HAPPENING

Germany stabbing: Knifeman 'shouts Allahu Akbar' as he attacks couple at music festival leaving wife fighting for life

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-stabbing-knifeman-shouts-allahu-8722043#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-islam-merkel-idUSKBN0KL1S020150112
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
derwesten.de/staedte/oberhausen/obdachloser-greift-paar-am-niederrhein-stadion-mit-messer-an-id12140519.html
focus.de/regional/oberhausen/oberhausen-polizei-mann-attackiert-paerchen-mit-messer-und-ruft-allahu-akbar_id_5868501.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh.. and, aside from that, what's for dinner ?

>Overpowered by a 57 year old man
Top kek even ISIS must be to embarrassed to confirm that it was a their "holy warrior"

But what was his motive???

Seems unclear at this point...

Calm, down ffs.

It's just your regular town muslim knifeman doing his absolutely regular muslim routine.

What are you, racist or something?

he was just a very tanned white man he probably was a Trump supporter i heard he had a maga hat on cnn. Drumpf is done #ImWithHer

It was a homeless German guy..

FTFY, OP

I don't know but there are rumors it could be a while nationalist ... this picture is circulating tho nothing has been confirmed yet

>66-year-old woman and a 57-year-old man - were attacked but managed to overpower the man who was then arrested by police

germany turns muslims into cucks who can't fight against elderly people top lmao

Terrorist attacks are a world wide issuse, i dont understand why you guys pick up on germany.

Its obvious it was mental illness, this young man fled a horrible war. Leave him be

a world wide issue that didn't exist in Europe until recently

>Knifeman 'shouts Allahu Akbar' as he attacks couple at music festival leaving wife fighting for life

>The phrase "Allahu Akbar" means "God is Great" and has been chanted by Islamic terrorists during attacks.

>However officers are yet to confirm a motive for the attack.

"YET TO CONFIRM THE MOTIVE"

You can't make this shit up

Yes please open all borders

Meh... These Happenings started to get me bored

Is that cat smoking a fucking cigarette, if yes, where can I get a cat like that?

>In a statement, police said the suspect was "apparently under the influence of narcotics".
>The phrase "Allahu Akbar" means "God is Great" and has been chanted by Islamic terrorists during attacks.

I'm having a deja vu

It's common in France.

Pretty much why most Americans don't bat an eye when they hear about a shooting in a ghetto somewhere.

In the great scheme of things, no one really cares unless it directly pertains to them. There is a finite amount of passion you can ahve for a topic, even something like terrorist attacks, the people who go on and on about them are likely feigning it a bit- even enjoying it in some cases, depending on their mood.

You'll find that a handful of people dying here and there really doesn't effect the millions more, it's very much a lesson on the human condition and the relatively insignificant part most of us play in the larger world.

Not a real happening, too little victims.

kill whitey

but they won't prosecute him, that would be racist

hahahahahahahahahhaha

He is probably suffering from mental issues. Yes, that's it. Mental issues.

>wall carpet
>France
And you dare call yourself slav?

He was probably inspired by Breivik.

Muslims can be German you fucking Nazi.

In fact as Angel Merkel said "Germany belongs to Islam"
reuters.com/article/us-germany-islam-merkel-idUSKBN0KL1S020150112

Anyone else excited for when Assad gets revenge on the west and unleashes five millions "refugees" into Europe soon?

There is something that's called old man strength when you're arent a millenial nu-male.

>they didn't kill him with his own knife
>let police arrest him
Germakistan when?

>tfw professor was twisting my arm I study abroad in Europe
>gave her a subtle redpill when I explained why I wouldn't

Islamophobes ITT make me sick...

He was under the influence of narcotics, it says so right in the article. He probably was mentally unstable and traumatized, too.

So what if he shouted 'Allahu Akbar'? This has NOTHING to do with Islam. Kill yourselves.

>worldwide
Only in countries with treasonous governments who pay shitskins to invade.

She actually said "Islam belongs to Germany", FYI..

I'm sure he just was mentally ill and had nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.

>He was under the influence of narcotics, it says so right in the article.

Yes, the German police sound like a reasonable source for information, and not at all likely to cover anything up.

Same thing. Germany will be Islamic and so will France. Then its WW3 as the EU collapses and allies against your caliphate.

it must been the e54634645th isolated incidence by the religion of peace.

nothing about that in german media

yes, a German. Boy am I glad I'm not European. Have fun with your beheading

Honestly it could be an honest to God crazy guy. Drugged out 26 year old homeless man doesn't scream Islamist terrorist to me, you know..

Still even if it was, lol at those "terrorists"

A German school boy killed more people than all three" terrorist attacks" so far, namely more than two, the terrorists themselves.

If this is terrorism, please keep going while I laugh

It's going to be fun looking at the homicide rate of Germany over the years

Now, I don't want to sound too assumptive, but I reckon you're going to find a nice increased based on a certain year

The same for sexual assaults

Well said Erkhan.

>A German schoolboy
>David S. al-Pakistani

choose one

Germanistan cucks in ful damage control HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look, man. You don't want the Germans finally solving this problem.

We kinda overdo it with that when we get it going, be glad we are so chill so far.

If there's one single successful major attack on German soil, you'll see the other side, and terrorism will finally have its true meaning once again

theres a map with all the isolated incidents
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

only a few thousand tho

If you are French or German and are not protesting for the stop of immigration you are the death of your nation and deserve what ever happens to you or your family

Finally someone gets it.

Look, he was half Iranian and born and raised here, a huge fan of Hitler and mostly killed brown kids.

Doesn't get more German than that, honestly. Hitler wasn't born in Germany either

>oppressing an innocent Syrian surgeon

Wow can u like cool it with the islamophobia?

fug

> Bei dem mutmaßlichen Täter handelt es sich um einen 26-jährigen Deutschen aus Duisburg
These evil nazis again!
> Nach Angaben des Geschädigten soll der Beschuldigte bei der Tatbegehung "Allahu akbar" gerufen haben.
oh...

>happening
More like the average day in Germanistan

I just checked Der Spiegel, Die Welt, FAZ, Der Standard, Die Presse.

Not one of these German newspapers/magazines is covering this yet.

Did i overlook it?

I really don't care enough to argue with you but by this logic

I like birds therefor I am one? Did I just solved the mystery?

Lone wolf. Mental illness.

People get stabbed every day. Do you honestly think is newsworthy?

What does she have to gain from doing this personally? Is someone pushing her to do this?

Yes you cuck. When your family gets stabbed a recent import Muslim maybe you will finally wake up. Holy fuck what the hell is wrong with you people? Do you just want to die?

Something about Germany that just makes everything a complete joke, in terms of being a literal meme country Germany has surpassed Sweden even in my books how the fuck does a 57 yr old boomer and 66 year old woman overpower a young man?

depends on the circumstances.
currently it looks a little like islamic terrorism. because of the attacker shouting ... things.

I don't think so; but then, every time someone gets stabbed, they still publish an article about it.

But yeah, hardly any site is reporting it, Spiegel, FAZ etc don't. Hadn't it been for this thread, I wouldn't even know about it.
derwesten.de/staedte/oberhausen/obdachloser-greift-paar-am-niederrhein-stadion-mit-messer-an-id12140519.html
focus.de/regional/oberhausen/oberhausen-polizei-mann-attackiert-paerchen-mit-messer-und-ruft-allahu-akbar_id_5868501.html

I don't get it either user, they're almost like a whole other species.

I hope that the further the cucks of Europe spiral into self-destruction the faster the rest of the world will learn what not to be by example.

>german citizen tries to stab another citizen
I don't see how this is related to terrorism.

>france
>77 people die

>germany
>57 year old man overpowered 26 years old knifeman

>america
>mass shooting every 2nd day

Too all Germans denying the problem, you are the reason the beloved EU will crumble. Check your fucking crime statistics for the past year, they're different are they not.
This trend will persist until breaking point and you'll be in a political battle for the very soul of Germany, and if it wont be political it'll definitely be physical. Do you guys really want this for your nation?

#notallmuslims

Isolated incident, nothing to see here...

>a man driving a heavy truck onto people is the same thing as a random dude with a knife
Should I remind you about 1974?

>Mass shooting every second day

Shut up moron

It should be. Without all those migrants we wouldn't need more police.
Noone is criticising the plans to employ more police, even though its fucking expensive.
Makes my blood boil.

Islam Wars V: The religion of peace strikes back

Guys, why this shit always happen in France or Germany or Cuckistan?

>shouts allahu akbar

we may never know

your country is a joke. better produce more cuckold movies

what happened

yo, it's just extra insulation

stop disrespecting our culture you fucking racist

More people means more crime, no shit Einstein. It is proven that refugees don't commit more crimes than germans.

This is the shittiest meme I ever saw

*1972, the Munich attacks

MENTALLY SHILL

France has terrorists working as police.

Next comes crisis. Then comes normalization.

It seems Germoney has skipped crisis and went to normalization.

You have to go back, Achmed.

>still no german killed
Muslims are you even trying?

>It is proven that refugees don't commit more crimes than germans

>It is proven that the state does not record the crimes committed by rapefugees, or where it does it downgrades them

Jesus Christ why does this always happen in Germany? The last time it happened the search was called off almost immediately

>Calm down everyone, it's just the daily Muslim knife attack, nothing to see here guys

>your country is a joke. better produce more cuckold movies

Fuck yourself mehmet, your prophet is a pigfucker and a pedophile

we also?

kekd

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

That's just a turkish nazi with a kurd problem.

I wonder what his motives were

>germancuck in denial

Is that some nationalist pride I'm reading here ? I thought that was banned in germany.

haha... that imbecile is already fired or on a list.
just look at his gay bracelet and the ring...

could have just written his name on the picture...