Gun nuts BTFO

>Aldridge was pushing her infant child in a stroller just around the corner from the Dulles School of Excellence, a turnaround school, when several men started shooting.
>One of the bullets hit her in the head. Another struck her in an arm. She died about 45 minutes later at a hospital

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/26/us/chicago-gun-violence-dwyane-wade-cousin-killed/

>N-no!! the middle picture (aka "real life wild west") has never happened in history guys!!
And now it did. What now, gun nuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

vd.ch/themes/securite/police/armes/permis-de-port-darmes/
youtu.be/SLLckyRpwr0
youtu.be/ttMuvmspa8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But they were all violating gun laws

>without guns
>criminal still has a gun

ok
mericunts never let them take your guns

without guns, the crazy person will have time to kill, and hide before the police will come

with guns the person will be able to defend himself and the crazy person will have harder time to kill, and the thread of armed civilians will probably keep him away from doing it in the first place.

First panel won't have a cop, they all get shot.
Second panel, the bad guy is to chicken to even try that shit. Nothing happens.
Third panel, just delete that like Hillary getting a 3 AM knock the the door by FBI.

You're saying it's a nigger problem then? I agree.

It's a crazy person problem leafbro.

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

>Hur durrr, people shouldn't have guns because we have police
>Police is racist and shoots innocent.
Autism: the post.

They have less crazy people in Switzerland.

Plus you have to pass exams.

vd.ch/themes/securite/police/armes/permis-de-port-darmes/ (in French)

Ban guns for blacks. Gun violence solved.

SHALL

Just bought a P250 in .45 ACP

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

youtu.be/SLLckyRpwr0

Ich agree, Kamerad

The Wild West was actually fairly safe in terms of homicide rates and violent crimes.

Mostly because everyone was white.

Is that based on actual research? Just from watching movies, seems there was a lot of train robberies back then generally committed by whites.

If you aren't American, shut the fuck up about our freedoms. My blood relatives fought so me and my descendants can live as freely as possible. If you want our guns and ammo, you take them one round at a time.

>bullets sometimes miss
no shit retard, that's why you practice.
Not that it helps the cops, they miss more than civilians.

Chicago has some of the strictest guns laws in the country, yet it remains as one of the deadliest cities as far as gun crime and violence.

Obviously criminals do not care about laws.

Try again with your shit posting, dumbass.

(You)

I'll take that as a no.

crazy people are statistically less violent than "sane" people. There's no magical bogeyman to blame, some people are gonna kill each other no matter what.

7 Year Old's First Time Shooting AR-15

youtu.be/ttMuvmspa8o

The problem is that bad guys think they're good guys.

fuck you serbian fuck

I was just about to start a gun control troll thread too, and now youve ruined the waters for me

fuckin this

Israel with the logic?

not sure if genuine pro gun...or co-opting jew

The mentally ill pose a greater danger to themselves than other people.

Inner city black gang violence, where the crimes are committed with illegal handguns and not with semi-auto rifles (which is what gun grabbers seem to ban), is not equal to crazed mass shooters. Inner cities are war zones with these gangs. The woman in this story was a bystander, not a target.
If public places like schools had proper armed guards stationed at the schools, as well as unarmed guards to keep the students in line (which most public schools already have) then people would be safer in a mass shooter scenario. The guns aren't going anywhere (2nd amendment rights trumps the dead and hurt feelings) so the answer is armed security in more public and private places. Sandy hook, the Orlando nightclub, etc. would have been prevented this way.

>real life wild west
>as if wild west was pure fantasy

”The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” ~Thomas Jefferson

”Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.” ~George Washington

”Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined” ~Patrick Henry

”Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ~Benjamin Franklin

"The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good” ~George Washington

”The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country…” ~James Madison

”To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” ~George Mason

”Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property… Horrid mischief would ensue were (the law-abiding) deprived the use of them.” ~Thomas Paine

”The right of self-defense never ceases. It is among the most sacred, and alike necessary to nations and to individuals.” ~James Monroe

”To be prepared for war, is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.” ~George Washington

”Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” ~Thomas Jefferson (quoting Cesare Beccaria)

Problem solved. :)

How does this offend someone ?

Here is a form to express your offense.

Wasn't that red indians?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The first two pictures here make absolutely no sense. The first one implies that a nut is likely to go homicidal with a known threat present. Secondly if he was intent to with the threat, he would kill the cop first.

The second one makes even less sense. Is this what liberals actually think? Show me one example of a mass shooting that was a result of this scenario.

>without guns
>police are everywhere
okay, idiot

I am still waiting on the Republican national convention to have their "Gun free zones" raided .

>Things that never happen.

Your welcome to be first through my door faggot, and I'd wager you'd be the last.

Very convincing graph. Did you do it yourself?
Seems to me it correlates with population increase. But I'm not denying the fear of the black men by whites.

Crazy people are still people, they shouldn't be denied guns just because they might choose to off themselves.
(Not that you were saying they should be, I'm just saying)

They were extremely violent, but no, most of the robberies etc were carried out by a handful of gangs. Most of the violence was savages like the Comanche though, I can understand why they fought though.

I hope is just a bait post coming from Serbia. But just in case, a comprehension aid (pic related)

>Just from watching movies

You're adorable, tumblr.

I'm pretty sure it already is.

Niggers aren't the same as lawful gun owners. They do not aim and they certainly don't make sure of their target and what is behind it. Police are far worse at shooting and causing collateral damage than most concealed carry license holders.

And there is no other diffrence

Exactly. So gun control isn't the solution. It's those other differences that need to be resolved.

>bullets make you die
>you can't defend yourself after being made dead

Wow really makes me contemplate. We should get rid of all the guns.

>muh anecdotal evidence disproves the overwhelming empirical evidence!
It's been proven that civilians who use guns hit less bystanders than cops do, probably because cops are too trigger happy.

Enjoy your shekel, kike.

>Seems to me it correlates with population increase.
Ummm, no. Not even close. Are you just trying to sound smart? Because it's obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about

Yes, because the same people who are out to kill the US president, are the same people out to kill 2 year olds who can't even wipe the drool of their chin.
Autism of the highest order
>inb4 some stupid comment about gun laws in Australia
There's a clear correlation between access to guns and gun related crimes. You'd think Sup Forums out of any community would look at the stats and think, oh well fucking damn am I fucking retarded. But then I remember you cunts just regurgitate the same opinion in some autistic circlejerk.
>Responding to bait

>Switzerland
no more arguments needed

>get punched from behind
>lose

Ban fists. No point in fist ownership.

>because the same people who are out to kill the US president, are the same people out to kill 2 year olds who can't even wipe the drool of their chin.
They're called minorities dipshit and FYI they're out to kill everyone

>anonymous butthurt form
>your username

You have internet ya, I mean you are shitposting on it. Use it to educate yourself! Made sure there were sources on this one for you.

Tell this to those who died in Nice.

The Second Amendment doesn’t give you the right to own a gun.

Can we please stop pretending that the Second Amendment contains an unfettered right for everyone to buy a gun? It doesn’t, and it never has.
The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution doesn’t just say Congress shall not infringe the right to “keep and bear arms.” It specifically says that right exists in order to maintain “a well-regulated militia.” Even the late conservative Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia admitted those words weren’t in there by accident. Oh, and the Constitution doesn’t just say a “militia.” It says a “well-regulated” militia.

What did the Founding Fathers mean by that? We don’t have to guess because they told us. In Federalist No. 29 of the Federalist Papers, Alexander Hamilton explained at great length precisely what a “well-regulated militia” was, why the Founding Fathers thought we needed one, and why they wanted to protect it from being disarmed by the federal government.

>bunch of black criminals shoot at each other with no regard for anyone's safety
>it's definitely the gun's fault when somebody gets hit

solid logic

why do you bring shame to us

Jesus christ we really need to do something about these fucking canadians

This level of absolute shitposting is getting out of hand

Really?

> this retarded

The only reason we are not dead is because we pwrmit soldiers on leave to carry their irons. Every attempt for an attack on a major public transit center was interrupted by some pissed as fuck soldier on his way home who aint got time for your shit. We are an otherwise noguns country, but we know why it's important more than anyone else.

With guns:

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't shoot up this place since I'm outnumbered and will probably be killed.

I have great respect for people killed in gun violence. Their blood waters the tree of liberty.

incorrect. the u.s. recognizes natural rights, meaning they are not granted by the government, we are already born with them

the right of the people to keep and bear arms is one such we are born wih

So it's not related to blacks.

much better than mine here , was also late

0 muslims = 0 terrorist trucks, or at least a HUGE reduction in probability.

as a fucking leaf myself I support a rangeban on Canadians. I'm sorry we produce so many shit-tier shitposters

>Criminals do damaging thing
*yawn*

>out to kill everyone
Ignorance; the post.

2008 has highest population but not highest homicide rate

you are wrong

Only slaves are not allowed to be armed.

Not all FUCKING LEAFS, some of us believe user

Better than getting castrated and tortured to death by allahu akbahrs

>"Without guns"
>Shows that people with guns will still exist

>some criminals should be stopped but others shouldn't
>some lives are more valuable than others
nice.
>clear correlation
I like your assertion guy, but you gotta have some facts to back it up.

"(Men ages 18-45 being able to fight), being necessary to the security of a free state, the right OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

Hollywood propaganda started around 1905 with "The Coon".

You could say that made tensions rise between races and segregation was more strictly enforced as a result of the paranoia brought on by those neat picture films.

No just a dumb Australian shitposter remark

So do americanos cuckedada

0 nutjobs = 0 shootings or killings, or at least a HUGE reduction in probability.

>the right OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

that comma is not in the ratified version. its important it stays an unbroken clause

>Insane assholes with guns is the reason not to have guns, because they're insane with guns.
Go away, guns rule faggot.

I just went by what I googled, I don't have my copy of the Constitution with me at work.
Nice trips btw

No, there are secret service, snipers, and machine gunners everywhere.

its gang violence you fucking retard

Do you even understand how correlation works? Those graphs look in no way correlated.

Jesus fucking Christ stop outting yourself as a pseudointellectual

youtu.be/SLLckyRpwr0

Where did I say it was to do with blacks, are you a racist leaf bro?

sounds pretty racist senpai, why do you want to remove all blacks?