A film women will never understand and normies will never finish

A film women will never understand and normies will never finish.

Kino in the purest form. I actually feel incredibly sad for people who haven't seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vz0FSG9h-GI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E4J7EoUPS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc8TfQNM7GA
youtube.com/watch?v=LGHiew5fDZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My mom loves this movie.

>killing someone because they slept with your 90 year old dying dad's third wife

???

He didn't just sleep with her, he tampered with his daddy's wife while a pork chop burned on the skillet.

Brad pitt was too edgy and old for this, the guy who played Tommy Lee Jones' assistent in No country for old men should have played Jesse James instead (i know he played a minion of James))

doesn't mean she understands it

Its a good movie. I liked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9E4J7EoUPS0

Listen to this. Absolute bliss. I don't remember where it plays in the film and it's only on the extended OST.

>A film women will never understand
when why does my grandmother watch this garbage every time it is on television?

Probably because she's a dumb cunt who thinks "Oh hey, a western like my deceased husband used to watch!" and then proceeds to fall asleep after 20 minutes because she is a woman and therefore incapable of understanding kino in such a pure form.

Or it's likely that she possesses a below average intelligence, much like yourself.

>understanding kino

lmao go back

I wasn't satisfied with the ending, it felt rushed

I bet you watch Zack Snyder films

Can you believe this, NCFOM and TWBB all came out the same year? Why isn't every year this good...

There are no should's in perfection. Things are near perfect in this film because of how they are, there is no other way it could have unfolded.

>too edgy and old for this
>missing the point of the character
Are you a woman by any chance?

>tfw there would be no eulogies for bob

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc8TfQNM7GA

He was ashamed of his boasting, his pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; he was sorry about his cold-bloodedness, his dispassion, his inability to express what he now believed was the case- that he truly regretted killing Andrey, that he missed the man as much as anybody and wished his murder hadn't been necessary. Even as he circulated the art gallery he knew that the smiles disappeared when he passed by. There would be no eulogies for Mevlut, no photographs of his body would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see his funeral cortege, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in. The shotguns would ignite, and hostages would scream, but Mevlut Mert Altintas would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.

tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=LGHiew5fDZA

It was Robert Ford, that dirty little coward.

>assassination of jesse james thread dies before 20 posts
>Sup Forums bait thread 200 replies
Typical nu/tv/ fucking done with this place

Was that in the beginning? I must've missed that part.