Yryl

I hate this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

everywomanweekly.com/how-can-i-convince-my-daughter-to-date-outside-of-her-race-go-ask-jane/
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm not reading that shit

the nogs at my school, who are here to fill quota, won't stfu

well this seems totally sincere and not at all fake

tldl: I gave birth to a white male child. How do I make him mentally ill (make him realize he's transgender)? Probability of him being a straight white male triggers me.

JUST

KEK

MY

COUNTRY

UP

>goldenberg

Southpark was right. In absence of religion, people start believing in absolute shit and literally diarrhea comes out of their mouths.

€10 he did it himself

I haven't seen that episode, but I've been saying it for a long time.

Without religion, people make something else into a religion, and it always ends up far worse.

Why is this rage inducing? Cleaning up grafiti is admirable.

What is it and what happened here?

looks like a public toilet.

Link faggot

If you clean the statue, the FN wins

It doesn't even matter which religion as long as you respect religion and tradition as being more important than the inane minutiae of human life. This isn't to say that we should all subscribe to the notion of a higher power because without it we erroneously think that we have the ability, as individuals, to change the world. We don't, the world, the universe is indifferent to us, it moves in circles and all we can do is adapt to new challenges.

This isn't to say that we should accept trannies and degenerates, rather we should make ourselves as spiritually, mentally and physically healthy as possible and encourage our close friends, family, spouses and children to follow suit or lead them by example. Cramming stuff down your enemies throats only makes their resolve stronger.

you can see him still holding the spray can in one of the photos

Do agree.
Either way, our countries will be religious again. It's just a question of whether it's Christianity or Islam in the future. I know I would prefer Christianity.

everywomanweekly.com/how-can-i-convince-my-daughter-to-date-outside-of-her-race-go-ask-jane/

WHAT IS THIS

You are all going to lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M