>HAHAHA SEE I TOLD YA SO
>NIGGERS WILL VOTE FOR ME!

What a brilliant "minority outreach" maneuver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oh9zWyIVyU
twitter.com/RadixJournal/status/769192528918614016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf
Also, niggers are killed every day he wants to change that what is the fucking problem now?

>Be right about something

>BTFO

I don't get this.

Everytime Trump says something extreme all you faggots say the same thing

>He sure fucked up this time!
>Hurr durr, no way he will recover fromt his!
>Trump finally got stumped!

And everytime the answer is the same every time.

CAN'T
STUMP
THE
TRUMP

I still don't know what happened to Dwayne Wade's cousin.
He misspelled Dwayne right?

How is he going to change that...

but you just proved my point you fucking frog

>Point out the obvious
>Don't offer any condolences or anything (not until 3 tweets later)
>"That means niggers will vote for me"

the entire premise makes no sense

>complain about "insensitivity" when people are getting KILLED due do failed liberal policies

>not blaming Hillary for just the day before assuring blacks that their neighborhoods are safe and they don't have to fear getting shot, it's all fearmongering by Trump, so this woman believed her and got killed

More blood on the hands of Hillary, while trolls and shills try to make an "insensitive tweet" the bigger issue. Disgusting.

The people who will be outraged are outraged by anything he says. Others will see it and say, 'yup'. At this point, it literally does not matter.

What do you want him to do cry over it like a little bitch? Who gives a single flying fuck if his cousin died? Does it affect you? No. Does it affect me or Trump? No. People go crazy all of the time over shit that has no effect on them at all. Trump is looking at the bigger issue of nigger crime and how no one wants to address it as if everything is a fault of the white man.

nobody is saying Drumpf is wrong for pointing out that black neighborhoods are unsafe

Everybody is angry at the fact he didn't even wait for the body to be cold before politicizing her death. And he didn't even try to play the politico game right: no condolences, no "this is a problem that's out out control" nah just straight up SEE I TOLD YA

but what makes him look like the gigantic retard he is is the "Blacks will VOTE TRUMP". That makes absolutely no sense. A black person dies and the only think Drumpf can think is that they will vote for him??

lmfao, mind the gap, is going to get bigger next week

>candidate tries to "outreach to minorities"
>fails miserable at it
>"I-it doesn't affect Trump"

hahahahahahah

REPUBLICANS ARE THE ONES MAKING AND SELLING THE GUNS. ELECTING A REPUBLICAN WILL JUST BRING MORE GUNS AND KILL EVEN MORE PEOPLE. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU RETARDED NIGGER

>caring about some niggers cousin that much
>T-the white man h-hurt mah feels
Kill yourself faggot

>he wants change
Oh that's deep bro

How does he plan to fix black people again?

The weird thing is that I hear that phrase "can't stump the trump" way less today than I did, say, six months ago.

Why is that?

>Making guns legal is the reason niggers kill each other
Cancuck "education" everyone.

>a black is killed and they keep voting democrats
one less vote for the dems
>a black is killed and they switch to Trump
more votes for Trump

it's a win-win

Why are any of you dumb faggots responding to a leaf?

And why can't you retarded leafs realize he's already offered solutions (in the form of jobs) to get Lil niggas off the street? Now he's just collecting confirmation bias points

Don't ever forget to sage Canada

THANK YOU FOR

What was wrong about his tweet?

He knows there's a problem with the black community and he can help give back jobs to them to reduce all these black on black killings and bring their culture back out of the mudpits.

hey I am not the one pretending to care about Niggers. That was Drumpf who was pretending, because he's being raped in the polls. I am just laughing at the fact that his idiotic and narcissistic ego thought it was a good idea to "outreach minorities" by tweeting something so fucking stupid that only this Drumpf echochamber hugbox tries to pass it as "its n-nothing guys"

as far as I can tell all he's proposing is more police.

He hasn't been saying nearly as much ridiculous stuff that requires the defense?

You libs are the most dense morons I have ever met

Again, always sage a leaf thread

A

>as far as I can tell all he's proposing is more police.
BRILLIANT

>He hasn't been saying nearly as much ridiculous stuff that requires the defense?
...No that's like the opposite of what's been happening.

What is job creation? What is tougher justice? What is greater national security?
Oh sure lets elect Hillary i bet she will make niggers behave well.

*smacks lips
*breathes through teeth

It's doesn't matter if he shits on the constitution on national TV, the only thing that matters is that Hillary is NEVER president. Why? Because she wants it too bad.

He made this tweet.

People told him "Fuck you trump for lacking any sort of compassion".

So he deleted the tweet, and retweeted it fixing a spelling mistake.

Just dispelling any doubts you might have about trump being retarded. i'm convinced he is legitimately stupid.

nobody is losing his shit over most of Drumpf's retarded tweets because there is nothing but verbal diarrhea in most of them. It gets tiring after a while. This one happens to be worse than usual

>"D-Drumpf will fix everything!"

This.

By building a wall. Are you a moron?

Great argument, really makes one think

Stop feeding him you's, it will only make him act out more often

>bringing attention to the fact that Trump is addressing violence in black areas

Are you sure about that tactic, CTR?

"Latinos Hate Trump" Is A Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oh9zWyIVyU

Radix – Response To Hillary’s Alt-Right Speech From Japan

twitter.com/RadixJournal/status/769192528918614016

>sage

>All these kikes and cancucks uniting to correct the record

And he couldn't even spell the nigs name right. Classic trump.

How is that not hilarious?

tfw trump is only trying to get votes and doesn't care about niggers :^)

>I whip my ass with a leaf

Damn you're right! I love Hillary now! Great thread!