The Walking Dead

Anybody else want to talk about how bad this show has become?

They introduce this (actually pretty cool) walker, have Rick fight it without any suspense whatsoever, and then they kill it off screen.

This defeats the entire purpose of the scene, because it asks the question "How does Rick kill this thing whenever it has all that metal on it's head?" and then throws it away by killing it off screen.

Not to mention that Rick wasn't impacted at all by this injuries and was back scavenging with Michonne and climbing Ferris wheels two episodes later.

What are some other bad scenes? Think Season 8 will be any better? I couldn't stop watching this shit even if I wanted to, and I certainly fucking want to after how bad Season 7 was.

youtube.com/watch?v=99-Im9FqaOY

I was expecting him to find and wrench and try and pry that helmet shit off, destroying the walker's entire head in the process

That would have at least been interesting

can't remember, how was it killed?

2:10 in the video, Rick finds a mirror or something similar and stabs it over and over. Of course the camera only shows Rick's face and a shot from behind so you can't actually see how he dealt with the metal.

afaik stabbing at the brain stem is enough to kill them, and the helmet is just covering the upper skull and eyes, so you can reach that part of the brain through the throat.

>how bad this show has become?

it was shit when it premiered. you have to be braindead to have watched it till now

Are you fucked in the head? This is the fourth or fifth day in a row you've made this thread. What gives?

The title of the show is actually describing the audience.

his first thought is to hit it on its helmet with a fucking keyboard?

what the fuck

It's an hommage to all the shitposting nerds on the internet critizing the lack of kinĂ³ in TWD

Is that really something to be autistic about? When's the last time you think Rick has felt a keyboard? How dare he frantically try to stun it with the first solid thing he can grab! Plus it's fun.

this

Will you GoT tourists go away in 2 weeks or will you stick around to shill Disney products?

I hated the show the the first few seasons. All the characters annoyed me and I wanted them all to be eaten. It picked up and I started to enjoy it then I hated it again and gave up

it went way to comic book and became retarded

This is actually the first day I personally have made this thread.

I'm not gullible enough to believe that. You are the same fag making the same thread daily since earlier this week. The show is months away from returning there hasn't been new trailers for it in months. You're too obvious.

>Anybody else want to talk about how bad this show has become?

You're late, by about 10 seasons

That's not true, but only I have the pleasure of knowing that.

I found myself in Youtube hell tonight and came across that stupid clip.

I like you, but you're a terrible liar.

I'm curious why do people still watch this and GoT. These shows should've been long dead to retain their grace but now they became a meme tapeworms

>implying it wasn't shit from the beginning.
I remember watching the pilot all those years ago and thinking "meh". Then the show actually started and I realised that they were basically taking the same amount of plot elements and progression and slowing it all down by a factor of three. Stopped watching after 1 episode.

Then when I came back to the series there was some over-acted bullshit melodrama about relationships. Reee, if I wanted that I would be watching Bold and the Beautiful.

It's just that Americans have this profound malaise, an all-pervasive angst about their future, fuelled by the negro element in their society and the rapid disintegration of their nation, thus they need a show like the Walking Dead. But it's still utter trash.

>Think Season 8 will be any better?
Of fucking course it wont. TWD has 7 seasons and only 1 is good and that was the fucking 1st season.
I just do not understand how normies can eat this shit up so much. I mean I get why people like GoT, especially now since its non-stop action and feminism which is popular right now, but I just cannot grasp why anybody continues to tune into TWD. Its just so god damn boring.
>people walking around is boring
>new locations are boring
>characters are boring
>zombies are boring
Negan brought some life into the show but even he became boring after while. TWD is like a test by AMC to see how little they can spend on the budget vs how much they make.

>why do people still watch this and GoT

No taste

They really fucked up Negan. I know you can't directly port the loud and obnoxious funny dude from the pages of a comic book onto TV but like...

He doesn't even seem like the same guy. He seems like The Governor if the Governor had another year to get his system together.

Idk, the slow southern drawl and trying to be scary, they fucked it all up. Negan's scary because outside of your first meeting, he's not trying to scare you. He just doesn't care. And THAT's scary.