How do you feel about Illuminati, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about Illuminati, Sup Forums?

All stoners, just look at that eye!

It's a stupid meme created for the sole purpose of mocking and suppressing red-pilled information and disregarding it as "conspiracy theories".

>red-pilled man: "Hey guys, look at these documents showing that a certain group of people immensely profited from both world wars ..."
>shill: "Don't listen to this conspiracy theorist, I bet he believes in illuminati reptilian jew lizard aliens as well xD xD muh memes"

The illuminated ones, bringers of light, the voices of reason. Total scum of the Earth desu.

You guys really shouldnt worry about it.

The closest thing to "illuminati" that ever existed in real life was a few dozen freemasons who got caught trying to overthrow the bohemian monarch and executed for treason.

And us masons are almost gone anyways, probably be a totally dead organization in another 30 to 40 years anyways.

Wish they did more, to be honest.

I'd take a stable, intrusive hyper-oligarchy over what the world is now.

>And us masons are almost gone anyways, probably be a totally dead organization in another 30 to 40 years anyways.
Stable levels =/= dead. We don't need thousands per lodge. That's unsustainable, and is why modern Masonry is in the predicament it is now.

Maybe its doing better in australia than it is here, we are on our way out stateside.

triangular

You really aren't. Even in spite of ODCs. TO/EC is doing absolute wonders, and will hopefully mean taking over the shite.

A bunch of multi-billionaire satanists and pedophiles who don't deserve to live.

Blue is going down pretty hard in my part of the world, but my region also has very very low population density and there were never that many of us to begin with.

Last big gathering I attended I think 90% of the brethren were elderly, there were like, 5% middle aged, and then 5% 30 or younger.

Us few dozen young guys were like "fuck, in the next 10 years were all thats gonna be left."

Its a big problem, we have a lot of holdings that we really have no idea what to do with. Probably sell off, donate the proceeds to another region thats doing better, then just curl up an die off.

wait, no, pentagonal

Loominattis is losing it's grip over America after they have began their aggressive shart in mart campaign.

What state? Whenever i travel in the USA, there's no shortage of guys my age. Major places like capital cities are thriving. Quality too.
Its a big problem, we have a lot of holdings that we really have no idea what to do with. >Probably sell off, donate the proceeds to another region thats doing better, then just curl up an die off.
Shame. But that's the fault of having too many members to begin with. Better of finding ways to keep them making money, and letting GL have them, like elsewhere. Sure they'll never wind up benefiting Craft lodges again, but at least it's not a total wipe.

wait, no....

What the fuck do u guys even do? Anything cool?

Jews are far better threat than Illuminati, Illuminati is only a meme at this point, it's jews that run this secret club that controls society.

They'll never get exposed, their plans are coming along like a clockwork. They will get away with everything. we're doomed.

>Anything cool?
Yea, in some places. Depending on what you think is cool.

Nothing much really happens in the blue lodges. If you believe Sup Forums, things get interesting in the higher degrees but I am not a member of any of them.

Montana.

In our areas early days in the 1800's there were a fuckton of masons back then, and they donated a bunch of land to the lodge, but the charters on use are strict as hell since back then like, 1 in 10 guys were free masons in our state and they just kinda assumed there would always be that number of guys around to run things.

I actually did head up a thing to get one of our retirement homes for masons paying for itself. Its this huge victorian era building built for a couple hundred people and like, 12 were using it.

Leased out the extra space to local over-packed retirement homes and just prioritize masons and dont charge them.

Had to use loopholes in its charter to do it, and the old hats were fuckin pissed, but they cant argue too much, got it to start paying for itself for the first time in a decade.

We have a ratarded amount of just.... fucking land. Like just empty land, and charters stating it can only be used for this or that, but that kind of population just doesnt exist here anymore now that its not a wild-west era booming economy and population. So we just kind of sit on it.

Try to sell it off and the old guys go nuts, but we also cant afford to use it for any of the stuff it was granted for. Probably a little ghoulish, but we really are stuck waiting for enough of them to die that it breaks the stalemate.

The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.

The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin. They believe that this gives them 'the divine right to rule'. I do not adhere to any religion, but here's an interesting verse from the Bible about all of this:

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

I see you bought Sup Forums pass to get the best results from shitposting, but where did you get all this information from?

Other way around. Appendant degrees oft just do the degrees and nothing else fun (except for one or two of them).

Ah, MT is one that i haven't made it to yet.
>I actually did head up a thing to get one of our retirement homes for masons paying for itself. Its this huge victorian era building built for a couple hundred people and like, 12 were using it.
Good man. We just did something like that here. Or rather, we sold them all before they became a burden, and used the money tobuild flats in profitable areas owned by lodges which are now generating income.
>charters stating it can only be used for this or that
No way for them to be challenged? But hey, remember the old guys can't live forever if you're unable to convince them of the benefits of prudence and wisdom.

Shhhh... the ultimate secret is that the "alien shapeshifting lizard people" are rejects from another reality that doesn't want them. They're now trapped in this universe unable to escape entropy. Pass it on.

I like you, pajeet.

As a master mason in the blue lodge, I am worried about the meme that the 32nd and 33rd is where we find out it is all a lie and the society becomes really dark. I hope this is not the case, I do not think it would be but can not know for sure unless I progress ...

It isn't. But hey, you won't find out for a minimum of 12 years here!
Though I would advise looking up the Americans Master Craftsman program (if you're in the A&AR). They give you the 32nd rituals as part of the study material. It's a great program, and should help alleviate your worries. Even if we do it different/better here.
But you should know that the A&AR isn't that big of a deal compared to the rest.
What state, by the way?

Thanks for your advice, I will take it on board. I enjoy the lodge but do not enjoy Sup Forums making me paranoid about it haha ... I'm in Victoria, yourself?

Ohh, my sympathies. At least Victorian Masonry is decent (however Americanised). You do have good Rosicrucianism there. QLD here. Just remember that if anything makes you paranoid, investigate it to see if that paranoia is well founded.

Yea, so far its been enjoyable.
How are numbers in QLD? There is a big push to expand in VIC. There are a few strange people I found but most seem cool ...

Numbers are fine here. Around 8000 apparently, but I don't know how many of those are proper Masons (as in, good quality members, as opposed to joining for the sake of it). Still not good enough for the Jews at Grand Lodge though, who recently put out bee shaped pins as a "reward" for members who propose new candidates (white for one, light blue for five, dark blue for ten).
And yea, lots of strange chaps, but the good ones are great. You just have to know where to look. Which is usually the invitational bodies (not just appendant like Royal Arch), since those guys are more dedicated.

Montanafag. Funny story, unrelated except that its masonic.
So we got this preacher right, real fire and brimstone fundamental type.

His kid has got a horrible stutter and lisp, tries praying, laying of hands, annointing with oil.

Predictably none of it works, so they take him to the children's hospital for the learning and hearing impaired. Only one in our state that specifically specializes in such things.

So one day hes all laying into me about how im going to hell and all that for my masonry, and I point out casually "well that hospital we own sure cured the hell out of your kids speaking problem, next time he reads the scripture with that strong voice of his remember we made it happen."

He didnt believe me and got real mad.

so I called up the doc who runs it, who just so happened to have been the master who presided over my 3rd degree, and a close friend, and the doc sent a bill of zero dollars.

Signed: "With regards, (my name.)

Dont get any shit from the local fundamentalists anymore.

I'm sure they are very wise, and worth listening to. If the myth is true, I'd love to meet them. They sound fascinating.

Oh that's delicious. Was it a Shrine hospital?
Always wanted to encounter some fundie about it, but everyone is pretty cool about us here.

I think we are sitting at around 13,000. Yes, quality of new candidates seems to be an issue. There was a member of another lodge casually handing out business cards like its LinkedIn!

Aye, we have a few of those. Most of them drop out when they realise it isn't the business boon they hope. But a few just hang in there like tenacious little dingleberries. Best thing you can do is ignore it and make sure your A-game is in play. How long have you been a member? Any appendant degrees?

I been a member for almost four years, no appendant degrees yet. The lodge wants me to join office next year but I am still considering it. My main worry is the time commitment, I rather do it later on but feel pressured.

Its outwardly a private clinic, the old doc who runs it is a 32nd degree mason who was already rich before he became a doctor and could have retired decades ago.

He does his thing for literally cost of matierials, mostly for the poor folks. Lodge pays his nurses and keeps the lights on.

We dont outwardly broadcast it as ours, the doc who runs it doesnt like dealing with the "catholic mafia" as he calls the (coincidentally) all catholic for the last century board of comissioners in his county.

Office is very worthwhile, and i would recommend it for the character building. But only if you have the time. And if the other officers are decent. It's Sisyphean if the other guys don't know what they're doing.
Remember that it's your choice, and they can't force you to do anything. It'd even defeat the entire purpose.
After four years though, you might want to check out Royal Arch and Mark Master (I think they're separate there). They complete the 2nd and 3rd. Fellowcraft is totally the most important of the lot, though. If you haven't already look into the Seven Liberal Arts & Sciences. They encompass literally everything.

Thanks for your views brother, it is amazing where you can find members. Even on this degenerate board!

Even better. Shrine are great for what they do, but it's a shame it has to be them. We had a dentist bro who was the same way (except he is Catholic) before he retired. That really is one of the proper executions of Charity/Agape.

Aye, there's a surprising number of us on here. Guess it's a sign of the times.
Also, it sickens me to recommend the site, but r/freemasonry is pretty decent (for a liberal shithole). And if you ever get up to God's own country in Brisbane, you'll have a great time, bro.

>a surprising number of us on here
not surprising at all

its nice to be part of something

True. Nationalists tend to congregate.

How can you be a Freemason and a liberal rag? It makes no sense based on the teachings. The system of morality and allegories promoted are extremely conservative.

I am a reptilian who do I talk to about my secret world government position?

Beats the hell outta me. People just hear what they want to hear, i suppose. Hell, it surprises me that Americans members are all gungho for democracy when Masonry preaches monarchy, and explains the limited situations where democracy can work.

Liberals seem to have this need to appear "cool". Well I suppose America was founded by masons ironically as well lol

... yo, soccer mom, speed it up! move that trash bucket

oh, Leela!

.... Professor???? what the fuck is the matter with you?????

More like "Jew-manati", amirite?

wew lad

Order out of chaos

they are going down

>

pic related

Someone'd better help them land safely next to that naturally occurring cucksplosion