What does your mobile plan cost?

What does your mobile plan cost?

Mine is currently unlimited net (neither speed nor amount of data is limited) + 10 Gt/month data in Europe + 600 min + 600 texts for 17 €/month.

The previous plan was 50M without data cap + 200 min + 200 texts + 7.44 €/Gt in other European countries for 15 €/month. (Roaming prices above 7.44 €/Gt have been banned in Europe.)

I've understood that there is quite a variance between different countries. Prices may be developing country tier in seemingly modern countries such as Canada, where 2 GB is 45 CAD (35 USD) at its cheapest.

Attached: S12017-Project-1-Growing-US-BLOG-EN-What-Are-the-Dangers-of-Losing-Your-SIM-Card.png (800x374, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pay as you go here. I suppose I'm a bit of a gyppo deep down.

What the fuck, I get unlimited texts, calls and only 6GB of data for 40€

$50 a week, 15 gb of internet with unlimited calls and texts

5 euros / month
Illimited sms/mms
Illimited hours in EU
10gb data

Lol cuck

wtf why do I pay so much

Because Hellstra owns the infastructure.

Cost barely nothing, you and your friend from Cypryus are screwed by your phone planists

I'm with Telstra yeah, but Optus use different infrastructure and use similar pricing
It's not like the copper wires with phone networks

Have no monthly payment, and not changed mobile plan for decade. 3 rub per minute (5 cents/minute) of talk in home region, actualy rarely use mobile phone as a phone.

5,28$ for unlimited data, 200min, 100 sms

That sounds good, but what happens when you use more data? I used 26 Gt mobile data the last calendar month.

That's a really good price. My carrier has 7,000 customers per 1 employee, so even though the wages are lower that's still a really low price, since the price is mostly composed of technology and not labor.

I don't have one. I have a prepaid card in my phone to receive calls and that costed me 5 euro one time. The 5 euro is the minimum amount they ask and they want me to make a call at least once per 6 months so it costs me a couple of cents from the 5 euro prepaid each 6 months.

Attached: TqzfW.gif (320x240, 412K)

I dunno, my dad pays my bills because I'm 16

350 rub per month ($6).
It includes some prepaid time, SMS, Internet. I don't even remember how much, definitely some excessive amount.
Don't use anything but Internet anyway.

>unlimited data
What is this black magic?

>It's not like the copper wires with phone networks
How do you think towers interact with exchanges? They don't grow their own bandwidth.

good point

Just checked, it's 10 GB of data. Enough for me even with occasional usage as hotspot.

2,90€ a month for unlimited 4g internet text and calls. A new smaller operator opened here that has dirt cheap prices, so one of the biggest operators started to sell for even cheaper.

This is also one of the main points of retardation regarding thr government a while back when they were talking about wireless instead of fibre. They seemed to forget that we are still going to be limited by what is largely Telstras infrastructure. The fact that they were talking up a fancy wireless network while spending something like 50 million buying back old copper from Telstra was so fucking frustration to follow. I was stupid enough to listen to various parliamentary question times related to the NBN a year or so ago and it was downright depressing how these smug ignorant cunts were effectively gloating about selling us short and setting us back at least another decade behind the rest of the modern world.

We could have been world leaders in internet infrastructure but it has been consistently sabotaged by corporate interests. People were even talking about NBN style overhaul proposals in the 80s but were slammed as being expensive and pointless.

$4 a month for an unlimited data LTE. Speed varies, but is almost always good enough for twitch at 720p.
100 min + 3 pennies for each min over that.
SMS are 3 pennies each.
But it's only limited to my region, which is fine for me personally. You also have to apply some pixie dust to make it work as a hotspot, because the operator is stingy.

About 5 oiro per month.
Few hundreds of SMS, like 600-900minutes + free local voice calls, unlimited data (speed is reduced after like 10?Gb or so). IIRC if you use LTE than there is no speed penalty if you exceed your monthly quota.

>>unlimited data
>What is this black magic?
It's called C-I-V-I-L-I-S-A-T-I-O-N, you know, the thing that white people built

20GB
Unlimited Calls messages
24,50€/momth

$16 usd a month
6gb of data
Unlimited social networks
Some quantifiable amount of calls and sms I never use in its entirety
Some discount in calls to Canada and the U.S.

4gb
I think unlimited calls and sms, I rarely use that so I don’t know
10 eur

I pity strayans and 56%ers.

That's cool but what does a Russian know about whites or civilisation?

1 gb of data for 95$CAD per month. fuck my country

Some of our operators are starting to catch on unfortunately, and are removing unlimited data plans. The one at is a legacy one - they don't provide it for new customers anymore. But they are forced to keep it for their old ones, since they didn't have the foresight to set it up in a scummy Rostelecom/MTS way (Tapифный плaн "блa-блa" Aкция дo 2019г!).

3 euros / month
Illimited sms/mms
Illimited hours in EU
20gb data

it was a special offer, im lucky

I've unironically several thousands of dollars buying, ripping and uploading raw Japanese media to share with rich North Americans and Europeans online. Sometimes I wonder why I do shit like this instead of keeping it for my own personal usage, it isn't like anyone else knows or cares because everything is anonymous and scattered all over. Would have cheaper, faster and easier with a proper first world net setup. FML, tbqh, no cure for stupidity.

Attached: image.jpg (483x459, 137K)

1, 07 euro (35 hrn)

What internet you fucking mongrel cumdump

Pay as you go.

£10 will last about 3 months+

Attached: nokia-105-black-.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

$33 a month for 16GB data and unlimited calls and texts to any phone in Australia.

It was a stupid decision to get so much data. I don't even go through half of it in a month kek,

15GB Internet + 15GB on youtube for US$5

Difficult to say exactly. I pay 38.34€/month for a package that includes unlimited calls/texts and 18GB of data for my phone, a gigabit fiber line at home and a TV subscription.

>LTE
>good for 720p "most of the time"
Gypped.

29 PLN per month which is 7 euro
i have everything unlimited and 25GB of LTE internet per month
here's screenshot from my account on operator's website

Attached: viking.png (879x440, 37K)

Fuck Poland to pay with PLN

???

250 mb for 3.99€
Have to pay for phone calls and text messages

First world country btw

Unlimited plan everything for five dollars a month on sprint.

$25 cad/20 usd
unlimited texting
100 local minutes/5 local numbers unlimited minutes
long distance is $1/minute
0 data

phone companies have to charge the same price nationwide, so you end up paying for moose jaw's phone towers if you live in an actual city

26 euro a month.

Unlimited data, unlimited calls, unlimited sms, can cancel it any time.

4G

>>LTE
>>good for 720p "most of the time"
>Gypped
Not for $4, I ain't.
The problems are from somewhat spotty LTE coverage here - if I'm somewhere near the tower I'm fine even during peak hours. But when it starts to work like shit I have to manually switch to 3g, sometimes I just leave it at that.
Which is funny considering how LTE is supposed to be able to cover bigger areas more easily. I think.

€6/month
20Gb of LTE
1000 minutes of nation-wide calls and 1000 sms

>20Gb of LTE
how fast do you spend them?
I feel like we will have the same LTE limits

what the fuck

I still have 17Gb left for the rest of the month, but that's because I have wifi both at home and at my work.

25€ pr. month:
Unlimited SMS & MMS
Unlimited Call Time (1000 hours)
Unlimited Data (25GB, but speed stays the same after use (Databoost service))
Extra sim card for data sharing (current connection on PC)
No limit on 4G connection speed (though my my antenna sucks, so it varies (peak DL~ 11MB/s, average DL~ 6MB/s)

But it's great since I don't need to pay for two different services (and cheap).

10€ a month
30GB
1000 minutes
500 sms

Mikä liittymä?

>VIKING 29

No one offer unlimited data here, but the connection speeds are great even in bumfuck nowhere. 25GB/month costs like €50. 6GB/month costs around €30.

Attached: chartoftheday_9780_4g_speed_ranking_n.jpg (960x1250, 306K)

Unlimited data, sms and calls.
€20

>No one offer unlimited data here
>Unlimited data for €20
Who's right and who's wrong?

A lot of companies here call their mobile plans 'unlimited', but in reality they're far from unlimited.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers/new.html

>15 euros
>unlimited sms
>120 minutes
>1GB

yes it's shit, we have the worst mobile plans in the world probably

>but in reality they're far from unlimited.
How are they limited?

There is a data cap, usually very low. Under 20GB/month. It is however unlimited in the sense that you can stream all the music you want (as long as you use Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music og Google Music) without it counting towards your data cap.

He's right, I have a foreign subscription that lets me use unlimited data/sms/calls in Norway.