarious fan created myth. Basically the story goes that a sloth type creature would rise out of the ocean, Rey would fight and defeat it, and in doing so it would turn into the spirit of Anakin Skywalker.

Considering all the crazy shit that comes out of the new Disney films, it's almost believable.

However...

>Implying kids played with Ewoks
It's not about making kid friendly shit, silly.
Kids want to pretend to be grown ups or teenagers. They don't want to play with Marey sue, boyega, and a soccer ball.
Anyone apologizing for KK's fuck ups is a jackass

Nice to see alpha team set pieces being repurposed

How long before they make Rey a Skywalker just so the character is more marketable ?

>However

However it's just a giant seal creature, only seen for a few moments, slapping its big belly with his giant arms and warming his GIANT BALLS in the sun

I honestly wish I was making that part up.

>giant orange buzzsaw
Is that one stronger then the orange chainsaw ?

>Implying kids played with Ewoks
Except they did...
>They don't want to play with Marey sue, boyega, and a soccer ball.
I actually worked in retail during that Christmas when TFA came out. BB8 and Rey were requested so often, we had to constantly ship refill orders to the manufacturer. You obviously don't know a goddamn thing of what you are talking about, Star Wars toys sell like crack to kids.

13 year olds aren't as cynical as you are, some early twenties something disgruntled faggot that Star Wars isn't some secret kino you heard about on letterboxd.

I think the twist of making her a Kenobi is done for a couple of reasons. To throw people off their guard, because it seem to obvious to have her be a Skywalker, even though she should be.

Also to set up their new Kenobi film.

Finally to do some of that classic Lucas inspired poetry. In Star Wars a Kenobi trained Luke. In TLJ Luke trains a Kenobi.

I just threw up in my mouth a little while I was typing all that.

I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE OF THESE GUYS.
WHAT THE FUCK DISNEY, WHY?
WHY CAN'T WE ACTUALLY ENJOY OUR NOSTALGIA?

It's not about kids. It's about greedy producers making ads instead of movies.

Then don't see it and don't buy the toys.

>Except they did...
Old user here. I can confirm this. Kids went crazy for Ewoks. The little furry bastards even had their own cartoon series and two TV movies.