"Oh n-"

>"Oh n-"

What did he mean by this?

He knew he was about to get whacked.

>28 years old

shoulda went home....otcha shin ox.....

He shouldn't have been disrespectful.

Why was he wearing that goofy collar?

That scene looks like fucking shit in motion, I have no idea how they got away with it

Would someone please tell me who's that guy that shot him?

I know that guy on the right is Vinny but who's that other guy on the left?

My mistake, guy on the right I mean.

what are you talkint about? the really quick edit actually makes his death come out the of no where. ok I get how it may look ugly but I think it's effective how it was used

This scene always makes me tear up.

Guy on the left is as cool as a cucumber.

He wanted to be stylish. It was cool or whatever
Personally I think the 70's had the best style but really this current timeline is best suited for me

I can dress like a total slob and get away with it. Nobody cares, it's not all bad. Life throws you a sack of lemons that is modernity, you squeeze them into your soup

he should have got his shinebox

NICKY GOT POPPED?!

If Nicky wasn't killed, would Henry have survived?

>be a completely unhinged and violent guy
>be surprised when the mob wants you gone

Was it autism?

If autism is codeword for stupidity then yes.

>someone just breaks your balls a little
>literally fly into an autistic rage knocking shit over trying to bite him
>come back and shoot him while screaming obscenities and jumping up and down
>immediately go to mommy's house for din-dins
there is no question.

Really only noticeable after you watch it a few times, but yeah it really is poorly executed

>b-but the mob is my family! they accept me for who I am!

Now that the dust has settled, was Tommy out of line?

Now now, billy was a little outa line himself

well you cant rewind or pause in a theatre

>I thought you said spida spida
>I thought you said you' re good spida

Goodfellas 2: Spiders Revenge

How did they know Tommy was responsible for Bats? Sure, he was the last guy having an argument with him when he was last seen alive, but Jimmy and Henry was also with him so they should have also been whacked just for being associated with the hit

It was about sending a message to those who betray the family. Tommy killed bats, jimmy and henry were only accessories to the crime, cleaning up after tommy and watching the back of a family member, i.e. not betraying their friend, which I would guess has some weight in the mafia.

>be the lunatic of the group
>be the one personally insulted
>be the one firing up while your friends try to resolve the situation

Basic deduction

n-igger

Bats' friends, maybe the bartender, the bimbo that was with Bats.
Any one of them could've talked and said that Tommy blew up and Bats and told the guys to keep him at the bar.

>"Oh n-"
He forgot his fuckin' shine box.

Someone needed to get that hothead outta there.

>Just finished a 55 hour book on the history of the Five Families of New York

>Only passing reference Goodfellas related individuals get is talking about snitches (they mention a capo, Paulie being brought down by a snitch - Henry Hill).

More references to Donnie Brasco.

He was monumentally retarded.

John Gambino killed people left and right for so much as sneezing.

Being a no name thug and killing one of his butt buddies...That's just asking to be murdered.

His films in general look very shoddy in parts.

There's that part in The Departed where there's a meeting between 3 or 4 people under a boardwalk and all of a sudden there's an extra standing there with the principal cast

In real life, from what I remember, they didn't really know if he killed Bats, it was just the rumor going around, also Bats wasn't well liked. He was whacked because the word was that he did it, and Bats was a friend of Gotti's. So he had to be killed.

They killed a lot of people over rumors and mistakes. Anyone who wasn't a made man who was even rumored to be a rat? Dead.

In the 70's and 80's especially, Gotti and guys like Casso would have people killed for being rude to their neighbors.

You forgot Billy was a made man. I have no clue why they waited so long to have him clipped

His films don't (except for The Departed...fuck knows what was was happening there).

He does make some stylistic choices that I find weird.

The reason the scene in Goodfellas looks weird is becaues he uses speed ramping. He also does it in the shootout at the end of Taxi Driver and, to my eyes, it nearly always looks terrible.

But he seems to find it effective.

fuck you
pay me